tsuki

By treating Russia as a pariah, we painted ourselves into a corner

279 posts in this topic

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The only thing that lead to this situation is Putin's greed and mania. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Putin is a mental crazy psycho. Period. He is mad, he is not calculating, he is a terrorist

64F7C002-70A3-4AD1-8C72-C0BB6B79A75C.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

We need to be proud of Russians. They are aggressively protesting against war in Russia. Putin is detaining them. Yet Russians are coming out in full force against the supremacy of Putin. 

Good move Russia. They are finally waking up. Russians need to be empathized with. They are a strong intelligent people. 

Here's the video of Russian Protests. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Spence94 don't forget the goodwill and might of the Russians. They are not by any means blind or stupid. They will take down Putin. 

Edited by Preety_India

40 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

Putin is a mental crazy psycho. Period. He is mad, he is not calculating, he is a terrorist

Be careful.

If you continue with this kind of attitude you'll be kicked out of here.

This forum is not for venting, it's for understanding reality. And right now your biases are blinding you. I understand you are upset but be mindful of your rhetoric on this issue.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Preety_India I do not doubt the spirit, heart  and goodness of the Russian people. I am merely shedding light on one of the largest global private industries in the world. 

Military equipment is not produced to defend nations, military equipment is primarily produced to make money. 

Having a dictator leading Russia doesn't help the situation of course. 

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful.

If you continue with this kind of attitude you'll be kicked out of here.

This forum is not for venting, it's for understanding reality. And right now your biases are blinding you. I understand you are upset but be mindful of your rhetoric on this issue.

How is what I said any different from what other people said? You’re saying I am the only one who said putler was a psycho and a terrorist? You want to say none of these things are true? Please tell me what exactly of what I said in there is untrue and radical? You’ve said these same things about Trump on this forum, although he hasn’t done have of atrocious things putin did. 

I am not saying anything extreme that hasn’t been said on this forum already by others, you just don’t like me coz I’ve been calling you out on what you’ve been saying, and this forum is not for people who disagree with you or challenge you. I think it should be renamed to leogura.org.

Edited by hello1234

5 minutes ago, Spence94 said:

@Preety_India I do not doubt the spirit, heart  and goodness of the Russian people. I am merely shedding light on one of the largest global private industries in the world. 

Military equipment is not produced to defend nations, military equipment is primarily produced to make money. 

Having a dictator leading Russia doesn't help the situation of course. 

You only got to look at this amazing sight. Protestors turned up in 50 different cities. That's beautiful. And great analysis by Rachel. 

@Preety_India It is beautiful. My Russian friends all oppose this war.

I'm just saying, I disagree that Putin is the only one to blame. President Eisenhower warned the world about the Military Industrial complex in the 50s during his final presidential address, nobody listened, and here we are. A 20 year war in Afghanistan ends and now another war begins. Maybe this war will end next week, maybe it will end in 10 years. NATO supplying miliatry equipment to Ukraine, Russia suppling it's own forces and the rebels who join them. 

Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iraq again, Afghanistan again and now Ukraine? There is a pattern here.

It's a complex issue. There are a lot of causes and conditions at play.

Edited by Spence94

12 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

How is what I said any different from what other people said? You’re saying I am the only one who said putler was a psycho and a terrorist? You want to say none of these things are true? Please tell me what exactly of what I said in there is untrue and radical? You’ve said these same things about Trump on this forum, although he hasn’t done have of atrocious things putin did. 

I am not saying anything extreme that hasn’t been said on this forum already by others, you just don’t like me coz I’ve been calling you out on what you’ve been saying, and this forum is not for people who disagree with you or challenge you. I think it should be renamed to leogura.org.

We don't engage in demonization on this forum.

I've never called Trump a mentally crazy psycho terrorist.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We don't engage in demonization on this forum.

Did you not demonize Trump? And ban people who were pro trump? 

I understand that moderating a forum is hard, and your can’t be 100% fair to all. But if you yourself engage in these things, it’s just a harder unfairness pill to swallow.

Plus I didn’t mean you used exact “a mentally crazy psycho terrorist” words all together and that order. I meant you talked shit about him too, and called him names. 

Edited by hello1234

1 minute ago, hello1234 said:

Did you not demonize Trump?

I don't.

I don't get it why Putin wants to invade more, have more power. He's exceedingly wealthy now. Why doesn't he think about what he really wants to do in life. Just a little bit curious

1 minute ago, Spence94 said:

@Preety_India It is beautiful. My Russian friends all oppose this war.

I'm just saying, I disagree that the Putin is the only one to blame. President Eisenhower warned the world about the Military Industrial complex in the 50s during his final presidential address, nobody listened, and here we are. A 20 year war in Afghanistan ends and now another war begins. Maybe this war will end next week, maybe it will end in 10 years. NATO supplying miliatry equipment to Ukraine, Russia suppling it's own forces and the rebels who join them. 

Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iraq again, Afghanistan again and now Ukraine? There is a pattern here.

I'm sorry but I don't connect this pattern. I respect your opinion but I don't believe this stance. 

Although I do understand that the complex doesn't want anti-gun legislation in the US because that impacts their sale of guns badly. So I can understand that the NRA creates a lot of mess and hijacks gun control debates all the time. 

But do I believe that there's an international propaganda for propagation of war and ammunition? Umm I don't think so. Yes there have been many conflicts and wars in the last 70 years since World War 2, yet they were mostly fought for different objectives, many of those objectives were unnecessary and America probably should have stayed away from unnecessary/redundant international interference, would have saved the American government a trillion dollars worth of their treasury. 

The only good outcome from the decades long American crusade is the capture and death of Osama bin Laden and the downfall of Saddam. Those are notable highlights of American policy in favor of world peace and necessary to end cruelty and despotism/tyranny. 

3 minutes ago, Baotrader said:

I don't get it why Putin wants to invade more, have more power. He's exceedingly wealthy now. Why doesn't he think about what he really wants to do in life. Just a little bit curious

Maybe you should consider the possibility that Putin is actually looking out for the security of his country.

I know, that's crazy, right?

Like... there's no way Putin could have legitimate national security concerns. That's impossible.

@Baotrader I think he does think about it and the answer is somewhere along the lines of the reform the Soviet Union back to it's former glory.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you should consider the possibility that Putin is actually looking out for the security of his country.

I know, that's crazy, right?

Because the hypothetical threat to security of his country is more important than security of Ukraine which he is bombing right now? Do you not see how that is a bit of “my country is the center of the universe” narcissistic logic? Putin lives in his own world where everything revolves around putin.

FAF24FCC-B067-4963-A7FA-856B6169C234.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

3 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

Because security of his country is more important than security of Ukraine which he is bombing right now? Do you not see how that is a bit of “my country is the Center of the universe” narcissistic logic? 

I didn't say that the security of Russia is more important than the security of Ukraine. But from Russia's perspective, it is.

Ukraine is trying to align itself with America and the EU. This is a threat to Russia.