Leo Gura

Understanding Russia & Putin

708 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

March 31, the Mayor of Bucha happily declares that the Russian army has left the town. No talk about war crimes, genocide or anything of that sort.

It's quite a big town.

According to international law Putin is indeed a war criminal, but the Western media is too quick to blame the Russian army for this. Serious investigation is needed first. 

10 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Can you imagine if the Holocaust happened in 2022? Imagine the amount of bullshit posts like the one above being shared. Shit, that even gets denied some and it was before the internet. The amount of stupid people and brainwashed clowns that will run with the false flag narrative will be mental.

The difference is that Germany admitted they were “in the wrong”, russia never will, lol, just like they still deny Holodomor with 7 million Ukrainians starved to death. 

In this video it is explained the kind of lie tactic russia uses. When you eat someone’s sandwich at work and someone asks you:

”Did you eat my sandwich?”

“Normal” person would lie something like:

”No, I have my own sandwich”

Vs russia would lie with:

”You never brought a sandwich”

Russia doesn’t even bother covering up its lies, or having some eloquent story. According to the video, a person who constantly needs to fact check a liar like this, eventually gets demoralized and exhausted doing it all the time, and over time, stops doing that. The video says that there is nothing more dehumanizing for someone to consistently have to fact check the information. Also, no matter what kind of garbage flows from media, if it consistently flows from multiple sources, humans will start believing it.

Another tactic used by russia is making people believe no one has the truth, everyone lies, everyone has an agenda, so you should believe “us”.. 

It’s a great video, I highly recommend it to anyone who is curious to learn how russia could brainwash so many people. 

Edited by hello1234

I am surprised people are surprised at the massacres but then I am also reminded that not everyone follows the war as closely as I do. Russia has been executing civilians for a month. That's what those incinerator trucks were for.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM-eRxEc_TutiPIbOS1YYbw/videos

Again I point you to these best source of raw footage. Forget his predictions though he gets many right because he has access to this footage. Its more of use to follow where events are happening when they happen.

Edited by BlueOak

1 hour ago, hello1234 said:

Vs russia would lie with:

”You never brought a sandwich”

Gaslighting at its finest.

3 hours ago, hello1234 said:

“Normal” person would lie something like:

FYI @Carl-Richard and anyone else who didn’t go to elementary school, do you see how I put the word “normal” in quotes there? What this means is that generally, it’s hard to use the word “normal” for someone who is stealing sandwiches, so I don’t know if I can use that word exactly, that is why it is in quotes to represent figurative speech.

Edited by hello1234

4 hours ago, BlueOak said:

I am surprised people are surprised at the massacres but then I am also reminded that not everyone follows the war as closely as I do. Russia has been executing civilians for a month. That's what those incinerator trucks were for.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM-eRxEc_TutiPIbOS1YYbw/videos

Again I point you to these best source of raw footage. Forget his predictions though he gets many right because he has access to this footage. Its more of use to follow where events are happening when they happen.

First it started out as fuck Putin and his regime, then it included the military officers, and now it’s the raping and murdering conscripts, and soon it’s going to include any Russian citizen that isn’t actively against this war because fuck them for real after this bullshit. This is textbook fascist style expansion at this point. It’s basically obvious they planned to target and massacre normal citizens and anyone that has cultural impact, a purge of dissent. Those lists of individuals they would target in Ukraine when they took it obviously were their playbook. They are targeting random citizens now.  

11 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Some will even commit the ultimate sin towards truth and become such a devil that they pretend to be some sort of rational truth loving “all sides” sort of thinker and just create more confusion by breathing air into total bullshit. Usually it’s the less intelligent but some do it deliberately, especially those who have to hide their crimes. They know how to manipulate the stupid and make them feel smart. 

Well, even if it seems unintelligent to you, I try to use logic instead of emotions. the number of civilians killed in the war does not reach 2000 right? If Russia were systematically executing civilians as you say, the figure would be two more zeros. 1500 civilians killed in a war like this indicates a willingness to respect civilians. For example, in Irak the civilian casualties were hundreds of thousands. Maybe I'm wrong, but getting emotional doesn't get you closer to the truth.

s-... so-sowwy if it sounded antagonizing to anyone. c-cant deal with those nonsensical realms anymore where king of clowns #2834763278463456897 feels the need to mass murder everyone for whatever reason

1648968114782.gif

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, even if it seems unintelligent to you, I try to use logic instead of emotions. the number of civilians killed in the war does not reach 2000 right? If Russia were systematically executing civilians as you say, the figure would be two more zeros. 1500 civilians killed in a war like this indicates a willingness to respect civilians. For example, in Irak the civilian casualties were hundreds of thousands. Maybe I'm wrong, but getting emotional doesn't get you closer to the truth.

Your dumb number crunching is ridiculous. They had no idea how many Jews were killed during wwii at first and people literally said the same shit you’re saying right now when the crimes of the Holocaust came to light. You have no ideas what atrocities the fog of war is hiding right now. 

1 minute ago, Lyubov said:

Your dumb number crunching is ridiculous. They had no idea how many Jews were killed during wwii at first and people literally said the same shit you’re saying right now when the crimes of the Holocaust came to light. You have no ideas what atrocities the fog of war is hiding right now. 

Ah ok ok, I am ridiculous because I use the information that exists now to get an idea of the situation. you, on the other hand, are so intelligent that you know that those numbers are falsified and that they are hundreds of times higher. that is to say, that the West is accounting for fewer casualties than there are. friend, you are naive, maybe you are right and I am not, but it will be by chance not by your reasoning. Try to think with calm and detachment, your emotions are not useful for anything

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He he boi. Russia and respecting civilians get along as well as cocaine and police.  This claim is absolutely bogus. First of all, when 1500 civilians killed means respect for them? WTF, ma man, just in Mariupol AT LEAST 2000  died.  Just in Chernihiv, from conservative estimations, 100 people died a day, for 2 weeks from russian shelling.Second of all, the number is gonna increase at least 2 fold after the Ukrainians began establishing  control in the northern regions from which the russian army courageously retreated. More than that, it is not just the number it is the sheer atrocity of the majority of the killings, 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Ah ok ok, I am ridiculous because I use the information that exists now to get an idea of the situation. you, on the other hand, are so intelligent that you know that those numbers are falsified and that they are hundreds of times higher. that is to say, that the West is accounting for fewer casualties than there are. friend, you are naive, maybe you are right and I am not, but it will be by chance not by your reasoning. Try to think with calm and detachment, your emotions are not useful for anything

? read a book or two on these topics for once in your life, you look woefully ignorant right now 

@Breakingthewall Iraq war lasted for 8 years wtf... It’s been ~6 weeks of Ukraine war. Also note the inhumane ways civilians are being executed, with massive rapes of women and children, rapes of women in front of children, the kind of tortures civilians go through, and all that just because they are Ukrainians and therefore Nazi’s? 

F4623A1E-2D10-475B-B50D-298F137D7FC1.jpeg

Why was this civilian woman tortured before being murdered with swastika burnt on her body? 

Edited by hello1234

1 minute ago, pedro23 said:

He he boi. Russia and respecting civilians get along as well as cocaine and police.  This claim is absolutely bogus. First of all, when 1500 civilians killed means respect for them? WTF, ma man, just in Mariupol AT LEAST 2000  died.  Just in Chernihiv, from conservative estimations, 100 people died a day, for 2 weeks from russian shelling.Second of all, the number is gonna increase at least 2 fold after the Ukrainians began establishing  control in the northern regions from which the russian army courageously retreated. More than that, it is not just the number it is the sheer atrocity of the majority of the killings, 

I don't know man, i search : civil casualties in google and the number that appears is 1500. If sadly it's wrong and it's 30.000 or like that, i would apologize and change my mind. Of course there are crimes and killing, but doesn't look something generalized

2 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

@Breakingthewall Iraq war lasted for 8 years wtf... Also note the inhumane ways civilians are being executed, with massive rapes of women and children, rapes of women in front of children, the kind of tortures civilians go through, and all that just because they are Ukrainians and therefore Nazi’s? 

F4623A1E-2D10-475B-B50D-298F137D7FC1.jpeg

Why was this civilian woman tortured before her death with swastika burnt on her body? 

Of course it's horrible and in wars soldiers get demons. I'm not saying it's a clean war, only trying to see things with equanimity. This swastika doesn't say nothing to me. I'm not sure who wrote it. Probably the Russians, but it's to early to say it. 

Irak wat lasted 8 years but in the first days, bombing Bagdad, thousands died

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I see your point, but take into account the type of military actions.  The american led coalition invaded Bagdad head on, it is an extremely dense  populated area. Even from low  intensity conflict there is gonna be lots of casualties. Now take a look at Ukraine, While there were shellings of Kharkiv (still are), Chernihiv, Mykolaiv, etc, instense urban fighting was avoided (except Mariupol)  thus the casualties are lower than in Iraq.

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Of course it's horrible and in wars soldiers get demons. I'm not saying it's a clean war, only trying to see things with equanimity. This swastika doesn't say nothing to me. I'm not sure who wrote it. Probably the Russians, but it's to early to say it. 

Equanimity? Wtf is wrong with you to normalize and belittle this? Soldiers get demons? Many dog soldiers in Bucha haven’t even seen “the war” yet, they took over the city in the first days of invading Ukraine and have been getting drunk, looting, raping, and killing civilians there. And with all due respect, I am sure you never gave a flying fuck about Iraq people dying either.

Edited by hello1234

3 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

they took over the city in the first days of invading Ukraine and have been getting drunk, looting, raping, and killing civilians there. 

If the russian army fought as intensely as it was looting, killing civilians and raping, it would have already conquered Berlin, half of Europe and was preparing to cross the La Manche. 

Edited by pedro23

12 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

Many dog soldiers in Bucha haven’t even seen “the war” yet, they took over the city in the first days of invading Ukraine and have been getting drunk, looting, raping, and killing civilians there

maybe, I'm not defending the Russians, I'm just saying that you have to prove it. Logic tells me: if I were Ukrainian, I would tie the hands of civilians to give more sensation of the cruelty of the Russians. It is a huge media weapon and in war anything goes. and I also want to believe that they are not so sons of bitches, but it is possible that they are.

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

maybe, I'm not defending the Russians, I'm just saying that you have to prove it. Logic tells me: if I were Ukrainian, I would tie the hands of civilians to give more sensation of the cruelty of the Russians. It is a huge media weapon and in war anything goes. and I also want to believe that they are not so sons of bitches, but it is possible that they are.

That’s because you didn’t study history. Anyone who did and knows about the kind of atrocities Soviets did with mass rapes, torturing, the kind of lies they spread, is not at all “surprised” by what is happening in Ukraine.

Edited by hello1234