Leo Gura

Understanding Russia & Putin

708 posts in this topic

Guys bottom line the US and NATO are much more developed and morally right than Russia. Yes I understand where Putin is coming from but the shaming and false news is important to weaken Russia. 
Which is what 95% of us want.

Long love America(I’m living 12 hours flight away, so don’t call me biased please)

15 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Zelensky is a small guy who got played by big boys who used him in their interests. Politics is just business on a big scale, in order to play at that level one has to have a mentality suitable for that level. I noticed he’s no longer wearing a suit - playing a serious man doing serious politics with serious politicians in real life probably isn’t as fun as he thought it would be.

maybe, who knows. we'll only be sure if we look back in a decade or so and see how things turned out.

he's been wearing army clothing since the beginning of the attack though, imo it's a fine conflict look.

and about size, i've heard putin has a rather very small one (micro) that's why he's so angry.

9 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

So all the PhD psychologists that see him as having a mental disorder are wrong, and you are right?

I don't really see these psychologists as caring to understand the complexities of running a country like Russia, or the relativity of survival agendas. They are treating this issue like a psychological problem when really it is much more interesting and deeper than that. They are applying Western standards to the unique job of running a country like Russia.

So, no, I don't take Western psychologists on this issue seriously. I don't trust that they understand Putin's frame of mind correctly, or that they even care to understand him.

Understanding the leader of a country like Russia or China is an extremely nuanced matter which requires much deeper thinking than what psychologists are trained to do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

maybe, who knows. we'll only be sure if we look back in a decade or so and see how things turned out.

he's been wearing army clothing since the beginning of the attack though, imo it's a fine conflict look.

and about size, i've heard putin has a rather very small one (micro) that's why he's so angry.

You mean Putin’s pipi? Probably not huge because he’s not very tall so yes, physiologically his pipi is probably not very monstrous.

@Leo Gura why is it so hard to get people to acknowledge the validity of alternative perspectives? I'd pull my hair out trying to do what you do..

To be able to do this is to transcend moralism .. which is what is dominating the Ukraine/Russian conversation. 

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

That post is unbelievable (in a bad way). Everything you just said is turned 180 degrees away from the truth.

Jesus Christ..

I liked you. I thought you were smart..

After knowing the truth, you'll like me even more. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

You mean Putin’s pipi? Probably not huge because he’s not very tall so yes, physiologically his pipi is probably not very monstrous.

it's not always the case some very short guys have big ones (monstrous) 

also if we diligently analyse the penis chart map we can see that russia already isn't endowed with the largest of огурец

(this could also be western propaganda though) 

5f09c3b25c8a9619e829f0cae3e39750c1-02-pe

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

About half way through this short clip Oliver Stone tells Putin that he does not see how Ukraine joining NATO poses any threat to Russia. And Putin gives his response, which is illuminating:

Why so illuminating? He said that "then they can't decide which political decisions NATO takes"

But if we look at NATO countries, some of the eastern, ex soviet countries are some of the most anti Russian NATO members like Poland for example.

Same with the Ukraine, if they became a NATO member they'd obviously be one of the biggest anti Russia guys in there and not because of the US or the UK imo

More so than Germany or France, Spain etc. So it's not like they got somehow coaxed into taking steps against Russia or whatever.

Oliver Stone is a treasure though

Edited by PurpleTree

40 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

@Leo Gura why is it so hard to get people to acknowledge the validity of alternative perspectives? I'd pull my hair out trying to do what you do..

To be able to do this is to transcend moralism .. which is what is dominating the Ukraine/Russian conversation. 

It's hard to see outside one's own worldview.

Oliver Stone's Putin Interviews are really good. Highly recommend watching them if you want to understand Putin & the Russian perspective.

In the interviews Putin fully explains why he is so opposed to NATO. All you gotta do is listen to him with an open mind.

2 hours ago, Ananta said:

Guess I'll take your word for it, since I don't know much about India-US relations, but you seem PISSED. That's really too bad.

Don't take the most of the public there seriously regarding permanently holding on long onto these or some sort of other opinions towards other countries, they mark and shift their positions, rarely any long term consistentcy with some principles and values in foreign policy of them towards other countries, as it suits their nationalism and survival agenda of some of them connected and dependent on it to do so, I can bet you, they might change their tune regarding a powerful country they have some interests or interactions with or do a 180 on their stances toward it in six months to year, once they detect it is more currently aligning and favorable nationally interest and media profitability wise for them to do so in a current realigning or restructing again in the future of the global system, and all the bad blood and past nitpicking of other countries shifting stances towards their country in some distant pulled out historical footnotes  of events 50 years ago out of their own reasons and self-interest and not because they care that their country is the center of the world, their nationalist presenters will overblow to as loyalty allegiances and pledges to their guillable and easily influnced, exploitable, controlled and manipulated by nationalism parts of the public which will they then afterward it's over and then when it's more profitable to court and praise that country for profitability, gain and interest, will sweep under the rug and act currently as if the past criticisms or bad blood towards it has never happened or wasn't that important in a few months when they need to reorient themselves as again to be more accommodating towards that country, and line coming from their nationalist political class while be then promoted and reflected in their mainstream mass media they consume and that is pumped into their homes, a large part of the public there they can be easily coaxed by their nationalist channels and TV presenters existing there, that I saw as snip it and excerpt of being plentiful in their media ecosystem, into believing into what is most convinient for the public currently believing in regards to a situation for the political class running the country and the media oligarchs connected to them giving them media exposure to the vast public, and can be easily rallied up into an anger outburst and frenzied, finger pointing, scape gloating and blame game for the purposes of maintaining, preserving and retaining Hindu nationalism as dominant power ideology, as you are seeing vibes of her by detecting correctly the emotionally the "pissness of it", with no consistent principles we shall see in a few months time regarding any country, who knows they might start being disapproving of their north big neighbour China again in a few months, when it doesn't something it doesn't suit them and then suddenly start courting and making up with the US politically again and singing laurels and praises to Kamala Harris for looking out, as part of her ancestry being connected to Hindus, Hindu interests globally when she comes on an official visit to the country, and the again start reinventing and retelling things how part of America and it's political class is actually for standing up and working for Hindu interests globally, we can bet in six moths to a year. 

They are even bigger, and actual sunflowers much more so than Ukraine and Ukrainians (that use it as one of the symbols for their country) (who actually have shown that they have some heavy principles and values that they are willing, for their saving and preservation under threat, to make heavy, dificult, hard and very risky personal sacrifice for and give their lives to defend) immediately turning towards when they see it is in their opportunity to do so where the Sun currently shines (for them), the international and political irony (maybe by God) for the showing of hypocrisy and the depth of the self - deception and the extent one is willing to go for selfish self-bias in service for self-service, exclusively self-interested and narrow limited short term opportunistic cashing in on self-gain and self - benefit at the behest of who might else it might concern for collective egos (and all individual, small egos a part of them) across the world in all this ?

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If Putin has a therapy session, the therapist will leave crying.

Would you be down for some life coaching with Putin? ?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@PurpleTree Love that in this penis size graph, the longer the penis, the blacker the country :D lmao

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

After knowing the truth, you'll like me even more. 

Forget it, you're delusional.

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Forget it, you're delusional.

I take it as a compliment. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

When you're unable to provide any sound arguments for your position, just call the person whom you disagree with a stupid, delusional conspiracy theorist.