RMQualtrough

Leo featured in suicide cult article

392 posts in this topic

@AdeptusPsychonautica Were you referring to my sarcasm as a derailing force in the thread? I hope it did derail the hostility of the posting because we can discuss the topic and points without the antagonism and personal vindictiveness.

Even if you didn't start it or weren't the worst or whatever I do understand how being attacked online can dehumanize the whole discourse but I appeal to your humanity and understanding that if you rerail(?) the discussion back on topic you do so with compassion.

Thank you for your consideration and contributions.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Yes. In God Consciousness you WILL be cared of all ailments.   I have confirmed this.  However- once back in the ego these things will return.  It may take years to return but the further you sink back into the ego they shall return.   But Leo did not lie.  Ina state of God Consciousness you will be cured of everything  because you will be God. 

Cool, I will add the word "cured" to the list of words which you use but do not seem to understand what they mean ?

PS: I did not say that Leo lied (again strawman), I simply said that he was wrong to make this claim, and he at least partially agrees - so your woo woo white washing of this statement is kinda irrelevant at this point.

1 minute ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Cool, I will add the word "cured" to the list of words which you use but do not seem to understand what they mean ?

PS: I did not say that Leo lied (again strawman), I simply said that he was wrong to make this claim, and he at least partially agrees - so your woo woo white washing of this statement is kinda irrelevant at this point.

He was wrong to say it is permanent.

You have to clean up your own shadows. God will not do that for you

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Benton Yeah, he is a normie with paranormal stuff, but not a normie when it comes to understanding God.

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

@AdeptusPsychonautica Were you referring to my sarcasm as a derailing force in the thread?

No I have not made any reference to you in any of my posts in this thread. The de-railing to which I alluded was @Inliytened1 having a meltdown and banning a user for no reason.

I would concur with your sentiments, and hey - I would like to think that I am here in good faith, providing well reasoned arguments for the points I am making, and I appreciate those that take the time to respond in kind. 

4 minutes ago, Fearey said:

@AdeptusPsychonautica If taking Leo out of context is the only kind of contribution you're capable of making, I'd recommend getting yourself a new hobby.

None of it is out of context, I mean this has already been covered at length within this thread so please keep up.

In regards to new hobbies though then I am always open to ideas - what would you suggest?

15 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

PS: I did not say that Leo lied (again 

You dismiss it as a joke.  It is not.   But ailments ultimately lie within the mind.  In an infinite state of consciousness you will have no ailments. It is only as a mortal being and your need to survive as this being that you can suffer 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You dismiss it as a joke. It is not.

I am making a joke out of the way you use words, because I find it nonsensical.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But ailments ultimately lie within the mind.  In an infinite state of consciousness you will have no ailments. It is only as a mortal being and your need to survive as this being that you can suffer 

On some level I agree with you, particularly in conditions related to trauma of which I have some expertise. Trauma can result in the manifestation of physical symptoms as well as emotional and psychological distress, and so the processing of such trauma through altered states is well documented.

HOWEVER...

Stating that all ailments lie within the mind is, in my opinion, complete bullshit. I appreciate that what I am saying differs from your chosen flavour of solipsism but viruses, parasites, genetic defects, and mangled limbs from automobile accidents are not "within the mind", so to make a generic statement around "all ailments and diseases and solving every problem in your life " is just flat out wrong.

4 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

I am making a joke out of the way you use words, because I find it nonsensical.

On some level I agree with you, particularly in conditions related to trauma of which I have some expertise. Trauma can result in the manifestation of physical symptoms as well as emotional and psychological distress, and so the processing of such trauma through altered states is well documented.

HOWEVER...

Stating that all ailments lie within the mind is, in my opinion, complete bullshit. I appreciate that what I am saying differs from your chosen flavour of solipsism but viruses, parasites, genetic defects, and mangled limbs from automobile accidents are not "within the mind", so to make a generic statement around "all ailments and diseases and solving every problem in your life " is just flat out wrong.

Be careful.  All traces back to the mind.  You have spun a wide web.  And you won't even know how wide your web goes until you look.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

It's flat out wrong only,if you are looking at it from your paradigm.

You are using a different kind of epistemic foundation compare to most of the users on the forum, and thats all okay. However, your last sentence is an objective sentence, that "it is just flat out wrong", now speaking from a materialistic paradigm it could be true. It all depends on, in what structure you want to place that statement. Basically, all your critisism can be boiled down to this problem, that you and Leo are using different kind of epistemic foundations, and your criticism is only true and valid within your paradigm, Leo's claims will be true if you are using his foundations (or it can only be then realised). So for your critisisms to be objectively true, as you want it, you have to assume, that your worldview is objectively correct, and you can just assume that whole foundation(that you use) before you want to make a claim or a criticism.

Now, we can start to argue whose foundation is correct and why, but i think what i said above, must be understood first.

9 minutes ago, zurew said:

It's flat out wrong only,if you are looking at it from your paradigm.

You are using a different kind of epistemic foundation compare to most of the users on the forum, and thats all okay. However, your last sentence is an objective sentence, that "it is just flat out wrong", now speaking from a materialistic paradigm it could be true. It all depends on, in what structure you want to place that statement. Basically, all your critisism can be boiled down to this problem, that you and Leo are using different kind of epistemic foundations, and your criticism is only true and valid within your paradigm, Leo's claims will be true if you are using his foundations (or it can only be then realised). So for your critisisms to be objectively true, as you want it, you have to assume, that your worldview is objectively correct, and you can just assume that whole foundation(that you use) before you want to make a claim or a criticism.

Now, we can start to argue whose foundation is correct and why, but i think what i said above, must be understood first.

that is a great point.  Only awakening can reveal this.  And you can only awaken if if you are open to other paradigms.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You have to clean up your own shadows. God will not do that for you

Gibberish. The amount passive aggressive behavior is screaming shadows on your end is the red flag. 

But ailments ultimately lie within the mind.  In an infinite state of consciousness you will have no ailments. It is only as a mortal being and your need to survive as this being that you can suffer 

This is complete bullshit. Ramana Maharshi died of cancer as well as many other genuinely enlightened people. In fact, some of the most realized people tend to come die from pretty brutal diseases and so forth. This idea that enlightenment heals you or something is bullshit. Enlightenment is what is already absolutely true.

"I can help you to discover that you are God. When you do realize that you are God, this will instantaneously solve every single problem in your life, not only that but it will heal you, it will heal you of every disease and problem that you have"

Yes. In God Consciousness you WILL be cured of all ailments.   I have confirmed this.  However- once back in the ego these things will return.  It may take years to return but the further you sink back into the ego they shall return.   But Leo did not lie.  In a state of God Consciousness you will be cured of everything  because you will be God. 

You. Are. Deluded.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

that is a great point.  Only awakening can reveal this.  And you can only awaken if if you are open to other paradigms.

Awakening has nothing to do with paradigms or relative distinctions. The truth is the truth. What the mind makes up is what the mind makes up. 

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I love you but stop deflecting.   What was the criticism about the community again? :)

You want me to apologize to @RMQualtrough

Fine.. I can take it on the chin..sorry dude.  Does that make you happy?

Let's get back to the criticism at hand.  Get to what really upsets you.  Because I know it's not Leo's talk of healing.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It was to help him not turn his back on his intuition.  I bid you the same.  Did you have a response to my last reply to you or did you take a deeper look at your own criticism and realize where you could make improvements....I didn't see a response.

This is just screaming shadow. 

Edited by kieranperez

14 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's OK.  You have had your glimpses on DMT.  But then you doubt those awakenings and you return to science and the materialist paradigm..   you are the worst of the worst.  You are one who has seen the Truth but then turns their back on it for their culture.  I pity you.

1. DMT has nothing to do with enlightenment 
2. Still screaming shadow.

I guess that he refers to the fact that you, as a god, realize that everything is perfect as it is, with cancer, without arms, etc.

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I guess that he refers to the fact that you, as a god, realize that everything is perfect as it is, with cancer, without arms, etc.

Talk is cheap -  strip yourself of arms and see if you agree.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Perhaps time to lock 

Guys, just chill 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 hours ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

good faith discussions with me

you are the king of good faith discussions

@Inliytened1  You are the next one in line to lose your mod status if you keep up this nonsense. Just saying

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)