SQAAD

Putin: A Deteriorating Narcissistic Mind

65 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Will that change your view on him?

I am not sure, but I think it would help me to get a better understanding of his psychology.

5 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I am not sure, but I think it would help me to get a better understanding of his psychology.

I think there is a danger of giving up your desire to understand by capitulating to a label.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

52 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Will that change your view on him?

Recognizing his mental disability would help to understand how to deal with such an individual.

Years ago, most people had no clue about personality disorders, to a large extent a science of psychology was ridiculed and diminished.

Nowadays, the world is waking up to this important discovery. EQ is becoming more important than IQ, especially since it is believed that cluster B personality disorders cannot be cured - you can improve your IQ, but you can never obtain empathy through any kind of work

Personality disordered people are very dangerous to the society, especially in positions of such power. 

That is why educating people and learning to recognize the patterns is becoming so important. Many argue that learning about personality disorders should be a part of school curriculum.

Edited by hello1234

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

capitulating to a label.

Psychologist that work with victims of narcissistic abuse or any other cluster B personality disorder abuse teach the victims, as a first step, to recognize and label things for what they are. 

Edited by hello1234

Of course Putin has his survival agenda like every other human. But if we stick to this POV then nobody is a psychopath or mentally disturbed because everybody serves their interests. But the collective defines some survival agendas as psychopathetic when showing little to zero empathy for other's lives. In that frame yes he is a psychopath like every other serial killer.

@Loba

10 hours ago, Loba said:

@Leo Gura That guy who made the first video is an NLP expert, an expert on trauma caused by psychopathic abuse, who does a lot of  videos on narcissism/psychopathy and is close friends with Sam Vaknin, a successful psychopath.

I doubt he's being "lazy".

He probably knows more about Putin's mental health than you.  How much do you even know about these disorders to be able to consider someone else lazy?  You're being lazy about calling someone else lazy; you don't even know their work, you didn't even look into it to know if the source was reputable or not...

The person who made the video reads... a LOT and has traveled the world, and knows psychology better than you do.  Their entire life, like yours, is dedicated towards finding truth and learning, and also used to be a life coach, like you.

+=1

I think Leo is lazy for not having watched the entire video and jumping into conclusions from the thumbnail.

The guy in the video gave a pretty good picture of Putin and his psychological state for a 10 min video. 

Edited by SQAAD

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just because someone has a different survival agenda than you does not make them a psychopath.

You guys are starting to disappoint me with your flagrant self-bias.

This reminds me of a rube who goes to China and calls them psychopaths for eating dogs.

It all depends. 

I would definitely call Ted Bundy or Andrei Chikatilo a psychopath. Bundys survival agenda was to have intercourse with dead female bodies. That was his thing. Even when he had sex with his gf, he asked her to play dead lol. 

And Putin has psychopathic traits for sure. Narcissistic people lack empathy for others. 

A normal person does not go to war unless he really has to.

Because war means tons of pain and misery for millions of people. The only person in Europe who could start something like this is someone so underdeveloped like Putin. He is a dictator after all. Even Turkey has more democracy than Russia lol. 

Someone could argue that Putin is Insecure and feels threatened. Therefore he feels that he really has to do that. Still though he has not a healthy ego. This war is completely unnecessary coming from a relatively underdeveloped (stage blue and orange) narcissistic dictator. 

If someone has to eat dogs to survive is not a psychopath. But those sc*ms who boil dogs alive in China, what are they? 

Edited by SQAAD

2 hours ago, hello1234 said:

Psychologist that work with victims of narcissistic abuse or any other cluster B personality disorder abuse teach the victims, as a first step, to recognize and label things for what they are. 

A lot of the danger lies in misconceptions which are often based on a superficial understanding (about specific labels and labels in general). Working with a psychologist hands-on is one of the best ways to clarify those misconceptions, but not everybody has that privilege, so they have to be more cautious.

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I understand the survival agenda of Putin but what do you think a forensic psychiatrist or a doctor in psychology would diagnose him with?

It’s hard to really tell that. He’s ruthless for sure but I don’t think he needs to be “pathologised.” Any dictator in an authoritarian society will come off like a psycho to outside eyes m. If you’re part of the mafia you will have to grow some very thick skin. Examining his overall development is bette to understand him than looking for conventional mental disorders to label him with. I’ve listed some reasons but I think he’s feeling older and some physiological changes have taken place in him. He’s isolated a ton these days. I could easily see his survival fears and his resentment of the west growing out of proportion during this time. He has no one to counter or challenge him when he creeps towards stuff like this. 

@Leo Gura internet has ruined peoples and new genrations ability for nuances and critical thinking , these guys see the world in black and white and what CNN told them to believe , there is constant need for drama be it russia , covid  then something else

Edited by Tech36363
grammar

@Tech36363 Internet gives you the ability to search for thousands of sources if you want to. Before the internet you could only reach for a handful of sources and it was harder to get more perspective on things. But you have a point there, and i think the reason why some sites for example facebook made political things much more polarized is because of its algorithm. Its optimized for time on site, so the AI tries to make you stay on the site as long as it can. It figured out that if some posts make you more agressive or emotional, then you will stay there much more longer. This is not because Facebook is inherently made it this way, but they just using this business modell to make more money, unfortunately it has democracy destroying consequences.

But it must be said here, that if a person is serious about an issue he can use internet to research about things if he want to. The problem is most people's attention span is short and almost no one wants to understand the problem, rather they just want to be right. Also there is the time problem, some problems are very hard to make sense of. Just as with almost every tech if you use it wise and right it can become a very powerfool tool to use.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just because someone has a different survival agenda than you does not make them a psychopath.

You guys are starting to disappoint me with your flagrant self-bias.

This reminds me of a rube who goes to China and calls them psychopaths for eating dogs.

Dogs can have very emotive eyes, very human. "Sad puppy eyes" trigger the human caring instinct in most well-adjusted humans. We've evolved to recognise this visual cue in our own species, so it seems logical enough that those unable to recognise it probably do lack normally-functioning connections between the different parts of the brain responsible for empathy.

Speaking as someone who has been accused of being a psychopath by a bipolar ex-girlfriend, I'd agree that the term is overused in general. 

Some of these terms - "narcissist" being another - really exploded on to the scene in 2018 or so. Dehumanising others suddenly became the easiest, nuance-free way for Generations Y and Z to explain all of their emerging existential anxiety and depression without taking personal responsibility. Of course the real cause was social media addiction and the insatiable search for pellet-sized dopamine hits.

Nuance ultimately requires a far greater neurological overhead than can be summoned from atrophying grey matter.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

35 minutes ago, axiom said:

Dogs can have very emotive eyes, very human. "Sad puppy eyes" trigger the human caring instinct in most well-adjusted humans. We've evolved to recognise this visual cue in our own species, so it seems logical enough that those unable to recognise it probably do lack normally-functioning connections between the different parts of the brain responsible for empathy.

How many animals have you eye fucked?

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

How many animals have you eye fucked?

Not sure I understand the question. How many pavements have you foot-fucked?

Apparently.

Maybe people calling Putin some labels are projecting.

Most guys here are not educated in history and it shows. 

Putin is a function of the deep state. They do not bring people 
against their interests. If Putin would be soft on Ukraine he would
probably be taken down.

You have that also in the USA. If the President would become communist
or too soft in foreign affairs he would probably be taken down.

53 minutes ago, axiom said:

Not sure I understand the question. How many pavements have you foot-fucked?

I don't understand dogcentrism.

15 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I don't understand dogcentrism.

I'm sure you can work on it.

Apparently.

Putin is a wreck loose and Russia is a declining power. This war was bound to happen. I’m just happy he chose a non NATO country instead of attacking my home country or a country in the Caucasus. 

Ukraine will be his graveyard. The price the Russian army and economy will pay will be huge, and after that a civil war or worse will unfold or even worse. George Friedman has a good book on this subject. With or without Ukraine, the Russian federation will disintegrate because of demographic and economic decline. 

We are not in WW3 but it is only a matter of time that Putin will have to be dealt with because this war in Ukraine will put Russia in crises and people will be at each other’s throat. NATO will have to push in Russia to stabilize it in case of a Russian civil war and disintegration of Russia but that will be at the end game. 

One of the reasons NATO will have to push into Russia in case of Russian disintegration will be because of nukes and the danger of it falling into the hands of fringe groups. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@zurew look at how average person uses the internet , you will get your answer . Normies gon normie

15 hours ago, hello1234 said:

Stop putting people on this forum down. You’re just as biased and lazy as everyone else. 

Agreed.

I get what you're getting at @Leo Gura re developmental psychology.

However, I do notice you engage in bullying behaviour again and again, despite saying you are going to change.

As an avid follower for years, this continued behaviour puts me off continuing engaging with your work. 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback