kray

Possibility of nuclear war?

29 posts in this topic

he said quite clearly in his speech that if anyone will try to fuck with Russia he will make everyone face the consequnces that you have never ever faced in history

right now there is also a huge nuclear power plant in Ukraine which could get attacked

they're talking about it

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What would be the hypothetical situation where Ukraine did not have Russian families? Do you think Putin would use nukes? 

Maybe.  If they weren't so connected via genetics and history, and he wanted the land that bad - I think he would be more likely to.  If I knew more about what was happening I could give you a better answer - I'm going to have to really sit down for a few weeks and look into all of this, write notes, ect to get a better understanding.  I just don't see Russian citizens standing for it.  I don't think that Russia as a collective wants this.

Maybe all of this will spur Russia to become more progressive?  Idk, I need to read up on Russian history first to understand why they are so conservative.

Edited by Loba

Just now, Loba said:

Maybe.  If they weren't so connected via genetics and history, and he wanted the land that bad - I think he would be more likely to.  If I knew more about what was happening I could give you a better answer - I'm going to have to really sit down for a few weeks and look into all of this, write notes, ect to get a better understanding.  I just don't see Russian citizens standing for it.  I don't think that Russia as a collective wants this.

Maybe all of this will spur Russia to become more progressive?

Basically Russians have been protesting against this war as shown in these videos. 

Protestors turned out in massive numbers in nearly 54 cities of Russia which is kinda unprecedented. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Thanks for this.  I guess it's true.

I'll pray for a better outcome for the people of Ukraine and Russia.  And for us, if we end up having to get involved, and for the world, if he stupidly decides to use nukes.

50 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

https://youtube/WWIYfKWSAxw

No idea if the article is legit or just fabricated. If legit, it's telling a lot, I recommend reading it.

Lmao wait is this actually true?  Did that actually happen?

So that video everybody is sharing on this forum that explains why Russia is actually invading Ukraine is total bullshit?

Man the Russian bots are out in full force huh? 

I wonder what Leo and the mods on this forum think about the possibility of Putin starting a nuclear war.