Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Anyone experienced this?

18 posts in this topic

I have been doing psychedelics lately and am just getting ridiculous insights. Even with weed I have been seeing Gods face. Reality is too much. Im talking about peak doses. 

There is no way to express reality. Its so much that my whole body muscles expanded in order to percieve better. I saw the unimaginable. 

I think the reason people vomit is because they cant stomach God yet. Its so ridiculous inmense. I cant even begin to try to describe what I saw! 

I need more trips to understand it. Its too much.

Is this a good sign of higher states of reality? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

6 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Can't find any words to describe it and left totally awe struck...yeah that sounds legit. 

@Spence94 The only thing I can do is either Cry or laugh. 

But is it normal even with weed? Is weed that potent? Or does that depends on people genetics and sensitivity to psychedelics? 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

I have been doing psychedelics lately and am just getting ridiculous insights. Even with weed I have been seeing Gods face. Reality is too much. Im talking about peak doses. 

There is no way to express reality. Its so much that my whole body muscles expanded in order to percieve better. I saw the unimaginable. 

I think the reason people vomit is because they cant stomach God yet. Its so ridiculous inmense. I cant even begin to try to describe what I saw! 

Indeed.  God is so much.  For me I have had mystical experiences of God moving through me like a wind or tornado.   Or my body would just shake uncontrollably

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The only thing I can do is either Cry or laugh. 

sounds like a good time haha <3

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

@Frenk I was possesed by life (Holy Spirit) AKA Infinity conciousness/oneness was realized. It was so many things at the same time to describe. Which also felt like Stillness of steel. 

I was listening to this in my last trip. I think it helped me get more emotional and surrendered. 

I saw the divinity of her voice. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Wow, this post could be written by me (it is actually..)

I had god realization few days ago.

I tryed to write it down but the mind is not capable i guess. Im still trying  to stomach this, its the most terrifying, radical experience possible.

I think the only way to stomach god is to let go of every everything (every mental assumption, every condition, everything).

The biggest mindfuck was that im every teacher i ever looked up to. I feel so fuckin alone now

Be carefull with ur trips, it almost killed me

@nutlow Yes. That is just a minor but radical thing that you are all teachers in comparison to the inmensity of existence. Completely agree. I thought I was going to leave the body. Human life is like ants, a serious joke. 

I thought I knew awakening through meditation. But this was even an awakening on real awakening itself. Holy fuck, could barely walk and speak. 

images (6).jpeg

Allah-nebula-universe.jpg

Edited by Kalki Avatar

4 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Vomit when? On Ayahuasca? I thought this as well, that grasping the Truth on a deep level can cause such reaction in the body-mind. However, I read that the vine contains substance that provoke the vomiting, and that the indigenous forest people used it to cleanse parasites out of the digestion system. But it is only hearsay, so who knows.

THC can be very potent when combined with this work for certain people. I’ve had plenty of trips on THC that were far more potent than heroic doses of serotonergic psychedelics were for me. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

9 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Spence94 The only thing I can do is either Cry or laugh. 

@Kalki Avatar Bliss tears and cosmic giggles. What more you want?

@Inliytened1 @Batman

A good sign of awakening is becoming aware of the microcosm right? Stuff you always overlooked, all around. No inside, outside, up or down. Just "Isness". @Inliytened1

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@BipolarGrowth Always had a bad image on weed because of society. Man, this thing is my new sacred friend. I have been hitting him for almost 2 straight weeks. 

I think it was the intention of surrendering plus I had developed awareness of the subtle. Im very aware of my inner chaos, body and mind. So by Focusing and feeling my neurons and spine through surrender. That gave the sudden ligthing. 

At first I was scared, but its like a cold pool, you get comfy in it. 

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@BipolarGrowth Always had a bad image on weed because of society. Man, this thing is my new sacred friend. I have been hitting him for almost 2 straight weeks. 

I think it was the intention of surrendering plus I had developed awareness of the subtle. Im very aware of my inner chaos, body and mind. So by Focusing and feeling my neurons and spine through surrender. That gave the sudden ligthing. 

At first I was scared, but its like a cold pool, you get comfy in it. 

Well most people who use weed or THC do not do serious consciousness work, and most people who do serious consciousness work think that the substance isn’t helpful because they see the effects it has on the people who typically use it in dysfunctional ways. This deters a lot of people from actually getting the full benefits from it. 

THC has taken me to more radical states than anything else, and it’s not even close. I think there is a significant amount of variation on how THC affects people when you start mixing it with serious consciousness work. There are some who it still gives the usual dysfunctional effects, and there are others who unlock completely new levels of understanding and experience for themselves by using it. 

In my personal opinion, weed or other forms of THC are best used when combined with meditation practices. Learn how to do the practice well while completely sober, and then meditate while high occasionally. It really loosens things up for me and gives a surprising amount of control over the trip to just keep bringing it higher and higher if you are in the mood for it. 

I don’t know how things are where you live, but in the U.S. they have legalized hemp which allowed tons of companies a cost-effective way to start extracting the cannabinoids and other forms of THC which usually only exist in tiny, tiny quantities. 

I personally prefer delta-10-THC the most out of what I’ve tried, including normal weed, but THC-O, delta-8-THC, THCP, and THCV all have produced some great effects for me and all have their own unique effects while still providing a similar experience to regular delta-9-THC which is what’s causing most of the effects in smoked weed. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

10 hours ago, nutlow said:

I had god realization few days ago.

(...) its the most terrifying, radical experience possible.

Be carefull with ur trips, it almost killed me

bro I can't WAIT for this level of insight. 

Goddamn!

In time...

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.