Martin123

Your Kundalini Experiences

17 posts in this topic

Hey.
So there is this thing called Kundalini.
How we experience Kundalini awakenings seems to be very diverse and im quite interested how other people perceive this experience.

So I will start.

My Kundalini energy used to be dormant up until I started meditating.
The way it started in me was while alchemzying my emotions. Literally every single emotion I feel gets transformed into Kundalini energy sooner or later.
Usually it starts within my legs, but thats just in most cases. I have had it in my arms, lower and upper parts of my upper body. Only place I have not felt kundalini in were hands, feet and head.

It feels kind of strange, it is an euforic feeling that can gat overwhelming and get me into extremely relaxed states.

Your turn! :P

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Wormon Blatburm I can never control it. Thats strange.

It is as if I was being purged by fire (fire being kindalini).

It has a will of its own, all i can influence it with is breathing meditation and exercise.

Oh and water (shower/drink)

6 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@Wormon Blatburm I can never control it. Thats strange.

It is as if I was being purged by fire (fire being kindalini).

It has a will of its own, all i can influence it with is breathing meditation and exercise.

Oh and water (shower/drink)

Ignore the energy as much as you can man. Don't try to influence it. I wouldn't focus on it because that can disturb the energy. It can sometimes even feel like throwing fuel on that fire. Breathing exercises made it worse for me when i suffered the most. Ignore it as much as possible. Focus on other spiritual practices if it's too much.

@Visionary Dude  I have the exactly opposite experience with that. Appreciate your advice but, no thanks =D. THats not how it works for me. :P

5 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Visionary Dude  I have the exactly opposite experience with that. Appreciate your advice but, no thanks =D. THats not how it works for me. :P

Really hope that is true for you man. From what i've read they always advice to not play too much with the energy. It's divine stuff and can be dangerous as fuck. Unfortunately experienced this myself.

All the best

Edit: i've experienced a full blown kundalini awakening btw (from head to base of spine) within a year. Way too fast.

Edited by Visionary

@Visionary You know... I am very special... Like... ultra special! I CAN SENSE ENERGIEEES and have superpowers!
No :D But with all seriousness though.
When I was like 3yo we were with an energy worker and I was told that I started running around and started playing with the energy coming out of my dad's body so... I might have a different perspective on it than most. 

btw saying "it's divine" etc. I have to disagree.
It's just biologically your nervous system n stuff being changed.
There is nothing fucking metaphysical about it. It is emotional energy. Life energy. If you are dissolving the pain-body there will be Kundalini moving, there is literally nothing to be afraid of, all part of the process (ofc. suicidal episodes and this all good stuff included =D).

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

@Visionary Yeah Im posting things to myself... narcisism at its best. post above.

HAHAH. Aight man. Maybe you're made for this shit, who knows. With great power comes great responsibility :P

15 minutes ago, Visionary said:

HAHAH. Aight man. Maybe you're made for this shit, who knows. With great power comes great responsibility :P

Dude you just threw an excuse on yourself. 
Ok maybe youre right. Like... I am probably a little deviant from the normal avarage person in the world.
But hey! There is nothing life can throw at you that you cannot overcome. So why not be a little-more light hearted eh?

If I think about it, the only times when kundalini can cause issues is when you're in resistance.
NOW MAYBE IMA FULL OF SHIT SO TAKE A CHILLPILL K :D
But it might be worth a thought!

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Dude you just threw an excuse on yourself. 
Ok maybe youre right. Like... I am probably a little deviant from the normal avarage person in the world.
But hey! There is nothing life can throw at you that you cannot overcome. So why not be a little-more light hearted eh?

If I think about it, the only times when kundalini can cause issues is when you're in resistance.
NOW MAYBE IMA FULL OF SHIT SO TAKE A CHILLPILL K :D
But it might be worth a thought!

My man the ego is the pure source of resistance. Until you're able to completely deconstruct that fucker you'lll always have resistance to reality. Resistance you're completely unaware of. Once the energy starts to hit your crown with 200 mph you'll know what i'm talking about. Maybe you'll be able to handle it. Take a couple of LSD tabs and do some mushrooms trips to test your potential :P Don't say i didn't warn ya

Peace

@Visionary Hahaha yea Im prolly just bullshiting.
I wanna do some shrooms but no way I can get my hands on any right now.
Peace man :D

I haven't had the full awakening yet, just started reading about it recently.  I need to get healthier first, because intuition is telling me that it's going to be very very very intense.  So far, there have been slight tinglings shooting up from the base of my spine to about my neck, rarely to the top of my head.  I understand theoretically how it should work and have the option of going all the way when that energy is present.  Not right now though, because it isn't aligned with me - but during those times when it is, I could go all the way.  But I'm not strong enough right now.  As I type this, I put on this song for the first time... and what does she tell me? -_-  *sigh*

She's almost here again, but not quite because I'm typing this.

I have a kundalini yoga class that I attend periodically and I love it.   And I'm very susceptible to kundalini energy more than most people because I work with Reiki. The Kundalini breathing exercises really do balance me out as well as my chakras.  Usually when I go to my kundalini yoga classes my instructor plays the Tibetian singing bowls and sends us Reiki energy.  This is turn makes the effects from the kundalini yoga stronger.  Not to be weird or freak anyone out but people in my class as well as myself have experienced seeing colored flames when our eyes are closed.  The colored flames is energy being sent to the body, and some people interpret them as our guardian angel entities sending reiki energy to the body.   I've also seen my third eye while doing kundalini yoga.  I saw this gigantic horse eye when I closed my eye and it really scared the crap out of me!!!  And it wasn't a guided visualization yoga class to give me the intent that this gigantic eye would be right there staring at me.  And that day when I was in class I wasn't the only student that saw the same thing, and my yoga teacher referred to it as the eye of God.  

I have experienced a full blown kundalini ecstasy.