RMQualtrough

Leo featured in suicide cult article

392 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@RMQualtrough banned. Leo  can reverse it if he chooses

@Inliytened1

That was an incredibly petty and spiteful thing to do.

If your belief system is so fragile that it cannot tolerate a reasonably phrased disagreement on a given topic, and your ego is so bruised that you had to flex your dominance by banning the guy - then honestly you have no business moderating a forum like this. You simply are not qualified.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

So you are a materialist and rationalist.   It's OK.  you are the worst of the worst. one who has seen the Truth but then turns their back on it for their culture.  I pity you.

This is truly putrid. I hope you took a hot shower to wash off all that ego-jizz you just sprayed all over yourself.

It's kinda amazing but not surprising what is going on in this thread about cult accusations, ironically this is some pretty heavy culty cope. Rather than severing attachment it seems some are growing more attached.

Take a deep breath and just let it be.

Edited by SOUL

@Inliytened1 read RMQualtrough message again. He tried to explain something important. He is not a materialist if he claims that "

The world around you is not separate from "God". Science is direct exploration of God." That is not materialistic view.

And even when, why ban him because of this

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 read RMQualtrough message again. He tried to explain something important. He is not a materialist if he claims that "

The world around you is not separate from "God". Science is direct exploration of God." That is not materialistic view.

And even when, why ban him because of this

I love science.  He made a mockery of this work.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I love science.  He made a mockery of this work.

You are taking this way too personally. 

What he stated was completely reasonable, respectful, and in line with the supposed theme of this forum. To accuse him of being "the worst of the worst", and that he is "making a mockery of this work" is overdramatic irrational nonsense.

The standard MO for a moderator is that they serve the community, not serve themselves through petty flexing of administrative power. Now granted I have no insight into what the guidelines are for moderators here, but if this behaviour displayed here is in line with them then the criticism this place receives is well earned. If not then I hope that someone of a more even disposition will correct what has occurred here.

Alas I can feel that bitter toxic taste begin to appear in my mouth, so I will bid you all "adieu!" until next time you begin to talk about me. Thanks to those who engaged in good faith discussions with me, and for anyone who wants to continue such conversations with less fanatical moderation then I will leave my various platform links below.

[Link to external chat/forum removed, against Forum Guidelines]

Edited by Leo Gura
Removed link recruiting to external chat

@Inliytened1 That was an absurd ban.

I don't even feel like explaining why; just take a deep breath, re-read the comments and then unban that user, he offers a useful, well thought-out and needed perspective here.

It's ok to make mistakes, but what's even better is to acknowledge them, letting go of our ego.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Don't take this the wrong way.  But you have no idea what you are talking about.   You are not God realized let alone had an experience of God. 

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

If u continue to speak ignorance you will be banned on this forum 

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

As a mod you're posting crap like this in a cult thread? Love the irony ;)

8 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

@Loba Science is the healer bro. What are medicines made of? What are bodies made of? Medicines and bodies are "consciousness" (Brahman).

Leo realized God levitates a candle by picking it up with his hands. Not by focusing on it real hard with psy powers etc.

The world around you is not separate from "God". Science is direct exploration of God.

I wouldn’t be so sure ? 

Science is a loaded word. I wouldn’t conflate science with truth. WHAT IS SCIENCE? 

Just because you’ve only picked up things with your hands doesn’t mean that others haven’t used their minds or Qi to do so. Not gonna spend much time in woo woo. But… these folks exist. 

There are schools right now in Europe where kids are learning to read blind folded and move things from a distance. The universe we live in is very mysterious. 

There was once a time when the washing of hands was a pseudoscientific idea. 

—- I didn’t know Mods could ban people. That is a strange ban IMO as we are all in a process of learning. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

to the stake for heresy? the guy was respectful and expressed a reasonable opinion.

rectify is wise

Ban has been revoked.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

you are the worst of the worst.

Let's not resort to such talk please.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Benton said:

This is most people. Imagine smoking dmt in a stage orange paradigm?

How else could he rationalize things to himself?

I think he was more advanced than the average bear in some ways. I have talked to him. I have seen his posts. 
Would you consider that maybe his perspective triggered you?

No...he's made plenty of disrespectful, rude comments in the past.  I'm not sure what his deal is with spirituality but it seems like he has some type of internal battle going on there.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

You are taking this way too personally. 

What he stated was completely reasonable, respectful, and in line with the supposed theme of this forum. To accuse him of being "the worst of the worst", and that he is "making a mockery of this work" is overdramatic irrational nonsense.

The standard MO for a moderator is that they serve the community, not serve themselves through petty flexing of administrative power. Now granted I have no insight into what the guidelines are for moderators here, but if this behaviour displayed here is in line with them then the criticism this place receives is well earned. If not then I hope that someone of a more even disposition will correct what has occurred here.

Alas I can feel that bitter toxic taste begin to appear in my mouth, so I will bid you all "adieu!" until next time you begin to talk about me. Thanks to those who engaged in good faith discussions with me, and for anyone who wants to continue such conversations with less fanatical moderation then I will leave my various platform links below.

[Link to external chat/forum removed, against Forum Guidelines]

It was to help him not turn his back on his intuition.  I bid you the same.  Did you have a response to my last reply to you or did you take a deeper look at your own criticism and realize where you could make improvements....I didn't see a response.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Let's not resort to such talk please.

The wording was not the greatest.

One who turns his back on himself is his own greatest enemy. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It was to help him not turn his back on his intuition.  I bid you the same. 

Ah! You called him "the worst of the worst", threw an emotional tantrum, and then banned him in order to help him - OF COURSE! It seems so obvious now that you put it like that ?. I think I will file that explanation next to dousing someone in gasoline to put out the cigarette they are smoking - "I was just helping!"

In that same spirit of helping each other, allow me to offer you some advice. Show some dignity, be a big boy and acknowledge your shitty behaviour, apologise to @RMQualtrough, and then have the grace to keep your head down while you recover from whatever is going on that gave you such poor judgement. While you are having that timeout take a "deeper look" at your own "internal battle" and "realize where you could make improvements".

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The wording was not the greatest.

"Not the greatest" is a colossal understatement mate, punctuated by the bantrum (new word I just invented!) that followed. Is it that hard to just admit you fucked up and say sorry? Trust me you will feel better for it ?

Anyway I always have to give credit where it is due - kudos to @Leo Gura for making this right.

Just now, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Ah! You called him "the worst of the worst", threw an emotional tantrum, and then banned him in order to help him - OF COURSE! It seems so obvious now that you put it like that ?. I think I will file that explanation next to dousing someone in gasoline to put out the cigarette they are smoking - "I was just helping!"

In that same spirit of helping each other, allow me to offer you some advice. Show some dignity, be a big boy and acknowledge your shitty behaviour, apologise to @RMQualtrough, and then have the grace to keep your head down while you recover from whatever is going on that gave you such poor judgement. While you are having that timeout take a "deeper look" at your own "internal battle" and "realize where you could make improvements".

"Not the greatest" is a colossal understatement mate, punctuated by the bantrum (new word I just invented!) that followed. Is it that hard to just admit you fucked up and say sorry? Trust me you will feel better for it ?

Anyway I always have to give credit where it is due - kudos to @Leo Gura for making this right.

I love you but stop deflecting.   What was the criticism about the community again? :)

You want me to apologize to @RMQualtrough

Fine.. I can take it on the chin..sorry dude.  Does that make you happy?

Let's get back to the criticism at hand.  Get to what really upsets you.  Because I know it's not Leo's talk of healing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I love you but stop deflecting.

I love you too, but dude if me tackling all this head on is deflecting, then I honestly don't think you know what that word means... along with subjective/objective...along with logic... along with science... along with materialism... along with hypocrisy.... I mean you write the words, but every time you do it exposes that you really don't understand them. But sure, if you want to say I'm deflecting then go for it - why not!

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What was the criticism about the community again? :)

There were many, but one of them was about awful moderation giving rise to toxic behaviour - that one aged pretty well I think ?

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You want me to apologize to @RMQualtrough? Fine.. I can take it on the chin..sorry dude.  Does that make you happy?

Yup

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Let's get back to the criticism at hand.  Get to what really upsets you.  Because I know it's not Leo's talk of healing.

I'm listening Dr Freud, where would you like to go with this? 

2 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

There were many, but one of them was about awful moderation giving rise to toxic behaviour - that one aged pretty well I think ?

Oh really ? ?  well we will work on that here.  I can't speak for Leo but jumping the gun is something we all do.  We ALL do.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.