INFP RACOON BABY

Russia spiral dynamics level of development?

8 posts in this topic

I am far from an expert on russia but my understanding is that russia especially in the main urban areas is quite well developed.

Leo says that to understand the actions of Putin we must understand that Russia is not a well developed country (stage red) and an iron fist is needed to rule, in the same way Saddam did in iraq.

Theres something about this that just seems a stretch to me. Its certainly not iraq level of development which is stage red so what is it then and is it really that bad?

Do you really think if Putins current regime was over thrown Russia would not be ready for a more democratic leader given there level of development?

@INFP RACOON BABY

32 minutes ago, INFP RACOON BABY said:

I am far from an expert on russia but my understanding is that russia especially in the main urban areas is quite well developed.

Leo says that to understand the actions of Putin we must understand that Russia is not a well developed country (stage red) and an iron fist is needed to rule, in the same way Saddam did in iraq.

Theres something about this that just seems a stretch to me. Its certainly not iraq level of development which is stage red so what is it then and is it really that bad?

Do you really think if Putins current regime was over thrown Russia would not be ready for a more democratic leader given there level of development?

Mostly at stage blue because most Russians are patriotic to their country, have nationalistic views, with smaller sections of Russia's society being stage red and stage orange. Very few stage green, yellow and turquoise,and stage purple and baige. 

Stage red/blue (Russia) vs stage orange/green (EU/NA)

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Stage red blue

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The majority of the country (concluding by using assessments and attempts of meritable comparison with from an average Serb's perspective that I am slightly familiar with here and the similar comparison of Serbia and Russia as being on the edge/liminality of Europe/unfinished selves (a borrowed social psychological term from a Bulgarian author Maria Todorova analyst and expert on part of Balkan studies and history, mentality and perception of it in mainstream European and Western discourses about its difference and separation's of it being fully European like them in that regard)) is probably centered overall in Blue (the more of the underdeveloped, isolated, distant and poor regions stretching across the mass of the largest countries on the planet territory still probably in Red to Blue) (a significant advance and development can be noticed about the averages citizens evolution from the Soviet times), while the people in infamous Russian metropolises, centers, and capitals now are probably from to advancement and in a transitionary stage from Blue to Orange (while some of the more social and political activists people also existing there not in small numbers are probably also in early transitionary stage from Orange to Green) right about now with all this recent developments in technology coming from there - the politcal and economic elites, upper classes, most oligarchs and leadership there is also most probably (contrary to most people's belief) at the transitionary/liminal stage between Blue and Orange (an advancement from the heavily Blue centered dogmatistic, though more nuanced/slightly more complex than classical religion, views of the Soviet times present in the overall leadership/political class), while some part of them actually might be heavily grounded in Orange in their views, values and perceptions of the world.

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Predominantly red, with nationalistic blue side of things - the “right vs wrong” blue hasn’t hit them yet 

I’d say it’s still mostly orange from what I can tell, but there is certainly a significant streak of red and some blue which is mainly there due to nationalism rather than highly religious forms of blue. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Red-blue I'd say, with blue slightly dominating red. Of course there are elements of orange there as well.

Most people who were green or orange (or higher) left the country way before the current events. The reason Russia is stuck in a lower stage of development is because of Putin's regime in my opinion. His rule will be yet another dark chapter in Russian history.