CuriousityIsKey

What's is the fastest shortcut to not reincarnate as human again?

16 posts in this topic

Because let's face it, disease illnes is some bullsh*t, ageing is some bullsh*t and etc.

So how do I make so that my Consiousness detaches from this flesh and bone body and becomes truly free?

Please serious answers.

Thank you very much and hopefully this the informative replies could benefit those who are of the same opinion.

1 hour ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

To realize that you are not incarnating as a human right now.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

10 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

To realize that you are not incarnating as a human right now.

Absolutely perfect. Thank you.

@CuriousityIsKey You would need to reach enough spiritual power and advancement so you get to choose.

If you are interested in fully freeing yourself of the reincarnation cycle, without merging with God, but in a way where you can keep living as the illusionary you, then get the book "the way of the death defier" by John Kreiter.

Edited by GreenWoods

How do you even know that that is your highest desire? Because if it was, you probably wouldn’t even be asking that question on a forum

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 minutes ago, vizual said:

How do you even know that that is your highest desire? Because if it was, you probably wouldn’t even be asking that question on a forum

I'm asking because I don't know how to do it. Maybe somebody knows here.

um, buddhist teachings say that awakening is the way.

there are certain states of consciousness described as "akinsannayathana", "newasannnayathana" that i've encountered in Theravada teachings that says once a person achieves the Akinsannayathana state, they would be born in higher spiritual realms.

there are jhanas (a.k.a. dhyana )in meditation that are calibrated in to 7 or 8 ig . so they say once they achieve and go beyond a certain jhana, they are reborn in higher spiritual planes of existence. 

i hope u can find more on that if u search...@CuriousityIsKey

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Even if that concept was somehow possible to actualize, by definition there wouldn't be anybody to teach it to you since they already stopped reincarnating. Otherwise, the teaching would be BS and the teacher a scammer.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I think the issue is that you as an ego self has no say in the matter, and most likely, you as God will have different desires. You'll get to experience reality through multiple forms, as well as human.

Burn through your karma.  Shadow work.
The best way to grow up the ladder is to do as much shadow work as possible.  Really get to know everything about yourself as the human that you are, for this incarnation.  Treat yourself as soul that is on a journey and is growing as much as possible.

The Seth material by Jane Roberts and the Psychic Being by Sri Aurobindo are both good reading material that can teach you how to do this from a yellow/turquoise perspective.

You'll have to do a lot of learning, detaching, and meditation.

You will want to get to the point where you can see/feel the screen, where you are above your emotions and thoughts as the witness.  When you die, you can imagine whatever you want.

Nahm's dreamboard idea helps bring positive things into your life, and the actions you take will carry over.

What do you want out of this life, deeply, feel into your soul.
Love.  Deeply.  Do good things that feel in alignment with who you are and your purpose.
Rather than worrying about the next life, make this one the best you can.  This carries over, not the feelings of not wanting to be human - as the soul actually loves learning and being all sorts of things - what you can do is direct your life in a way that includes the next life.

Do you have a goal that you would like to accomplish that would take more than one lifetime?  Often, martial arts teaches that it takes a few lifetimes to become a master - and so people learning think in terms of next life aptitude.  

You can direct your soul in any way you like.  But the best way is to open your heart and follow what that intuition tells you. 

Also, Love.  Love deeply, as Love is what opens the doors.  Practice Love.

The soul has an inherent direction to move towards, and it is all just about uncovering that soul and moving in what feels most 'right' to you.
Reincarnation is like a katamari, you pick up as much stuff as you can (learn as much) and when you die, you get to "make" your next world based on what you have learned.  Maybe you will want to be human again, maybe something else.  Think of yourself as an archeologist uncovering hidden aspects of your deep psyche.

Practice your death, pretend you are dying right n ow and go through all of the experiences - do you feel complete, or that more needs to be done?  Do those things, practice your death again - until you are at peace.

^Take what feels right and throw away the rest, or set it aside - follow what works for you.

Break me in don't break me down
Swimming in these empty towns
I wonder if it's all so master planned
Diving into sweeter bliss
Falling fair before we miss
Taste the taste before it's gone and you're too late

Won't change what I am
To find who you are
Can't stay in these lines
When I'm bursting at the seams
My body might collapse
If I carry one more dream
I could be anything
I could be anything

Breaking out beyond the night
Reeling in the quieter times
Saving all the flavors of my mind
Reflecting on the lessons learned
The broken bonds and bridges burned
Take the taste of hate and throw it away

Won't change what I am
To find who you are
Can't stay in these lines
When I'm bursting at the seams
My body might collapse
I could be anything
I could be anything

Edited by Loba

Gonna throw in an idea.

Basically there are these bundles of personality that are called skandhas. In each reincarnation they build a new personality in each birth. When a person dies, these skandhas are left behind in the earth atmosphere while the individual is resting in a heaven like dimension. Then they are draging down the individual into a another incarnation and build a new personality. The mission is to permanently transcend the skandhas. No skandhas = Nothing can drag you back to earth = No reincarnation.

Every human being has a self cleansing process that can be activated to permanently transcend the skandhas. It is unfortunately only activated by an outside source and at the right time.

This process is latent in vast majority of human beings. Not even the Turquoise folks we know and love has this process activated. Atleast i haven't heard anyone talk about it yet.

Clean your mind

On 3/3/2022 at 9:42 AM, happyhappy said:

um, buddhist teachings say that awakening is the way.

there are certain states of consciousness described as "akinsannayathana", "newasannnayathana" that i've encountered in Theravada teachings that says once a person achieves the Akinsannayathana state, they would be born in higher spiritual realms.

there are jhanas (a.k.a. dhyana )in meditation that are calibrated in to 7 or 8 ig . so they say once they achieve and go beyond a certain jhana, they are reborn in higher spiritual planes of existence. 

i hope u can find more on that if u search...@CuriousityIsKey

An important part of many Theravada teachings that remain today highlight the idea that no longer incarnating at all is superior to heavenly or supremely pleasurable incarnations. Sure, the story goes that these higher incarnations are in ways better than being human, but they all involve suffering to some degree whereas parinibbana is essentially the ceasing of incarnation altogether which leaves no room for pleasure or suffering. To some, this can sound bleak, but I will say that going through cessation shows why many highly developed spiritual people have viewed no further incarnation as better than even the most heavenly and transcendent of incarnations. 

IMO, no one has a clue about what is going to come even in the next instant. The idea that one does know is a tricky illusion. Creating hollow beliefs of what comes after death seems like a waste of time to me. Enjoy this as much as you can. What comes next is a mystery. Hell, even this is infinitely mysterious. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 3/5/2022 at 3:25 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

An important part of many Theravada teachings that remain today highlight the idea that no longer incarnating at all is superior to heavenly or supremely pleasurable incarnations. Sure, the story goes that these higher incarnations are in ways better than being human, but they all involve suffering to some degree whereas parinibbana is essentially the ceasing of incarnation altogether which leaves no room for pleasure or suffering. To some, this can sound bleak, but I will say that going through cessation shows why many highly developed spiritual people have viewed no further incarnation as better than even the most heavenly and transcendent of incarnations. 

IMO, no one has a clue about what is going to come even in the next instant. The idea that one does know is a tricky illusion. Creating hollow beliefs of what comes after death seems like a waste of time to me. Enjoy this as much as you can. What comes next is a mystery. Hell, even this is blah blah mysterious. 

iNfiNiTelY mYsTerIoUs

EZ7vnjQXYAAbdgN.jpeg

why every time someone uses the word "infinitely" I cringe so hard? It's so stupidly overused and misused.

Why can't you just say "it's mysterious", why this incessant need to put "infinitely" before every single jibber jabber you say? It's so lame bro

Also there is no evidence this is "infinitely mysterious " even if "infinitely" applied to this case. It would still mean we don't know if its mysterious can be revealed or not. If it was "infinitely" mysterious the Universe wouldn't have been created before we were even there to see or we were somewhere else. Many partsof the Universe we didn't go yet. The Universe or parts of it clearly know its mysteries so it's not infinite 

Edited by XxxDenyYourLies

The way to escape the cycle of birth and death is to realize you aren't part of it to begin with like @Gili Trawangan  already said.

The reason Vedanta says that self- realization ends the cycle of birth and death is because through self-enquiry, the truth of one’s true nature is revealed and the virtue of gaining such knowledge is that it ends the person's (jivas) suffering within the context of the present incarnation.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Live like a pig.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.