funkychunkymonkey

Spiritual recklessness... yikes!

3 posts in this topic

So i heard once from somebody. and this was a topic that is kinda serious it was about whether to join the military or not. This person said. "do it why not nothing matters anyways. but from reading this i was so.... shocked that some people see it this way, like thats literally your life your gambling with! i think some people just take it too far. like if someone asked me hey should i do drugs? and i responded sure! go for it! nothing matters! (now i dont mean to demean the military in anyways i was a marine.) but like. your life matters. YOUR LIFE MATTERS. and i was so shocked to hear someone say "oh it doesnt matter" if you have a drive in you to live a beautiful life and live in a way that brings tears to your eyes. your someone special! (which at this point i know everyone has that in them its just about working to find that.) 

55 minutes ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

YOUR LIFE MATTERS. and i was so shocked to hear someone say "oh it doesnt matter"

Why does it shock you?

What matters in existence is a relative notion .. the wise thing would be to not take offense.

What others say shouldn't matter to you. Just because someone's on a spiritual platform, they're not automatically spiritual. They aren't screened in advance to be here, so anybody can join. 

So technically it's not spiritual recklessness. It is simply "recklessness." 

You applied the precursor "spiritual" to it because you're on a spiritual forum expecting things to be a certain way. 

Handsome is as handsome does. Stupid is as stupid does. Spiritual is as spiritual does. 

Don't judge people by title or place, judge by actions and words. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.