RMQualtrough

Leo featured in suicide cult article

392 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If I wanted to build a cult it would be bigger than Osho's. And if I was teaching people who to commit suicide, I would have 100s of suicides to my name.

Well said ?

We don't know your end game Leo. Maybe your plan is to buy an island, gather hundreds of followers, make them work for you as your personal slaves, and finally order everyone to commit mass suicide, Jim Jones style, lol.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

14 minutes ago, vizual said:

We don't know your end game Leo. Maybe your plan is to buy an island, gather hundreds of followers, make them work for you as your personal slaves, and finally order everyone to commit mass suicide, Jim Jones style, lol.

That is my plan for the bottom 10% of you on this forum. The rest of you will join me on Sex Island :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

What's up with Adeptus? Why is he obsessed with Leo? All I see is him wanting to demonize one person and it's like his whole purpose on his youtube channel and now this article is to demonize someone else.

Personally when I see something I don't like, most of the time I just move on and find something/someone that is in alignment with my values/beliefs...

Why doesn't he focus on how he can improve himself and not be this bitter person who keeps hating and tarnishing someone else's reputation?

I like @AdeptusPsychonautica, I find him genuine.

Don't forget, Leo is as much a human as you or me. He is exactly as prone to delusions as any of us. That means he is as at risk as us of overdoing hallucinogens and starting to go off the rails with telekinesis or magical healing etc.

Leo is not better than a spec of sand, but also not worse than the entire milky way. That is what total unity entails. No part of it can ever be better OR worse than another... However MANY people into self help are LOOKING for someone to be subservient to. They find anyone with any kind of presence like Tony Robbins and prop them up as their personal messiah... Meaning if their chosen messiah, like any other human, goes down a dark path or falls into mental illness or whatever, these people all follow.

Most of you guys haven't realized you were raised up in a cult, it hasn't hit you, everything you do and value is defined by others and you are enslaved into seeking validation from other people in an echo chamber you can't even escape on the internet, you are merely a product of conditoning - at least what you seperate as other cults and communes people looked a bit happier :D

would you rather be where you are or here?

Edited by catcat69123

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

47 minutes ago, catcat69123 said:

Most of you guys haven't realized you were raised up in a cult, it hasn't hit you, everything you do and value is defined by others and you are enslaved into seeking validation from other people in an echo chamber you can't even escape on the internet, you are merely a product of conditoning

Cult-ure ;)

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

@Migue Lonas ahah love it will steal this and make myself look funny at some point later

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

51 minutes ago, catcat69123 said:

Most of you guys haven't realized you were raised up in a cult, it hasn't hit you, everything you do and value is defined by others and you are enslaved into seeking validation from other people in an echo chamber you can't even escape on the internet, you are merely a product of conditoning

That's exactly what a cult would say ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That is my plan for the bottom 10% of you on this forum. The rest of you will join me on Sex Island :P

And people would pay you 1M on top of that to be a part of VIP exclusive group that eats in expensive restaurants and travels the world :D 

23 minutes ago, somegirl said:

And people would pay you 1M on top of that to be a part of VIP exclusive group that eats in expensive restaurants and travels the world :D 

The rest of you will eat Actualized Gruel (tm). Made from the VIP table leftovers :D

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The rest of you will eat Actualized Gruel (tm). Made from our VIP leftovers :D

For spiritual reasons of course :D

11 minutes ago, somegirl said:

For spiritual reasons of course :D

Everything is God's plan of course ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's some pretty funny shit right there. ???

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 hours ago, somegirl said:

What's up with Adeptus?

He is not a troll just has his own POV.  In his eyes Leo is reckless with the teachings and that this place is spiraling towards a cult and can screw up young impressionable men.  And that Leo has no bad intentions but has no control at this point.  This is his POV.   I also think he doesn't grasp that the teachings themselves are sound and not of Leo.  Truth stands on its own.  Because he doesn't grasp spirituality or Truth - he has never had an awakening to God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, catcat69123 said:

Most of you guys haven't realized you were raised up in a cult, it hasn't hit you, everything you do and value is defined by others and you are enslaved into seeking validation from other people in an echo chamber you can't even escape on the internet, you are merely a product of conditoning - at least what you seperate as other cults and communes people looked a bit happier :D

would you rather be where you are or here?

I once started dancing like this when I lived at home with my parents. They requested that I talk to a therapist. 

Edited by QandC

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is God's plan of course ;)

You don’t think God could create a universe in which things sort of just happen once the dualities are in place? Is it really a plan? 

I need a suit, hat, dance and Sex moves of Osho…. But more wisdom.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

13 minutes ago, QandC said:

I once started dancing like this when I lived at home with my parents. They requested that I talk to a therapist. 

Hehe

funny-laughing.gif

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Leo Gura

Besides the very biased article, one thing is for sure & Leo himself recognized it already by taking down his latest video: Leo's teachings are obviously not for everybody and maybe dangerous for the majority. For me there is only one responsible way to continue by strictly separating mainstream & advanced stuff:

- The mainstream Youtube-Chanel should be only about mainstream self-help. A perfect example: The series of videos: Advises for young people etc. 

- The advanced teachings should be only for some kind of closed very small circle of psychologically proofed & spiritually advanced people (a kind of master course attended by proofed students)

It is comparable with learning martial arts. A white belt beginner should not compete with a black belt, he can literally die!!! A white belt should start competing with white belts and gradually after years and only when committed he can graduate into the next level...

PS: For me as a relatively (at least in the materialistic sense) successful 35 year old male with healthy psyche, good relationships, friends etc. I've never felt any harm / negativity whatsoever, but nowadays there is an epidemic of very very fragile kids out there... it is pretty terrible, I personally know two 20ish young fellow suffering seriously from depression.

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura you do know who wrote that right?  Your favorite person...

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I suspected as much.

???

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus