RMQualtrough

Leo featured in suicide cult article

392 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah..it's kinda making you look snobby at this point :)

Again - i guess we need to rehash.  Leo did not claim he was able to cure all ailments.  He claimed he discovered that it is possible in a state of God Consciousness.  Miracles are possible in these states of consciousness. 

15 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

What I understood leo said, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that from the conscience of God you could do what you want, but that is exactly what you are doing. that is, if you have cancer it is because from the conscience of God, it is what you want, so when you access that conscience, you realize that you do not want to cure your cancer

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

@Inliytened1 regardless of the conversation happening here, you do seem quite pedantic. 
If you had to self analyse, gun to your head, which spiral dynamic stage would you say you inhabit the most?D3814C6A-0C75-493E-A0FF-F10DDF7FCF16.jpeg

Spiral dynamics is just a model.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What I understood leo said, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that from the conscience of God you could do what you want, but that was exactly what you are doing. that is, if you have cancer it is because from the conscience of God, it is what you want, so when you access that conscience, you realize that you do not want to cure your cancer

Yes. At the highest levels of Consciousness there are no ailments.  You awaken from the dream 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Spiral dynamics is just a model.  

The question I asked was “which stage do you think you inhabit the most?”  If you had to self analyse, gun to your head. 

i didn’t ask what it was.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah..it's kinda making you look snobby at this point :)

Again - i guess we need to rehash.  Leo did not claim he was able to cure all ailments.  He claimed he discovered that it is possible in a state of God Consciousness.  Miracles are possible in these states of consciousness. 

I will happily take a self inflicted snobby, over being an immature halfwit bully ?

Here is a more accurate rehash for you: Leo absolutely made objective claims, the evidence for that is clear, and he himself admits he misspoke in making such claims, he also correctly labels other people making similar claims as "delusional". Nowhere has he made any clarifying statement that he was speaking exclusively to a certain state, so since you obviously do not speak on his behalf then we can disregard any attempts from you to do so. 

You are welcome!

The question I asked was “which stage do you think you inhabit the most?”  If you had to self analyse, gun to your head. 

i didn’t ask what it was.

I'm a blend of stages when I look at the model.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes. At the highest levels of Consciousness there are no ailments.  You awaken from the dream 

then, there are no miracles, or everything is a miracle. what we call a miracle of healing is that you, as an ego, change the will of god, since the will of god is what it is. but that is not possible since if you do it, it is God's will that you do it, etc.

therefore, if you have cancer, you may or may not be cured. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

I'm a blend of stages when I look at the model.

If you had to pick ONE, that you inhabit the most, we are all a blend.

it’s not that deep, if you don’t want to answer then don’t and just say you’d rather not. No one’s judging you, just curious at your own personal analysis.

18 hours ago, zurew said:

It's flat out wrong only,if you are looking at it from your paradigm.

You are using a different kind of epistemic foundation compare to most of the users on the forum, and thats all okay. However, your last sentence is an objective sentence, that "it is just flat out wrong", now speaking from a materialistic paradigm it could be true. It all depends on, in what structure you want to place that statement. Basically, all your critisism can be boiled down to this problem, that you and Leo are using different kind of epistemic foundations, and your criticism is only true and valid within your paradigm, Leo's claims will be true if you are using his foundations (or it can only be then realised). So for your critisisms to be objectively true, as you want it, you have to assume, that your worldview is objectively correct, and you can just assume that whole foundation(that you use) before you want to make a claim or a criticism.

Now, we can start to argue whose foundation is correct and why, but i think what i said above, must be understood first.

The wrong "foundation" or house build upon the sand is that there are separate people and that the mind as imagined to be possessed by a separate person can possibly be a foundation for anything whatsoever. This is true possession, believing that one can posses knowledge. They are actually, possessed by that belief that they a separate self can posses. It only seems to be a foundation but it isn't. 

Once you stop worshipping knowledge and being owned by thought, you stop worshipping people you think posses knowledge. Or demeaning or belittling them for not possessing it for that matter. Because there aren't any, and no one possesses anything, no one actually knows anything. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

then, there are no miracles, or everything is a miracle. what we call a miracle of healing is that you, as an ego, change the will of god, since the will of god is what it is. but that is not possible since if you do it, it is God's will that you do it, etc.

therefore, if you have cancer, you may or may not be cured. 

Yes when you do access these levels of consciousness you realize nothing needs to be changed.  Yet at the same time it can be possible to change but that too would be your Will as God.  This sounds outlandish to a rationalist of course.  And of course I am not saying I can heal or anything like that.  But you are God dreaming up this dream and thus you have the ability to manipulate it as God - not as the ego.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

If you had to pick ONE, that you inhabit the most, we are all a blend.

it’s not that deep, if you don’t want to answer then don’t and just say you’d rather not. No one’s judging you, just curious at your own personal analysis.

Hmm that's a really good question.  I think day to day I'm pretty orange.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes when you do access these levels of consciousness you realize nothing needs to be changed.  Yet at the same time it can be possible to change but that too would be your Will as God.  This sounds outlandish to a rationalist of course.  And of course I am not saying I can heal or anything like that.  But you are God dreaming up this dream and thus you have the ability to manipulate it as God but not as the ego.  

God does not posses the ability to manipulate. God does not possess anything at all, because it is all God. You ARE creation, creating, and creator. 

"Manipulate", what is already manifestation, assumed to be separate from what I think I am. But manifestation and manifester are not two, not separate, no line between them. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Hmm that's a really good question.  I think day to day I'm pretty orange.

Fair enough, thanks for your honesty. 

Edited by Jahmaine

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

God does not posses the ability to manipulate. God does not possess anything at all, because it is all God. You ARE creation, creating, and creator. 

"Manipulate", what is already manifestation, assumed to be separate from what I think I am. But manifestation and manifester are not two, not separate, no line between them. 

You can look at it this way.  Because everything is already God's will 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Is there really a "way" to look at IT though? 

"You cannot see my face and live." -God

Or is there a you to look at it? Can you see your own face right now? 

Edited by mandyjw

Fair enough, thanks for your honesty. 

No worries.  Hbu?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@Inliytened1 Is there really a "way" to look at IT though? 

"You cannot see my face and live." -God

I was merely pointing out that miracles are possible.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I was merely pointing out that miracles are possible.   

"It was a miracle. Doctors were astounded." Doctors think they know what the fuck is possible and what is impossible. xD Turns out, there isn't a difference between possible and impossible. There isn't any separation between what isn't two. 

Like... what the fuck is this, THIS, THIS, right now? 

Is it mundane, everyday, or is it a miracle? How miraculous we can even gloss over how miraculous and inexplicable we are by calling it mundane and assuming we know what's going on. xD

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

"It was a miracle. Doctors were astounded." Doctors think they know what the fuck is possible and what is impossible. xD Turns out, there isn't a difference between possible and impossible. There isn't any separation between what isn't two. 

Like... what the fuck is this, THIS, THIS, right now? 

Is it mundane, everyday, or is it a miracle? How miraculous we can even gloss over how miraculous and inexplicable we are by calling it mundane and assuming we know what's going on. xD

True that :)  everything is a damn miracle.   Existence itself is the ultimate miracle 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No worries.  Hbu?

Yellow - bordering Turquoise, only because I respect what a true “spiritual master” is. 
But I’m multi-perspectival, can easily detach and not shoot the messenger, I can meet people where they’re at without getting into conflict and I do see the interconnectedness of everything and how it all works together, plus various mystical experiences as to why I said bordering turquoise (as would be described in the model), I wouldn’t say I’ve fully embodied it in a way I’d expect from an Eckhart tolle, Dalai Lama or such like though. But yeah yellow primarily if I have to pick one.

94977151-9B5C-4C44-AA9A-53CD0B729265.jpeg

Edited by Jahmaine