Someone here

I've awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.

173 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Exactly.   But even after all of that concept you wish to stay In denial and believe there are others..well..

There are others, there is no universe without u and i heheh

You have no proof of another? Where is your proof there is no other? ;)

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

There are others, there is no universe without u and i heheh

You have no proof of another? Where is your proof there is no other? ;)

Awakening  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There sure are alot of posts from those that say they don't exist.... or is it only my imagination? HAHA

Edited by SOUL

Stop calling it a "dark field". It's not a dark field, it's a field of pure consciousness.

Pure consciousness feels more like a light field. That darkness is couched inside the light of consciousness. That light is Nothing/Infinity. There's nothing there but this nothing "glows" because it is self-aware. It is pure existence without and qualities or attributed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Stop calling it a "dark field". It's not a dark field, it's a field of pure consciousness.

Pure consciousness feels more like a light field.

Exactly 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Awakening  :)

That's a word, I want hard evidence

I have spoken to beings who had access to a hive mind and who could read my mind and have also spoken with the devil who took over my friend once. Very intelligent dude I must say, he can trick you into anything.  (i am not joking about these things, but would you believe me at my word? I have no evidence for you, just hearsay like yourself) 

My awareness is different to your awareness, because mine has a different quality attached: a bullshit detector  ♥ 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

That's a word, I want hard evidence

I have spoken to beings who had access to a hive mind and who could read my mind and have also spoken with the devil who took over my friend once. Very intelligent dude I must say, he can trick you into anything.  

My awareness is different to your awareness, because mine has a different quality attached: a bullshit detector :-D ♥ 

Eh no.  You are imagining all of that.   We are alone as God.   Actually there isn't a we but I throw that in so I am not talking to myself.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Eh no.  You are imagining all of that.   We are alone as God.   Actually there isn't a we but I throw that in so I am not talking to myself.   

Isn't that gaslighting right here, to tell me what i imagined or not.. Obviously for some you guys everything is imaginary even me eating breakfast. So no point debating much further. These experiences of meeting these beings were as real as eating food today is - thats what I would say.

And not so fast..

Its just a story you're telling me and there is no evidence, I directly disprove it in my direct experience but sadly I cannot show you footage. And even if I did, your belief that its imaginary will prevail again, because thats the weed belief you keep feeding (yes from my view its just a belief system you're showing here). 

If one is even half awake, they know they don't know. 

It seems pretty egoic to think you are alone, and being God too... Spirituality was about at least lowering the ego, right, not become the one and only ego in existence lmao.

I prefer people just say they are nothing or ask "who?". 

Edited by Dodo

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Isn't that gaslighting right here, to tell me what i imagined or not.. Obviously for some you guys everything is imaginary even me eating breakfast.

Well not so fast..

That's just a story you're telling me and there is no evidence, I directly disprove it in my direct experience but sadly I cannot show you footage. And even if I did, your belief that its imaginary will prevail again, because thats the weed belief you keep feeding (yes from my view its just a belief system you're showing here). 

If one is even half awake, they know they don't know. 

It seems pretty egoic to think you are alone, and being God too... Spirituality was about at least lowering the ego, right, not become the one and only ego in existence lmao.

I prefer people just say they are nothing or ask "who?". 

Some day you will face it head on.  You are a super smart guy.  I'll even wander into the brilliance level.   Because I know you.  You are me.  So yeah...some day you will face yourself and see that you alone as God.  But then you will be a mystic.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura thank you Leo for making that solipsism video  .it helped me awaken to the fact that I'm God. I'm the only being in existence and everything is my dream. 

I also understand why you took it down. Its so radical,most people are not able to handle it .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura thank you Leo for making that solipsism video  .it helped me awaken to the fact that I'm God. I'm the only being in existence and everything is my dream. 

I also understand why you took it down. Its so radical,most people are not able to handle it .

It wasn't just the video 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It wasn't just the video 

For me the video was more than enough. He explained it in such a convincing way that left no doubt in me anymore that I'm all alone  .

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

For me the video was more than enough. He explained it in such a convincing way that left no doubt in me anymore that I'm all alone  .

But what was the difference  - we were explaining the same things to you post after post.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 did you get a chance chance to watch the video? 

-Osho

@Leo Gura @Inliytened1  I got an insight right now that the present moment I am experiencing is all that exist . When I am sitting in my room the bubble of my visual field is all that exist . And their is no universe outside my room. I am just imagining that their are other people outside my room and universe.

wherever I go I imagine people in my visual field. But these people are just hollow empty with no thoughts and consciousness. Just like rest of objects I see . 

In this way I am imagining whole reality from scratch and their is no world that exist outside my bubble. When I am sitting in my room . Other people donot exist outside the walls. Its just I am imagining time, space, history, birth ,etc in my mind. 

I want to you to verify this insight. 

Edited by machiavelli

15 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura @Inliytened1  I got an insight right not that the present moment I am experiencing is all that exist . When I am sitting in my room the bubble of my visual field is all that exist . And their is no universe outside my room. I am just imagining that their are other people outside my room and universe.

wherever I go I imagine people in my visual field. But these people are just hollow empty with no thoughts and consciousness. Just like rest of objects I see . 

In this way I am imagining whole reality from scratch and their is no world that exist outside my bubble. When I am sitting in my room . Other people donot exist outside the walls. Its just I am imagining time, space, history, birth ,etc in my mind. 

I want to you to verify this insight. 

Only you can verify that insight. 

Honestly, trying to grasp something this deep with words alone is like trying to pin jelly to a wall. You've probably got about as far as you can with words. Maybe it's time for more practical methods.

To those who claim to have awakened just by thinking about it... not possible.

A description of a piece of music is not the music itself.

If you had never heard music in your life, you could still deceive yourself that you understood music. But you would not have awoken to the reality of music. Your understanding of it would be academic, pale and lifeless.

So it is with awakening. It must be lived. It cannot simply be deduced.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Sounds to me like you did not awaken but are just parroting words and turning this into a belief system.

Be honest with yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds to me like you did not awaken but are just parroting words and turning this into a belief system.

Be honest with yourself.

No. I swear. The video was just incredible. So direct. I can't deny it anymore. I'm you .I'm the only conscious entity .and all of existence ✨ is my dream .I'm fully happy .

[Removed]

Thanks again and infinite love ❤ for you brother. 

Edited by Leo Gura
Removed reference to video

-Osho

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No. I swear. The video was just incredible. So direct. I can't deny it anymore. I'm you .I'm the only conscious entity .and all of existence ✨ is my dream .I'm fully happy .

[Removed]

Thanks again and infinite love ❤ for you brother. 

Someone has described Beethoven's Third Symphony to you in great detail, and now you think you don't need to hear it for yourself. You think the description - or the idea - is the same as the reality. This is a misapprehension.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.