Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arcangelo

16000 volunteers

11 posts in this topic

They knew when they saw the satellite images.

in a way this is a really dumb idea

most will probably be killed in drone or air strikes

but if they really have the urge to "fight" and risk their lives

then defending the ukraine against russia might be one of the better causes out there imo

Surprised this doesn't violate the geneva conventions or something similar. I know the French Foreign Legion anyone can join, but I doubt Ukraine has something like this.

Basically a way for American citizens to go to war with Ukraine without the US formally entering the war. 

If I was a Russian soldier and every body I came across had a US or EU passport I'd be pissed and want Russia to declare war. Isn't there a no-fly zone around Ukraine, how are they even getting in?

18 minutes ago, Yarco said:

If I was a Russian soldier and every body I came across had a US or EU passport I'd be pissed and want Russia to declare war. Isn't there a no-fly zone around Ukraine, how are they even getting in?

Most likely crossing the border via Poland.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Victims of fake news and the demonization of the chosen "enemy" of the day.    

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

+All the PMC's and mercenaries involved now. Which obviously no channel will ever cover. The unofficial assistance other states feeling threatened will have sent

Even the Ukraine recruitment video has passed 1 million views. People going over have been covered on various national news networks i've seen several different countries. So none of this is surprising, it will be a lot higher as times goes on, why do I say that, because georgia had 17,000 officially and this is a wider, bigger war pulling more people into it.

What people above are not taking into account are many factors fear, fear people will be next. Moldova for example, the Belarus president actually showed on TV troops planning to move into their country and much of their population are Romanians. Hopefully the setbacks have discouraged it. The baltics officially have stated how they feel threatened many times. Poland also has strong ties with Ukraine, friendships and family. Which have nothing to do with 'fake news' or the propganda media engages in, that's real ties that cause real emotion.

If Russia were attacking a place over the border to me and I had ties there, I would feel a pull to assist in some form. I actually did at very the start of this conflict as I identify with being a European. I saw it as an attack on Europe, until efforts were made to increase security in the East I felt threatened. 

I still hear today people calling Putin a Nazi, that he wants to overrun Europe. Of course this is overblown fear talking from them, demonization, but its the mood, its the fear, the history in Poland or the east, and the sentiment. People in the west are being demonized by the east too in the same way. 

To be honest this is another reason why we are lacking an Eastern Europe Perspective video. It would greatly increase understanding and acceptance on these issues.

What would even nicer, really high end drones wiping out invaders forces and then all the accused act like putin: We don’t know, never happened, maybe it was a bird or something…