Preety_India

Alexei Navalny's Putin's Palace

6 posts in this topic

Story of the exploits of the most famous oligarch of Russia. Cheers to Navalny for the exposé. 

6 hours ago, Daniel347 said:

why shouldnt president have a palace? 

A tragic grandiosity of nonsense. 

Navalny risked and ruined his life to opposing Putin to basically no effect. Unfortunate but brave man. 

Putin should've built this palace for the Russian people to as a sign of nationalistic power instead of just for himself(AFAIK that was his goal, didn't watch the full documentary to be fair) and this would've helped with his citizens standing behind him.

Especially now after the war, I believe most Russians oppose him which is fairly scary as unless he gets disposed of, he will have to take drastic action soon. 

What is the meaning of being alive? 

2 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Navalny risked and ruined his life to opposing Putin to basically no effect. Unfortunate but brave man. 

Putin should've built this palace for the Russian people to as a sign of nationalistic power instead of just for himself(AFAIK that was his goal, didn't watch the full documentary to be fair) and this would've helped with his citizens standing behind him.

Especially now after the war, I believe most Russians oppose him which is fairly scary as unless he gets disposed of, he will have to take drastic action soon. 

The documentary is awesome, you should watch it full. 

And yes I agree. Russians are probably fed up with Putin. His tactics are failing on them. I do see a revolt after this war. Putin digging his own grave out of arrogance. 

@Preety_India I am Ukrainian, I love Navalny, I know a hero when I see one. Even some spiritual people are so bitter by life that they literally don't believe that a Superhero is possible. It is possible, he exposed a lot, he did what everyone else was too afraid to do. In the eyes of God he is a Hero period non-negotiable. The End.