Forza21

Solipsism killed my love. It's pure hell for ego-mind. I reframed it

60 posts in this topic

i still struggle, a bit, with what i've experienced in God-realization. 

I think solipsism seen from ego-mind is pure hell, not a heaven.  I still suffer from thoughts like " they don't have experience, they are "empty-suits" . It's sounds demonic and hellish even.  It can't be truth. 

it kills all the love towards others, because what's the point?

i get it, that what i see is all there is, and there's nothing outside. My mind is absolute. If i see my hand it's all there is.

People here, and their explanation on this forum really helped me reframe it. Thank you so much good souls!!!

I see as: my dream is absolute. In that dream for example Leo doesn't have any experience. But on diffrent timeline/scale/dream i experience Leo, and my current body-mind don't have any experience. I'm him, he's me, in diffrent dream.

What you see right now, it's absolute. There's no experience behind the scenes. There's no others either.

It happens not simultaneously, but synchronously. So you are all the people you see, just on the different scale/time-line/ different dream,  

people are not just "empty-suits' i'm wearing them, so love to others is love for myself.  

Do i frame it right? 

Seen as that it's actually bearable. 

Edited by Forza21

6 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

everyone is me.

Yes, everyone and everything that has ever Existed.

Solipsism itself is a human construction, meant to twist this realization as something bad and unwanted.

@Forza21 I am struggeling right now trying to comprehend how other people are empty suit and only my POV is all there is.

Can you help explaining how I am doing it? Where is your POV? Are there are infinite dreams happening at same time?

3 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Forza21 I am struggeling right now trying to comprehend how other people are empty suit and only my POV is all there is.

Can you help explaining how I am doing it? Where is your POV? Are there are infinite dreams happening at same time?

3 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

I'm still struggling, and i've been in hell because of that, but now as i see it:

What you see, it's absolute. There's no experience behind the scenes. There's no others either.

But you also experience THEIR DREAMS, and you see yourself (your body-mind) from their pov.  And in THEIR DREAM, You (your body-mind) would not have any experience. It happens not simultaneously, but synchronously. So you are all the people you see, just on the different scale/time-line/ different dream,  I think it's how it works.

Edited by Forza21

Imagine that you have a lucid dream at night. You realize that all the characters inside your dream are your imagination - your character as well. You look at them and firstly you feel this wave of freedom that no one is gonna to judge you. Then maybe you feel "oh shit  I can do whatever I want". So you fly through the sky, have sex with all your crushes etc. Then you maybe feel lonely because you are AllOne here.

But then you simply sit and meditate inside your dream. You look at your hands and see that your mind designed them. Every single hair and wrinkle on them was put there by your Mind. You look at all the characters, your own avatar, your own dreamed up ego, all stories, your own distortions - all of that was meticulously, perfectly designed by your mind. And the Love and Care naturally arises from that realization. Being helpful is a spontaneous and obvious in that frequency - even though it is Profoundly Meaningless.

Do what you want with you dream. It is all YOU. Love. Love ya.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

They're not empty suits, they are souls in a soup. 

Universal love should ideally connect people to this truth.  You should be able to feel every living thing that ever was and will be, together, with you, in unison.  The "all is you", is the field of consciousness that we all inhabit.

If you are struggling with solipsism, I highly recommend listening to Sri Aurobindo's lectures.  He is a stage turquoise/coral mystic who can help you find your soul - as in you will feel it - as well as other's, if God permits it.

If a realization is taking away your Love, keep looking, there are more answers to be found.

All souls that are united on this level of consciousness, "sing" in unison, their praises.  Listen. <3  We are all in this together.

Edited by Loba

21 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

I'm still struggling, and i've been in hell because of that, but now as i see it:

What you see, it's absolute. There's no experience behind the scenes. There's no others either.

But you also experience THEIR DREAMS, and you see yourself (your body-mind) from their pov.  And in THEIR DREAM, You (your body-mind) would not have any experience. It happens not simultaneously, but synchronously. So you are all the people you see, just on the different scale/time-line/ different dream,  I think it's how it works.

@Arthogaan Thanks for replying. I am baffled by how I am experiencing their dream also.

I am in existential crises now. I feel I am not in control.

do I am in control of other people?

I thought I was imagining everything simulataneously , before. And was in control of my dream. But now I feel I am not in control.

Can you help?

Edited by machiavelli

24 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

@Forza21 You got it 100% right.

I died for half a minute in 2020 and saw the infinite. Trust me. There is only one conscious experience. For me, it is this one right now, and Forza21 is either a past or future lifetime in this infinite movie.

Edited by justfortoday

43 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

I still suffer from thoughts like " they don't have experience, they are "empty-suits" .

@Forza21 Your own direct experiences have shown you this isn't true. 

6 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

I died for half a minute in 2020 and saw the infinite. Trust me. There is only one conscious experience. For me, it is this one right now, and Forza21 is either a past or future lifetime in this infinite movie.

Why does it seem like we're both having this conscious experience simultaneously?

Like there is one pov of Federico and one of justfortoday. I'm writing this comment, you're writing the answer. You have a pov with which you read the comment, but so do I (at least from my pov ?).

Can this paradox be explained or is any explanation of it pointless because we're trying to explain the infinite with some finite method?

15 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Why does it seem like we're both having this conscious experience simultaneously?

Like there is one pov of Federico and one of justfortoday. I'm writing this comment, you're writing the answer. You have a pov with which you read the comment, but so do I (at least from my pov ?).

Can this paradox be explained or is any explanation of it pointless because we're trying to explain the infinite with some finite method?

@Federico del pueblo It seems like we're both having this conscious experience simultaneously because our lives are "replays". 

Let's use the analogy of a book.

Infinity wrote an infinite book of lives. Each page is a life.

Can a book be read with all pages being read simultaneously? No. It's one page at a time.

Page #340 is Federico's life.

Infinity wrote your entire life from start to finish, and on that page it reads "Federico meets justfortoday and asks him a question". 

Page #930 is justfortoday's life. And on that page it reads "justfortoday replies to Federico".

When you are reading Federico's life (or in this case living), is justfortoday real? No. It's just written letters on a book page waiting to be read.

Potentiality.

All in the mind of Infinity / God. And when you are living your "life", it's simply a movie appearing in your consciousness.

You already know that all of reality is appearing through your 5 senses, right? And that your experience is created by your mind.

Your mind is my mind, and Leo's mind, and everybody's mind. 

It's one single reader going page through page, getting lost in each story.

That's how Reality was designed.

Edited by justfortoday

18 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Thanks. It really helps me. I'm getting better now :)

Just now, justfortoday said:

It seems like we're both having this conscious experience simultaneously because our lives are "replays". 

Can a book be read with all pages being read simultaneously? No. It's one page at a time.

Infinity wrote your entire life from start to finish, and on that page it reads "Federico meets justfortoday and asks him a question". 

Page #930 is justfortoday's life. And on that page it reads "justfortoday replies to Federico".

In this case, you are the reader. 

Because infinity is ONE, there cannot be another experience but YOURS because you are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Loba said:

They're not empty suits, they are souls in a soup. 

Universal love should ideally connect people to this truth.  You should be able to feel every living thing that ever was and will be, together, with you, in unison.  The "all is you", is the field of consciousness that we all inhabit.

If you are struggling with solipsism, I highly recommend listening to Sri Aurobindo's lectures.  He is a stage turquoise/coral mystic who can help you find your soul - as in you will feel it - as well as other's, if God permits it.

If a realization is taking away your Love, keep looking, there are more answers to be found.

All souls that are united on this level of consciousness, "sing" in unison, their praises.  Listen. <3  We are all in this together.

Thank you sir! 

you're right, truth must be love, so it must be something wrong, when i step back from it.

@Forza21 You're welcome, even if we all have different pieces of the puzzle, Love seems to be a unifying factor, so if it is causing you fear or taking your love away, I would certainly look into it because if that universal Love is not connecting you to your outer environment - it will feel like the inside connects completely to the outside - and that this connection is Love.

I wouldn't even say 'wrong', I would just say that there is a component missing.  Rather than view it as right or wrong, view it as a puzzle that has many parts to it that you are collecting.  So you found some, and have a few more, but that doesn't mean your picture is wrong, either.

Try this video, and then this song and see what you get:

Look into their eyes - that's Love - that is what connects us all together, that is the unified field! :D 

37 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Forza21 Your own direct experiences have shown you this isn't true. 

what do you mean exactly?

10 minutes ago, Loba said:

@Forza21 You're welcome, even if we all have different pieces of the puzzle, Love seems to be a unifying factor, so if it is causing you fear or taking your love away, I would certainly look into it because if that universal Love is not connecting you to your outer environment - it will feel like the inside connects completely to the outside - and that this connection is Love.

I wouldn't even say 'wrong', I would just say that there is a component missing.  Rather than view it as right or wrong, view it as a puzzle that has many parts to it that you are collecting.  So you found some, and have a few more, but that doesn't mean your picture is wrong, either.

Try this video, and then this song and see what you get:

Look into their eyes - that's Love - that is what connects us all together, that is the unified field! :D 

Love it.

You should make your own threat and post all the videos, music :)

you also posted this, i love it!

27 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

It seems like we're both having this conscious experience simultaneously because our lives are "replays". 

When you are reading Federico's life (or in this case living), is justfortoday real? No. It's just written letters on a book page waiting to be read.

Potentiality.

All in the mind of Infinity / God. And when you are living your "life", it's simply a movie appearing in your consciousness.

You already know that all of reality is appearing through your 5 senses, right? And that your experience is created by your mind.

Thanks man. That's a nice analogy!

God must be an absolute genius to pull that off ?

@Forza21 Sometimes I post music in the music section.  I have so much music I have collected that I'm trying to cut back actually, it's kind of an addiction, I love to share music with people.

Im just imagining all of you. You guys Dont exist. 

37 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Federico del pueblo It seems like we're both having this conscious experience simultaneously because our lives are "replays". 

Potentiality.

Can Leo confirm that this explanation explains all of reality? I really like It man, I Hope your are right. Its non duality and at the same time It saves you from pure Solipsism. 

I Hope you are right! ??

My love has only increased for everyone and everything in my life with my continued awakenings of reality