Forza21

Solipsism killed my love. It's pure hell for ego-mind. I reframed it

60 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Federico del pueblo It seems like we're both having this conscious experience simultaneously because our lives are "replays". 

Let's use the analogy of a book.

Infinity wrote an infinite book of lives. Each page is a life.

Can a book be read with all pages being read simultaneously? No. It's one page at a time.

Page #340 is Federico's life.

Infinity wrote your entire life from start to finish, and on that page it reads "Federico meets justfortoday and asks him a question". 

Page #930 is justfortoday's life. And on that page it reads "justfortoday replies to Federico".

When you are reading Federico's life (or in this case living), is justfortoday real? No. It's just written letters on a book page waiting to be read.

Potentiality.

All in the mind of Infinity / God. And when you are living your "life", it's simply a movie appearing in your consciousness.

You already know that all of reality is appearing through your 5 senses, right? And that your experience is created by your mind.

Your mind is my mind, and Leo's mind, and everybody's mind. 

It's one single reader going page through page, getting lost in each story.

That's how Reality was designed.

@justfortoday You mean God first planned our life and then replayed it . It means I have no Free will what so ever.

I am just controlled by god.

Your analogy makes sound I have no control over others. 

And this replay thing sounds off. Why cant GOD do this synchronously ? Why sequentially?

Is God Limited that he is doing it one chapter by chapter and not all at once?

@Forza21 Can you ellaborate how I am in control of everything?

It seems like right now I am imagining other people. And have only POV. 

But for you , you have your own POV. BUT occuring in different timeline.

Who is dreaming this other timeline of yours?

If I am not dreaming your timeline that means I am not GOD. 

@machiavelli

Fine. I will re-frame it for you.

God is not reading a book. It is WRITING a book.

Can you write a book by writing all the pages at once?

No.

See? You get to keep your free will. You are writing your page right now, and have the freedom to write whatever you want.

But it is not "you" who is doing it. It is (Y)ou, the magic self that inhabits all lives.

Edited by justfortoday

36 minutes ago, Forza21 said:
1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

@Forza21 Your own direct experiences have shown you this isn't true. 

what do you mean exactly?

@Forza21 Your shared psychedelic experiences where you became one another. 

@kamwalker

My love has only increased for everyone and everything in my life with my continued awakenings of reality 

^

if what you are describing you think is solipism it's just not - if it doesn't make you want to help and serve others you are just in your head

; if you awoken to everyone is you wouldn't you want the best for yourself? ;)

Edited by catcat69123

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

55 minutes ago, catcat69123 said:

@kamwalker

^

if what you are describing you think is solipism it's just not - if it doesn't make you want to help and serve others you are just in your head

; if you awoken to everyone is you wouldn't you want the best for yourself? ;)

Yes. My parent's being an illusion doesn't make me sad, I now look at them with more love than I ever have in my life. I will cry at the most random times as I become more and more aware of the illusion. It's the most beautiful thing. Experiencing yourself as God within the illusion. How does it get any better than that? It just does somehow :x

2 hours ago, justfortoday said:

@machiavelli

Fine. I will re-frame it for you.

God is not reading a book. It is WRITING a book.

No.

See? You get to keep your free will. You are writing your page right now, and have the freedom to write whatever you want.

But it is not "you" who is doing it. It is (Y)ou, the magic self that inhabits all lives.

If God is writing a book, then it's not a replay.

You limit what God is or can comparing It to a human who has a lot of limitations.

Saying that God lives each life one by one is like saying that water in the ocean expresses itself as one particular wave at any point in time.

3 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@justfortoday You mean God first planned our life and then replayed it . It means I have no Free will what so ever.

I am just controlled by god.

This is correct. It’s not a replay though.

An unfolding;

Yet crystallized and complete.

Without history, without future, without volition. 

Not old at all, yet unspeakably ancient.

Just happening.
You happening.
God happening.

And never happening at all.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

@vladorion

If you could dream all possible dreams at the same time that would mean that after your dream ends there are no dreams left to be had. I have said that many times and I will repeat. Every answer can be found from direct "experience" right NOW. How many lives you live right NOW? That would be "proof" for you that the movie that is happening right NOW is only movie happening right NOW and others are just thoughts in this one.

But how I can see others doing their activity then? Remember that you also see other dream characters doing whatever they do when you are having dream at night, but that still does not mean that they have their own experience. Why would there be dreams happening simultaneously, because you couldn't see them anyways without "experiencing" them one at the time.

Who told you that "others" are real?

7 hours ago, Forza21 said:

my dream is absolute

Does the world disappear when you close your eyes? Yes and no. Things which you aren't aware of still effect you. Nonetheless though it would seem like there's nothing but the dream. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

6 hours ago, justfortoday said:

It seems like we're both having this conscious experience simultaneously because our lives are "replays". 

Let's use the analogy of a book.

Infinity wrote an infinite book of lives. Each page is a life.

I had to contemplate this a little bit more.

If each life is like a replay (like a movie), would you agree though that it's not like a static movie, but more of a dynamic movie?

Because you have to admit this: when God is watching (or shall we say doing...) the Federico movie it is affecting how the justfortoday movie will play out.

Like everything seems to be entangled in a way.

Federico's actions (which are god's actions) during god's lifetime as Federico affect the movie that God 'will' watch/do once God decides to watch/do justfortoday's movie or will they not?

This is what's so mind boggling for me.

But then also there isn't even time, right? So between God's experience as Federico and God's experience as justfortoday there isn't even any time passing and still the two experiences aren't happening simultaneously?! ?

Crazy stuff right here :)

4 hours ago, vladorion said:

If God is writing a book, then it's not a replay.

You limit what God is or can comparing It to a human who has a lot of limitations.

Saying that God lives each life one by one is like saying that water in the ocean expresses itself as one particular wave at any point in time.

@vladorion Yes exactly. 

He explanation is I as ABSOLUTE GOD donot have another dream of justfortoday character. As if he is separte God living in another timeline and me in another timeline.

He is forgeting that in absolute sense God is dreaming everything , evey possible dream at once.

His analogy of replay not only sound absurd but also like he invented something out to comfort himself that he as GOD is alone but others are people from another incarnation.

He didnt told who imagined those incarnated people in my dream? Definitely it Absolute i.e Him. This implies he is imagining everything. And people he see are figment of his imagination.

He try to potray as if GOD ( Absolute / infinite mind) is something other than Me.

If I am absolute I am dreaming your dreams too , your experiences too . And You are dreaming mine.

BECAUSE I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME.

Their is no replay happening. God is not limited that he will first write a script befirehand than play it out. He is doing all simulataneously .

2 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

I had to contemplate this a little bit more.

If each life is like a replay (like a movie), would you agree though that it's not like a static movie, but more of a dynamic movie?

Because you have to admit this: when God is watching (or shall we say doing...) the Federico movie it is affecting how the justfortoday movie will play out.

Like everything seems to be entangled in a way.

Federico's actions (which are god's actions) during god's lifetime as Federico affect the movie that God 'will' watch/do once God decides to watch/do justfortoday's movie or will they not?

This is what's so mind boggling for me.

But then also there isn't even time, right? So between God's experience as Federico and God's experience as justfortoday there isn't even any time passing and still the two experiences aren't happening simultaneously?! ?

Crazy stuff right here :)

@Federico del pueblo Dont forget GOD is you.

GOD is not watching any movie. He is living it using your body .

He is not replaying it. Its like putting limit on infinite mind.

Its like ABSOLUTE i.e me is limited by time. That it has to beforehand write script first. Then watch it. 

He says that You as Infinite mind are not dreaming justfortoday character and his dream. It is separate from you.

He is living in another timeline. And you oj another. And you as infinite mind donot have control over other timeline.

Let that sink in. God encompasses every dream, every character , every mind . 

If you are God you are dreaming justfortoday too. His thoughts too.

How can as you as ABSOLUTE is separate from justfortoday character?

God encompasses everything. He is imagining every thing. No one is separate. Nothing is going on separately.

12 hours ago, Forza21 said:

i still struggle, a bit, with what i've experienced in God-realization. 

I think solipsism seen from ego-mind is pure hell, not a heaven.  I still suffer from thoughts like " they don't have experience, they are "empty-suits" . It's sounds demonic and hellish even.  It can't be truth. 

it kills all the love towards others, because what's the point?

Perfect.  

Trust your instincts.

Look at children as your spiritual ideal, they will lead you to actual heaven. No mistake in Jesus' words: be as children to enter the kingdom. 

You are not dreaming.  This is not a dream. It's God's playground and your brain will get fried like that if you try to ingest infinity and you enter some hellscape. 

Be innocent and not knowing. You are a child of God, not God. Your mistake is you take yourself asGod with your current world view of being the only dream and dreamer. 

Do you think children have this problem? 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@lmfao

Things that you aren't aware won't affect you and when they affect you that's the exact point you are aware of them. It's not like things are happening in the "background". Things you aren't aware do not exist, but maybe in your thoughts and that is also something you are aware so it's pretty simple - Don't believe to anything except this moment. Ta - da.

@Federico del pueblo

It's even more mindfucking! They are happening simultaneously and separated at the same time. Only thing that exist is this movie where these words are happening on the screen, but that does not say that you couldn't have "time travel connection" to "future or into past" to yourself through this communication. So this message that you receive is your own message that you either recorded to yourself or then what you say to "me" here is your recording to yourself into future.

@Kksd74628 Can you ellaborate it in simpler terms ?

How I as ( GOD) in asbsolute sense dreaming every human being and objects in my vision field? How does multiple POV exist?

If I am GOD dreaming my human body and other human bodies how does multiple POV and experiences happen if GOD is One? Is it I am imagining their experiences too? Their mind too? ( in absolute sense not ego self).

Does any part of this Mandelbrot Zoom affect any other part? No. They're all just happening. 

Endlessly unfolding.

No individual part has its own agency. If it did, then it would break the pattern and there would be chaos.

But the pattern is already the perfect design.

Each apparently separate thing is part of a perfect design. It cannot control anything from its point within the design.

God is exploring its own design for eternity. 

Apparently.

@machiavelli

I mean after your "physical body dies" you will go to new experience and at some point you will have new "experience" for example as me (Kksd74628). The thing is that when you are having that dream and actually it is happening right NOW. In that point no one is looking from machiavell's POV, because the one who is looking is here, but when you receive this message then the one who was looking from Kksd74628's POV is where you are.

Some like to call that as GOD, BIG SELF or UNIVERSE who is looking from every perspective one at the time, but I would say that this is also too much to be said, because actually only thing that exist is the movie which means the "experience" right NOW and there is no one watching it or no one who made it.

I don't get why people are acting like solipsism is something cutting edge and that Leo says something new like pulling a rabid out of his ass. The holy spirit has been something that has been around for ages since Christianity. And that is a mainstream religion: yea, people don't understand the implications but that is a different topic; Leo just explains the implications and nothing more.

If the holy spirit unites all, that means there are no empty suits.

Holy spirit = archetype mother = mother nature = everything that is manifest across the board =/= no empty suites across the board

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust