Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob Morres

Thoughts on shoe insoles?

31 posts in this topic

The problem isn't your height. The problem is that you don't understand female psychology and attraction.

I'm 5'7" and I've made out with girls at clubs that are easily 5'11" or even 6 feet.

Is it because that girl likes short guys?

No.

My height literally has nothing to do with the equation at all.

I focus 100% of my energy and attention on expressing myself playfully, authentically, and being social, charming, clever, seductive, flirtatious, etc.

While it is true that some girls say shit like "I won't go out with a guy unless he's AT LEAST 6 feet."

Those girls don't understand that they aren't attracted to height. They're attracted to masculine energy. 

For most of these girls who say they're picky about height... they'll get really turned on if you just know how to embody the right energy.

For the ones who are really adamant about their arbitrary height rule...

Ask yourself this:

Why would you even want a girl who's obviously so shallow that her primary metric for evaluating a potential mate is his height?

If you have nothing else to offer a girl except for the literal length of your body... God help you.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Jacob Morres You can wear them, some of my wings wear height boosting shoes if it makes you feel more confident do it. As long as your approaching chicks thats all that matters. Just be conscious that you may develop a crutch on these shoes which will lead to another level of insecurity. 

Btw your at a height where your going to be taller than most girls anyway

4 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

This is like stuffing a carrot or cucumber into your pants, pretending you have big dick? Come on dude. You wouldn't do the "cucumber in pants" thing

In all seriousness, in my circles it is common for the men to use a decorative leather cockring, that goes behind the balls. Not only is it decorative to your cock and balls (which women loooove), it also has the added benefit of pushing your junk out, so in pants or underwear your dick looks much much bigger. Not unethical as a 'cucumber' because it's still all you, just a more prominent you. Take the tip fellas, this one is a game-changer. 

1 minute ago, Sempiternity said:

In all seriousness, in my circles it is common for the men to use a decorative leather cockring, that goes behind the balls. Not only is it decorative to your cock and balls (which women loooove), it also has the added benefit of pushing your junk out, so in pants or underwear your dick looks much much bigger. Not unethical as a 'cucumber' because it's still all you, just a more prominent you. Take the tip fellas, this one is a game-changer. 

I'd post a picture as an example, but I'd bet that would violate a forum guidelines or two ;) 

@Bando thanks yeah I gotta be conscious of that crutch 

@Adam M

Cool perspective. I could see it being masculine energy and not actually height 

But I can't deny completely that height matters. I think it could actually give me a 10% boost in looks 

I've just seen it soo work on so many girls in dating apps. It's like an initial attraction thing 

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

I’ve just seen it soo work on so many girls in dating apps. It's like an initial attraction thing 

Trust me dude, height on dating apps is not like some magical key. Facial appearance, coolness and lifestyle are way more important there

Yea it’s nice to be able to put 6ft+ and it helps but if you’re 6ft+ with a crappy profile it isn’t gonna save you

Edited by something_else

I'm 5 foot 6 and my girlfriend is pretty much a 10/10. In no way am I trying to blow my own horn here, I couldn't care less about bigging myself up, but I think I'm living proof that girls couldn't give a fuck about height because I really am as small as they come. As long as you've got stellar game they will fall head over heels for you, I've never had an issue with attracting girls, my height doesn't even cross my mind. Stop focusing on your looks/height and start honing the positive aspects of your personality in order to attract high quality females, it can be done.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Dude, just go develop confidence by talking to girls.

So for a girl to get an expensive dangerous surgery is ok if it makes her boobs better but for a guy it is "bad" if he wears some basic heels that makes him 2 inches taller. I doubt 2 inches will change his dating life but if you can improve slightly something you are insecure about then might as well do it. 

And i can assure you height for a guy is as important  as boobs are for a girl. 

I know you will mention your pick up friends that get laid a lot even though they might be very short but also there are girls with very small or meh looking boobs that still get a shit lot of male attention and are considered super hot (most models).

Also just like many girls dont care about a guy's height much, also i know guys that barely care about boobs (they care mostly ass and face).

Lastly, maybe those 3 inches he will get from the shoes might push him to initially start approaching girls and develop some basic confidence. In time he might realize they are not that useful and stop using them.  Just like a lot of guys start using canned routines at first because their social skills are horrible and once they get better they start using them. Same logic here.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

So for a girl to get an expensive dangerous surgery is ok if it makes her boobs better but for a guy it is "bad" if he wears some basic heels that makes him 2 inches taller

right? double standards fr

Edited by Jacob Morres

Imo it's a 'distraction' from working on yourself. Same with girls, make-up and stuff are a kind of distraction, though yes I can appreciate it from time to time, it's not something I would depend on if that makes sense. It's like relying on your looks as a woman which yes may be more valued than men's appearance in today's society/how most attraction works, but working on yourself in other aspects whether you're a guy or girl does matter. I guess it all depends on your priorities though, if you're okay with attracting someone who is mostly interested in the physical aspects etc that's fine, but if you're trying to attract someone with more substance height really don't matter (as much as you think it does).

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。