Austin Actualizing

Girlfriend is Very Attracted to Rock Star. Concert this Month

29 posts in this topic

Like Leo suggested, claim her the night before - or even before going to the concert.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you are fucking her, make her say, "My pussy belongs to you. Nobody will ever fuck my pussy like you."

Bonus points if she sais it with out you needing to ask. B|

Bonus points if she confesses to wanting to have your babies right after.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 02/03/2022 at 4:03 AM, Austin Actualizing said:

@Terell Kirby I know that it is normal to find another person attractive. This situation is just challenging because it is being rubbed in my face so to speak for hours. I will still go to it. Yes, we have a very deep connection and her attraction to this guy is more of a fantasy. I really wish it didn't bother me at all, but it does. 

Unlike some other replies here, I'm going to contend that it is not about you.

She needs to grow up. Just... a little.

Yes, fangirling over a rock star is normal.

And you understand, which is very mature of you.

But it sounds like she's expecting you to cater to that, and just let it all out without any regard for your feelings or respect for the relationship.

Things like:

On 02/03/2022 at 3:51 AM, Austin Actualizing said:

said jokingly that "he wouldn't count"

Are just taking it a little too far.

This to me is her being a bit immature and expecting you to cater to the teenage girl inside you, without any regard for your feelings.

A statement that acknowledges the relationship, like "Sorry but I'm just going to fangirl out a bit, I'd never really be with a guy like that but he just tickles the teenage girl in me. Thank you for feeling secure enough to let me experience this", would make a difference for me personally.

What she's doing now is basically openly stating that if this rockstar propositioned her, she'd sleep with him.

And this is probably true, but saying it openly, I find to be a sign of lack of respect for what you have (assuming you are a monogamous couple)

My advice is to not make a big deal out of it in this situation

Go to the concert, be a big fan of the rockstar together

But keep an eye on the dynamics of your relationship in the coming months.

Make sure that she's still feeling really lucky and stoked to be with you.

And if not, make sure that she knows that other women are attracted to you, and you are grounded, on your path and okay without her. (without telling her, obviously)

It could be that you've been a bit off your path, not so strong lately, and this is a good reminder to get centered and grounded. And allow her to walk away if she's not totally stoked to be yours.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

She took it way too far imo 

I think jealousy is only in like situations where she isn't doing anything and your own insecurities are flaring 

But she's like saying shit like I'd let him fuck me? Drooling over him for hours?? Idk maybe I'm crazy but that makes me uncomfortable 

@modmyth personally I think stripclubs and onlyfans as stuff is too much. Esp if ur saying it's religious 

But like idk lol 

Edited by Jacob Morres

On 3/2/2022 at 4:42 AM, John Paul said:

Act quickly this is critical for the survival of your relationship*

Find someone online who can make you a realistic skin-mask of the guy's face ya know like so you look like him... then after the show role-play with her-be like "hey, i saw you dancing, why don't you come out with us, we are gonna get some drinks" then after couple drinks tell her you are about to head back your place n if she wants to come. on the way home hum/sing softly some of ur biggest hit loves songs to her n slide ur hand onto her knee..oh but i have boyfriend......what u mean....????? wtf?? I'm so-n-so u can't say no to meee!!!! pulls over* AHH NO STOP STOP I HAVE BOYFRIEND HELP HELP. u com in out of nowhere AHHH GET OFF HER (you're gonna have to man up for this) punch yourself in face* rip off mask* huffing and puffing* intense eye contact with girl* oh baby- pick her up over shoulder walk into home with her throw on bed. Don't ever go into danger like that again...passionate love with spanking in middle to show dominance* ahhh my hero.....*end

POTY

@Austin Actualizing when we're young we don't know the world, us girls follow each other as well. Our preferences grow and develop. I wouldn't want to be with a rockstar that was toxic, didn't understand the world. 9_9

Rock starts are cool, it's hard to be indifferent to them, not all of them but many. They have something within them that is hard to find in ordinary men. Maybe because they know how to convince that they are deep, complex and emotional without being threatened losing their masculinity, and simultaneously, they handle masculinity very well. It seems like they are so free and careless, which is so contagious. It always inspired me and opened something within me, something that the ordinary men never want me to be ever aware of. Something that the ordinary men wanted to squeeze or sweep under the rug.

Passion, freedom, courage, authenticity. Those associated for me with rock stars, with rock & roll in general. I get why we women are so drawn to them. We lack of this energy in our lives, we want this for ourselves, all the things that society suppress and demonize within us.

Know that she is attracted to you and only you and the circumstances will change. You are the only option. Remember who you are. B|