WokeBloke

"Life is a dream" Question

99 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:
4 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Have your recent awakenings changed how you view health challenges or illness? Are you able to see perfection in these situations as well?

Yes, it's all part of Perfection, but still that doesn't mean I don't suffer over it. I still suffer from illness.

I have been in expanded states where I was able to see that was everything was perfect too. How do you recommend we integrate this with our desire to improve situations? It seems like this awareness could lead to a very passive way of living. I don't think you are advocating we don't strive to improve things, right?

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I have been in expanded states where I was able to see that was everything was perfect too. How do you recommend we integrate this with our desire to improve situations? It seems like this awareness could lead to a very passive way of living. I don't think you are advocating we don't strive to improve things, right?

The impulse to improve things is just part of the larger Perfection.

Of course improve what you can. Passivity is not a solution.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just because the moon ceases to exist when you turn your head away from it doesn't mean it isn't real when you are looking at it.

So from your perspective the perceptual field of our finite mind is the same as our infinite mind? I feel that my mind at the god head level could be imagining endless things that my finite mind could have no awareness of right now. Isn't this possible?

Edited by Matthew85

19 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

So from your perspective the perceptual field of our finite mind is the same as our infinite mind? I feel that my mind at the god head level could be imagining endless things that my finite mind could no awareness of right now. Isn't this possible?

Yes to firsr quesrion.  But No to what you feel.  Your not finite.   You are creating reality right now with Infinite Intelligence.  You are fully infinite right now.  It's just that you are so infinite that you can do it without you knowing it.  How's that for a mindfuck?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

But nothing can exist outside your Mind because you are Infinite. 

@Inliytened1 I think where some people get confused is they read statements like this and think "nothing exists outside my finite mind", which I don't think it was you are saying. 

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 I think where some people get confused is they read statements like this and think "nothing exists outside my finite mind", which I don't think it was you are saying. 

That's why I capitalized Mind.  But yeah I could see that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

If I am dreaming every perspective at separate times, how does dream order work of what comes before/after what? Why can't I reveal stuff from other dreams to my current dream? 

So instead of it being the person in the bed dreaming the dream, it is nothingness dreaming it; and likewise, nothingness is dreaming being awake.  I was previously thinking it was the russian doll method where we have daydreams but the daydreams aren't aware of us and God has daydreams of us but we aren't aware of God - and that God could be experiencing all dreams/perspectives at the same time. 

So the reason one can access awakening without using psychedelics is because they have to be aware of when they are meditating when they go into a daydream and then come out of it and see it does not match the current surroundings and then because everything seen externally comes from internal, that too is imagined like a daydream as well and then note the nothingness of how the daydream doesn't exist physically other than as imagination.  If one is so focused on exploring the dream, they may overlook the dream and inside/outside head concept.

How would one ever experience omnipresence/God/full consciousness if one is dreaming from a limited perspective?

The scientific idea of evolution no longer makes any sense - the idea that life came from replicating self mRNA and eventually evolved to all these organisms.  I don't know how other stuff would be able to dream in the same way humans/cats/lizards can.

So then, "it came to me in a dream" is kinda like one dream being able to talk to another...

And people's notion of "reincarnation" is kinda like where you go from dreaming from one perspective to another - but yet you are still the imaginary nothingness.

A peer said that near death experiencers experienced being the galaxies but that doesn't necessarily make sense unless the russian doll method applies or I am still thinking about it wrong.

So then technically "god" doesn't have to dream out the main character in every perspective either necessarily.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes to firsr quesrion.  But No to what you feel.  Your not finite.   You are creating reality right now with Infinite Intelligence.  You are fully infinite right now.  It's just that you are so infinite that you can do it without you knowing it.  How's that for a mindfuck?

@Inliytened1 Thank you! I understand that I am not finite, it's only a limited perspective I am creating. What I am alluding to is there are more expanded parts of my consciousness that know things or could be imagining parts of reality that my finite conscious mind has no awareness of. Using the moon example. If at the God head level I am imagining the moon, it would still exist even if my finite mind was not observing it. 

44 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

So from your perspective the perceptual field of our finite mind is the same as our infinite mind?

Pretty close.

I feel that my mind at the god head level could be imagining endless things that my finite mind could no awareness of right now. Isn't this possible?

Well, you are imagining that right now.

The way to resolve this matter is you become absolutely conscious and you see what remains. This issue cannot be answered from the finite human consciousness that most people are stuck in.

You can become absolutely conscious that NOW is the only thing which is True.

NOW is an absolute. Past and future are imaginary and relative.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The way to resolve this matter is you become absolutely conscious and you see what remains. This issue cannot be answered from finite human consciousness.

Thank you. Yes, I know this is true. 

6 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 . If at the God head level I am imagining the moon, it would still exist even if my finite mind was not observing it. 

Nope

Because you are God right now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's how dreaming works.

People with multiple personality disorder can hide information from each personality.

This happens all the time in your dreams. I was reading about a doctor who had a dream with a joke and punchline that made him laugh. When he woke up he was amazed how his mind was able to invent this joke and hide it from him until a dream character delivered the punchline.

@Leo Gura This actually has happened to me for the first time a few days ago. I had a strange dream where Obama emailed key and peele a funny joke, made me laugh when I woke up. ha ha Great Coincidence!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Unless you are tricking yourself ;)

In what way?

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:
1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 . If at the God head level I am imagining the moon, it would still exist even if my finite mind was not observing it. 

Nope

Because you are God right now.

@Inliytened1 If our higher mind isn't imagining things our finite mind has no awareness of, how do we explain ever experiencing anything new? The only way we could experience something new was if our higher mind was imagining it and limiting it from the awareness of our finite conscious mind. This happens all the time. Travelling is good example. You can travel to places you have never seen, but when you get there they will exist. 

10 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 If our higher mind isn't imagining things our finite mind has no awareness of, how do we explain ever experiencing anything new? The only way we could experience something new was if our higher mind was imagining it and limiting it from the awareness of our finite conscious mind. This happens all the time. Travelling is good example. You can travel to places you have never seen, but when you get there they will exist. 

Yes.  It is doing that.  But there is nothing behind the scenes

There isn't another perspective, let's say Gods..... that you can shift to that would be imagining things at a higher level.  When I first had my awakenings I thought this was the case..but as my understanding deepened I realized infinity didn't need multiple perspectives.  I had become conscious of it surely but it was still too hard to grasp.   How can Infinity create reality on the fly without even knowing it - without there being something behind the scenes at some capacity.   Be it the Godheads POV, for example.  But see.  Infinity is everything right now.  It doesn't need to have anything behind the scenes.   It doesn't need points of view. Points of view are imaginary.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes.  But there is nothing behind the scenes

@Inliytened1 I agree. It's all you. What I am saying is there are parts of your consciousness that you limit your awareness of so you can have unique experiences of discovery and insights. 

21 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 I agree. It's all you. What I am saying is there are parts of your consciousness that you limit your awareness of so you can have unique experiences of discovery and insights. 

Of course.  It's just like a video game.  You designed the game and then you limit yourself as a player in the game.  As the player you don't know what happens next even though you originally designed the whole game.  The difference between this and reality is there isn't time, space or finitude.  It all happens instantaneously you might say. You didn't create reality in the past (time) and then give it to yourself,  nor are you creating it somewhere else (space) hidden from yourself.  It's all happening now as one.  This is the true beauty of Infinity 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Of course.  It's just like a video game.  You designed the game and then you limit yourself as a player in the game.  As the player you don't know what happens next even though you originally designed the whole game.  The difference between this and reality is there isn't time, space or finitude.  It all happens instantaneously you might say. You didn't create reality in the past (time) and then give it to yourself,  nor are you creating it somewhere else (space) hidden from yourself.  It's all happening now as one.  This is the true beauty of Infinity 

@Inliytened1 One user (justfortoday) was explaining how this all works. He said GOD first created this world and every character and then jumped one by one in each character life. 

He even said my life is replay happening. That means GOD first imagined it then second time living it . 

This made me confused. The user confused me more.

Why cant I as GOD not imagine everybody simulatenously and live their life at the same time. For example- Right now I am imagining my human body. I am imagining other people too in my vision field. I am imagining them walking and talking to me. As I imagining them I am living through them too.

Am I correct?

8 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Still I'm not imaginary. Just as real as you unless you all are tricking me.

Your experience is all that your experience can ever experience. 

More to the point, experience is all that experience can ever experience. 

I think you’re getting caught up way too much in the subtleties of words like imaginary, real, dream, etc. None of those words are necessary. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

6 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1

Why cant I as GOD not imagine everybody simulatenously and live their life at the same time.

Think about the question for a second.  Would you still be God or would their be multiple God's at that point?  If one of those lives realized it was God and then became the One Total God, the other lives would then have to collapse - but they couldn't because they were living their "own" lives.    So God would never be able to be Total.  He would always have parts split off from himself because the parts really wouldn't be parts they would be separate entities. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.