Max1993

My Dad Lives In Ukraine

9 posts in this topic

He is fine. He is prepared. He has access to molotov cocktails. This is a bigger spiritual test for me than any psychedelic. In a way Leo strengthened me over the years. Thank you Leo. Thank you everyone here who have been so supportive of Ukraine. (Leo send me the solipsism video just kidding not kidding) Maybe it will help me in this wartime...I don't post often go easy on me moderators. 

This seems to be the song mostly used right now in support?? for the Ukraine people fighting this war. Bless you and your family.❤

66if9u.jpg

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Max1993 said:

He is fine. He is prepared. He has access to molotov cocktails. This is a bigger spiritual test for me than any psychedelic. In a way Leo strengthened me over the years. Thank you Leo. Thank you everyone here who have been so supportive of Ukraine. (Leo send me the solipsism video just kidding not kidding) Maybe it will help me in this wartime...I don't post often go easy on me moderators. 

Omg, my heart is with Ukraine. I can’t believe that such a primitive act is happening in Europe in 21. century, it seems so unreal and stupid.  The same scenario occurred in our civil war in Yugoslavia in 91' when Serbia(Yugoslavia) has attacked the Croatian city of Vukovar, it has been a total disaster, we almost didn't have any weapons, but Kijev is more prepared, and I hope that Russians will retreat.  The first country that has been admitted Croatian independence was Ukraine! ♥ 

Godspeed to you guys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

May your dad find strength. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Max1993

My all the souls of the deceased and fallen one day live through us, and of those who come after us. 

God bless you and your dad, and I wish you my grandfather's and his families luck in surviving from his first uninvited war from his childhood years to his last post-retirement voluntary dutiful war as a volunteer officer and soldier in defence of his father and his and his late wife's and my grandfather's childhood home, field and land, before he retired from the military and much later from then moved on to another physical realm and plane of existence more peacefully and went away from us, to bless you and your father's luck in going through this and surviving this both unscathed and as better, more mature, loving and stronger people and humans, that is my and my families past wish for and onto you and your father and your family:

God bless and speed to your homeland, family, friends, loved ones and people and may they live and be victorious forever through you and your friends, loved ones and people

Glory, justice and righteousness to all those innocent and good souls who have fallen, may the live through us, our deeds and those that come after us:

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Can your dad find a way home? There's no rational reason to die along with those insane people