Ar_Senses

Advice Request for Russian Citizens

11 posts in this topic

Hey there!

I just wanted to ask some advices and POV from the people on this forum (incuding @Leo Gura. @Nahm).

What would be your recommendations? Does anybody where in the situation that was similar in some ways? Should I pack my bags asap and leave?

Notice! That does not mean that I don't have my POV, authority and sovereign opinion. Don't waste your and my time on coaching me on things like "Why do you think you need our advice?" etc.

Thanks!)

Well, the universe is pushing Russia to evolve. You could leave and improve your life fast or fight the propaganda, protest and help Russia evolve. Your economy will be destroyed by the sanctions, it is crazy how people get arrested, jailed or even killed for wanting  basic freedoms. You could leave and then return when things get better again. People could give you all sorts of "sophisticated" advice on what you asked, but it all depends on how you feel about it, there in no "objective" advice here.

Just now, Alexop said:

People could give you all sorts of "sophisticated" advice on what you asked, but it all depends on how you feel about it, there in no "objective" advice here.

Thank you for your answer! Yes, I'm aware of that. See that as an intel gathering)

I think I misunderstood- you are Russian living in Russia thinking about leaving Russia. 

17 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

I think I misunderstood- you are Russian living in Russia thinking about leaving Russia. 

11 minutes ago, Daniel347 said:

are you in russia?

Yes & Yes. I'm Russian living in Russia right now)

1 minute ago, Ar_Senses said:

Yes & Yes. I'm Russian living in Russia right now)

Imo if you personally feel like you are more aligned with the western values then it’s better ditch Russia now because it’s gonna get tough, economically etc. only folks living in the villages and being somewhat independent and relying mostly on their own produce (garden, forest, cattle etc) will be able to stay afloat 

I would walk. In any direction,  besides north. Specially if you are young.

If you don't want to stick around for the coming hardships (probably the fall of Putin and actual democracy who knows + economic sanctions) I'd advise leaving. You can always come back if you wish to, but right now physical safety is more important. 

Get money, try to get another passport, use VPN, get multiple source of income.

But i would not bother to leave the country, Moscow invasion its impossible. 

Also i dont think the economic sanctions will throw Russian economy to the toilet,  they have a lot of cash in bank reserves and also will profit very well from oil&gas prices in the future

Edited by Alex_R

your "president" is losing his marbles, better leave who knows what'll come next