Someone here

I've awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.

173 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Purple Man said:

This is very interesting, because it precisely verses on the question that brought me to this forum:

In your view, the Dark Field is all there is. It is the eternal screen and the ultimate substance of all that appears within it. And that´s basically my experience. BUT in mine, the Dark Field is still a subtle object. It is still floating on an deeper Awareness that serves as the substratum and context to the Dark Field. My experience is an Absolute Subject or Witness, totally formless, where your Dark Field appears. Both seem to create a duet in Shiva/Shakti fashion, with the Dark Field being Shakti, and the Awareness where the Dark Field "floats" being Shiva. And lastly, we have the zillion objects, images, feelings, universes, etc., all of them appearing as modifications of the Dark Fiels.

I´d love to hear from you about this topic.

@Purple Man That is my experience as well.

I am (through different practices) able to collapse my entire visual field into a singularity and feel like an entire sphere of void / nothingness observing a moving painting on the wall, so to speak.

@justfortoday Ohh that means there is no universe outside when I am sitting in my room.

My room is all that exist when I am having the experience of room. All other things I am imagining around present moment . Their is no others outside my room . 

How couldnt I able to understand this in my whole dream.

22 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@justfortoday Ohh that means there is no universe outside when I am sitting in my room.

My room is all that exist when I am having the experience of room. All other things I am imagining around present moment . Their is no others outside my room . 

How couldnt I able to understand this in my whole dream.

There is nothing beyond your "eyes".

You say "my room is all that exists" — but this is not true either.

Technically, the room doesn't even exist, because it is a dream. What you have is your dark field *PROJECTING* colors, shapes and sounds in front of your consciousness.

Your consciousness is the dark field that appears when you close your eyes.

This entire dark field is what you are. The room is made up of what? Colors, shapes and sounds. 

It's a hallucination.

The light in your "eyes" is all there is.

It's formless, pure light dancing around in a magic spell for eternity.

@machiavelli

It is not like you are "imagining" physical things into existence around you. 

There is no need for that.

All you need is a screen in which to project an image. In this case, your visual field is a projection, and your dark field is infinity. You are the dark field.

Nothing is real, or physical. It's all dream, hallucination, illusion.

There is no reality beyond hallucination.

I highly encourage you to get in touch with this dark field in which you are appearing. Explore it.

Close your eyes and try to grasp what you really are.

In reality, you are a non-dimensional being suspended in non-existence. And because you are alone and are eternal, you decided to sleep and dream individual lifetimes.

One dream at a time, but all the dreams are connected and organized into an overarching story, and all lives are real experiences, but are not "real" in an absolute sense. Nothing physical.

Infinity / you possesses infinite intelligence to fool itself into buying the dream of physicality and that there are many selves. 

This may freak you out, but the dark field that appears when you close your eyes is the exact same dark field that is now experiencing my life.

Everyone is one.

Edited by justfortoday

why did you imagine it? and what Is the imagination saying to the imagined self. 

Edited by SgtPepper

32 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Purple Man That is my experience as well.

I am (through different practices) able to collapse my entire visual field into a singularity and feel like an entire sphere of void / nothingness observing a moving painting on the wall, so to speak.

Thank you for your response. To me, this is a key subject, because my body, my mind, the inner and outer worlds and ALL OF MY INSIGHTS  happened too within the sphere that floats in front of that nothingness that is aware. 

If my insights are correct, this has huge repercussions, since even the most hardcore awakenings must necessarily happen within the Dark Field (using your terminology), isn´t it the case? If Jesus Christ appeared in front of me today, he´d be within the Field, and by definition the whole scene and Christ Himself would be transcended by that Awareness within which the Field is floating. Do you agree? And since I am aware of the Field, I am that transcendental Awareness. Which is puzzling, and scary.

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

1 minute ago, Purple Man said:

Thank you for your response. To me, this is a key subject, because my body, my mind, the inner and outer worlds and ALL OF MY INSIGHTS  happened too within the sphere that floats in front of that nothingness that is aware. 

If my insights are correct, this has huge repercussions, since even the most hardcore awakenings must necessarily happen within the Dark Field (using your terminology), isn´t it the case? If Jesus Christ appeared in front of me today, he´d be within the Field, and by definition the whole scene and Christ Himself would be transcended by that Awareness within which the Field is floating. Do you agree? And since I am aware of the Field, I am that transcendental Awareness. Which is puzzling, and scary.

@Purple Man Precisely why i am trying to just make it as shockingly simple to understand as possible.

I'm trying to take you from 0 to 100 by skipping over all those other insights.

It's so obvious that the dark field that appears when you close your eyes is the essential you. Which is a screen for consciousness to appear in.

Notice how you are the entire field. All the colors, sounds and shapes are you. All mind.

If you read my posts above I go into deeper length to explain it.

And yeah of course. Only a few people in the entire world understand this. 

@justfortoday Ok that means the present moment in dark field is what it all exist?

And their is nothing but the present moment. If I am experiencing the room which I am sitting in , in present moment in my dark field. Do people outside the room exist? ( If I am witnessing just the room).

2 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@justfortoday Ok that means the present moment in dark field is what it all exist?

And their is nothing but the present moment. If I am experiencing the room which I am sitting in , in present moment in my dark field. Do people outside the room exist? ( If I am witnessing just the room).

Yes. 

Nothing exists outside of what you are aware of right now.

As you navigate the "world", your dark field re-calibrates and "downloads" images for you to experience as reality. But the frames have already been painted and your dark field therefore goes into a "possibility" and downloads again from the pool to create your "experience".

All of this happens in your subconscious mind, which itself is not happening in your brain, but it is happening where?

That's right. The dark field.

My friend, I hope you understand the significance of what I am trying to make you understand.

You are a magical being, in fact, the only being in existence. All the colors sounds smells you experience are YOU. All the sunsets, all the beautiful things in the world.

All you.

Your current state is just a hallucination that you created for yourself because eternity was unbearable to live through.

Think of the beauty, and PROFUNDITY of what I'm trying to make you see here.

You are the entire screen, not just the body.

Edited by justfortoday

10 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Purple Man Precisely why i am trying to just make it as shockingly simple to understand as possible.

I'm trying to take you from 0 to 100 by skipping over all those other insights.

It's so obvious that the dark field that appears when you close your eyes is the essential you. Which is a screen for consciousness to appear in.

Notice how you are the entire field. All the colors, sounds and shapes are you. All mind.

If you read my posts above I go into deeper length to explain it.

And yeah of course. Only a few people in the entire world understand this. 

Thank you very much for your time. I don´t like to keep pushing things too far, but let me give you a last objection. I´d appreciate much an answer:

You say "the dark field that appears when you close your eyes is the essential you". Maybe this is a semantic problem, but in my experience the Dark field that hosts everything is, at the same time, hosted by an ontologically deeper reality, which is the Awareness where the Dark Field Itself "resides". Not only the contents of the Dark Field are objects, but the Dark Field Itself is still a subtle object. It is in front of me. And while my body,mind, Universes, insights, Gods, angels, etc., all are within the Dark Field, the Awareness that perceives the contents of the Dark Field is ALSO perceiving the Dark Field Itself. In the same manner as a cinema spectator  is capable of watching, not only the movie "Matrix", but the screen itself. 

That leads me to the conclusion that I am not the Dark Field, but the Awareness that perceives it. Do you agree?

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

4 minutes ago, Purple Man said:

Thank you very much for your time. I don´t like to keep pushing things too far, but let me give you a last objection. I´d appreciate much an answer:

You say "the dark field that appears when you close your eyes is the essential you". Maybe this is a semantic problem, but in my experience the Dark field that hosts everything is, at the same time, hosted by an ontologically deeper reality, which is the Awareness where the Dark Field Itself "resides". Not only the contents of the Dark Field are objects, but the Dark Field Itself is still a subtle object. It is in front of me. And while my body,mind, Universes, insights, Gods, angels, etc., all are within the Dark Field, the Awareness that perceives the contents of the Dark Field is ALSO perceiving the Dark Field Itself. In the same manner as a cinema spectator  is capable of watching, not only the movie "Matrix", but the screen itself. 

That leads me to the conclusion that I am not the Dark Field, but the Awareness that perceives it. Do you agree?

You are both the dark field (the dark field IS awareness), and the nothingness that births and observes the projection manifest IN the dark field.

You are one, these are just aspects of yourself : )

Frame 1 (3).jpgfourier.jpg

Edited by justfortoday

4 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

You are both the dark field (the dark field IS awareness), and the nothingness that births and observes the projection manifest IN the dark field.

You are one, these are just aspects of yourself : )

Frame 1 (3).jpgfourier.jpg

Thank you very much. You´ve been very patient. In the end, I suppose we´re talking about the same. I put the emphasis on Nothingness being Aware and the Dark Field and Its objects being observed "things" without aware capability, but this might be only semantics.

I´ll keep checking your great posts. See you:)

@justfortoday.You have done a much better job than anyone else at explaining it in a coherent way.

@machiavelli Multiple POVs can exist. But if there are multiple POVs happening, then all of them are you. To make this easier to understand, as a limited human you must first imagine that time is real. Actually you already believe that time is real, so this should be pretty easy:

1. You live your life with your POV.
2. You die. 
3. You live another live with a new POV.
4. The "magic trick" here is that time isn't real. 
5. Since time isn't real, you can do all of the above steps at once, in the same timeline.

... and then, not for the faint-hearted:

6. Since time isn't real, none of this can take place at all.
7. Nothing is happening.
8. Nothing has ever happened.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

Guys please, stop. Neither of you are real. I am imagining there are forum Users debating about reality so i can feel less Alone and still believe in the illusion. 

I want to say that This idea of solipsism started haunting me since I was a child.. I always had this feeling from my early childhood.. That I am actually the only "real" one out there and everyone else are just characters in my dream. Zombies.."cardboard cutouts" in my world. However you wanna call it or think of it. Obviously other people exist as objects of perception in my direct experience.. That's undeniable.. I go out.. I see people everywhere. But are these things" subjects"? Do they have internal self-awareness as I do?   Is there someone behind their eyes?  Is there anybody out there other than me?.  The solipsism philosophy doesn't say yes or no to that question contrary to what most people mistakenly misunderstood it.. Solipsism states that one's own mind or subjective experience of the world is the only "certain" thing to exist.. And the existence of other individual minds is "impossible to verify".  In other words you are absolutely certain that you are aware right now.. But it's impossible to be certain that I'm aware.. In fact why I'm talking to "you"? .. I should say I am aware and "you" are the unsettled mystery.    

The problem with solipsism is not whether it's objectivey true or not(is it actually the case that I am the only one out there)..but is that it is absolutely true subjectively regardless of that.  You are trapped inside your own subjective experience in any case.. So even though I am aware right now from my pov.. From your pov that doesn't matter and there is no such thing.. There is only your awareness.. There is no such thing as "my awareness" in your awareness.. There is only these words in front of you right now and that's the actualilty of what is.. Anything else is just assumptions you add on top of it.."ofcourse there is someone there writing these words.. They couldn't just write themselves lol".. Really?. In your dream.. The entire dream and all the people inside of it..and their actions.. Are nothing but your creation.. They have no Reality of their own outside your imagination.. The only real thing in the dream underneath all the scattered phenomenon is YOU. 

To summarize.. Solipsism can't be proven or disproven objectively. Because all you have is your own subjective experience.  And this statement righ there (all you have is your subjective experience) means that solipsism is surely correct from your point of view.  From your POV there is only ever your point of view and nothing else. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I want to say that This idea of solipsism started haunting me since I was a child.. I always had this feeling from my early childhood.. That I am actually the only "real" one out there and everyone else are just characters in my dream. Zombies.."cardboard cutouts" in my world. However you wanna call it or think of it. Obviously other people exist as objects of perception in my direct experience.. That's undeniable.. I go out.. I see people everywhere. But are these things" subjects"? Do they have internal self-awareness as I do?   Is there someone behind their eyes?  Is there anybody out there other than me?.  The solipsism philosophy doesn't say yes or no to that question contrary to what most people mistakenly misunderstood it.. Solipsism states that one's own mind or subjective experience of the world is the only "certain" thing to exist.. And the existence of other individual minds is "impossible to verify".  In other words you are absolutely certain that you are aware right now.. But it's impossible to be certain that I'm aware.. In fact why I'm talking to "you"? .. I should say I am aware and "you" are the unsettled mystery.    

The problem with solipsism is not whether it's objectivey true or not(is it actually the case that I am the only one out there)..but is that it is absolutely true subjectively regardless of that.  You are trapped inside your own subjective experience in any case.. So even though I am aware right now from my pov.. From your pov that doesn't matter and there is no such thing.. There is only your awareness.. There is no such thing as "my awareness" in your awareness.. There is only these words in front of you right now and that's the actualilty of what is.. Anything else is just assumptions you add on top of it.."ofcourse there is someone there writing these words.. They couldn't just write themselves lol".. Really?. In your dream.. The entire dream and all the people inside of it..and their actions.. Are nothing but your creation.. They have no Reality of their own outside your imagination.. The only real thing in the dream underneath all the scattered phenomenon is YOU. 

To summarize.. Solipsism can't be proven or disproven objectively. Because all you have is your own subjective experience.  And this statement righ there (all you have is your subjective experience) means that solipsism is surely correct from your point of view.  From your POV there is only ever your point of view nd nothing else. 

Exactly.   But even after all of that concept you wish to stay In denial and believe there are others..well..

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, justfortoday said:

"eternity was unbearable to live through"

these words are the thought/story of a finite being. 

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

i can feel less Alone and still believe in the illusion. 

You're also apparently imagining an "I" to feel alone. If others aren't real then you aren't either since "you" exists through the same mechanism as "other". 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 3/8/2022 at 2:53 PM, meta_male said:

@machiavelli Why rely on Leo or a video? I wouldn't get too attached to people giving you answers. If you needed to see it you would have seen it ;)

So true, I was wondering the name of Leo's channel and I suddenly got one of his videos in my YouTube channel and now the direction of my life has changed ever since. Thank you for the reminder. Are you suggesting that predeterminism is true? I think of free will and pre-determinism as projections of my own mind depending on how you look at time and if desires are groundless or not. This is a big topic, I doubt I can explain all of this.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to question this quote.