Principium Nexus

Genisis From Non-duality To Duality

24 posts in this topic

On 19/01/2017 at 5:49 PM, Principium Nexus said:

@WaveInTheOcean  Thank you for replying! I would prefer to call it an experience rather than a trip since I don't like the association with "drugs" that people directly force when they hear the word trip, but it sure was one big journey haha!

But it was drug induced. Why would you want it to not be associated with what it is. You took a drug and experienced something thanks to that drug.

I dont know... I don't think that by the Jesus saying "To enter the kingdom of Heaven you have to be as a child" is meant to start experimenting with drugs. I'm pretty sure that taking drugs is neither necessary nor helpful to finding Truth, no matter what you all say (including Leo). 

Drugs give you a view of heaven from the window. You are trying to infiltrate truth forcefully. You are trying to "win the race" and "know the truth before the other sheep".  

Oh well, tell me more about what reality is. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo I respect your opinion but to be honest god probably doesn't care how you try to find truth.

In the end the only thing that matters is if it has value to you. I've experienced something that I would never been able to imagine or get a glimps of through normal everyday life. The experience transcends words, only direct experience can give you the true meaning.

In academic setting more than 80% of participants who used psilocybin said it was the single most experience they ever experienced. It been used to help people overcome severe depression with good results.

Saying that there is nothing to find there is bit overstated.

I would love to hear any mystical experiences/insights that you experieced.

9 hours ago, Principium Nexus said:

@Dodo I respect your opinion but to be honest god probably doesn't care how you try to find truth.

In the end the only thing that matters is if it has value to you. I've experienced something that I would never been able to imagine or get a glimps of through normal everyday life. The experience transcends words, only direct experience can give you the true meaning.

In academic setting more than 80% of participants who used psilocybin said it was the single most experience they ever experienced. It been used to help people overcome severe depression with good results.

Saying that there is nothing to find there is bit overstated.

I would love to hear any mystical experiences/insights that you experieced.

You can't know if you cannot experience without the psychedelic.  How do you know that so certainly?  Ofcourse you can. Everyone can and everyone will.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo There are many people who have beautiful and meaningful experiences, whether you are open to that is up to you. It's great if you try to persue wisdom and enlightenment through mindfulness and meditation.

Psychedelics are powerful, they should be used with respect and are no longterm solution or meant to be frequently used. 

When you do break through on psychedelics there will be no doubt anywhere that the insight about the Malleability of perception and reality, that is where it's power lays and how you can study the mind, with care.