MarkKol

Artists aren't as impactful as engineers, People don't care about Art

91 posts in this topic

Do Not judge Art and artists if you can Not do a good one: Because you dont have the 「Ability」 to understand what art is And Dont know what it needs to actually do "Art". This quality you use to compare ART and SCIENCE is all done by your imagination.

@ZGROPIUS

5 hours ago, ZGROPIUS said:

Do Not judge Art and artists if you can Not do a good one: Because you dont have the 「Ability」 to understand what art is And Dont know what it needs to actually do "Art". This quality you use to compare ART and SCIENCE is all done by your imagination.

Discernment, not judging. Discerning and making distinctions is what you do if you want progress in skills.

33 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ZGROPIUS

Discernment, not judging. Discerning and making distinctions is what you do if you want progress in skills.

"Artists aren't as impactful as engineers, People don't care about Art" is what you do when you want to progress your skills and make discernment and distinctions? Or just making formal judgments and assumptions about it? Look at this author‘s opinions in this post I don't really wanna quote them. It speaks shit about artists with a shallow understanding of Art. You call this discerning and making distinctions? let see. what do you think of "Discernment and distinctions aren't as impactful as Instinctive feelings and talent, People don't care about discernment and distinctions, because world isn't made by rationality and truth is not in human brain. These just empty thinking in mind but talent comes from God." This is No judging?

I'm gonna keep getting roasted on this post for the rest of eternity :D

@ZGROPIUS

22 hours ago, ZGROPIUS said:

"Artists aren't as impactful as engineers, People don't care about Art" is what you do when you want to progress your skills and make discernment and distinctions? Or just making formal judgments and assumptions about it? Look at this author‘s opinions in this post I don't really wanna quote them. It speaks shit about artists with a shallow understanding of Art. You call this discerning and making distinctions? let see. what do you think of "Discernment and distinctions aren't as impactful as Instinctive feelings and talent, People don't care about discernment and distinctions, because world isn't made by rationality and truth is not in human brain. These just empty thinking in mind but talent comes from God." This is No judging?

I personally would call that quote more judgmental than making distinctions and discernment, but as to if the author really meant it is up to debate. No, that's not what you do with making distinctions. You make distinctions by exposing yourself to more experiences related to what you want to do, and contemplating knowledge you learn, and applications, and comparing and contrasting and making interconnections, visualizing the problem and brainstorming solutions, and so on with many other ways. It's not helpful to strawman this author's and my experience as well into some little box.

It's part of free speech, and freedom of expression of one's opinions worded in certain ways. That's what you artists really value as well right? Expressions? While it is partially true that some scientists, pragmatists and utilitarian's sometimes voice negative opinions, meanwhile artists, idealists and like minded people say far more aggressive opinions about pragmatists and logical/scientifically minded people, so when does it stop? When artists start to learn to actually be practical and not only fantastical, and learn to see from that side's point of view, POV, otherwise what's the point of learning linear perspectives and non linear perspectives in your early art classes and other art subjects? 

Why should a general statement from some random stranger trigger you? is it because it doesn't fit neatly into your world view, or? How about chill and learn to be rationale for some time and see if there's some value instead of being similarly dogmatic as the person that triggered you?.

It's also possible to be both intuitive/emotional and creative while being logical, rational and scientific. That's called vision logic, which is where the few geniuses were at when inventing new stuff. That's a more healthier relationship between logic and intuition. Work yourself there.

23 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ZGROPIUS

I personally would call that quote more judgmental than making distinctions and discernment, but as to if the author really meant it is up to debate. No, that's not what you do with making distinctions. You make distinctions by exposing yourself to more experiences related to what you want to do, and contemplating knowledge you learn, and applications, and comparing and contrasting and making interconnections, visualizing the problem and brainstorming solutions, and so on with many other ways. It's not helpful to strawman this author's and my experience as well into some little box.

It's part of free speech, and freedom of expression of one's opinions worded in certain ways. That's what you artists really value as well right? Expressions? While it is partially true that some scientists, pragmatists and utilitarian's sometimes voice negative opinions, meanwhile artists, idealists and like minded people say far more aggressive opinions about pragmatists and logical/scientifically minded people, so when does it stop? When artists start to learn to actually be practical and not only fantastical, and learn to see from that side's point of view, POV, otherwise what's the point of learning linear perspectives and non linear perspectives in your early art classes and other art subjects? 

Why should a general statement from some random stranger trigger you? is it because it doesn't fit neatly into your world view, or? How about chill and learn to be rationale for some time and see if there's some value instead of being similarly dogmatic as the person that triggered you?.

It's also possible to be both intuitive/emotional and creative while being logical, rational and scientific. That's called vision logic, which is where the few geniuses were at when inventing new stuff. That's a more healthier relationship between logic and intuition. Work yourself there.

Honestly, I didn't care about the whole thing. Whether is this author's opinion or my writings on this post. This kind of awareness and topic is way too limited. Only one sight you know what they're missing. HE MISSED REALITY IS NONE PHYSICAL AND ALL THE CRAPS TAKES EQUAL THINGS TO DO IT. That's why one so-called "Geniuses" is usually all-around and achieves in multiple fields. But I personally hate when someone who doesn't actually understand art and strongly spreading their egos. So I said this.

On 4/8/2022 at 8:00 PM, ZGROPIUS said:

People who understand spirituality will know this. And let's say. Nikola Tesla, Srinivasa Ramanujan, Richard Feynman These "Scientists" be known as using lucid dreams to finish their works and copy the result straight to reality. How do you know about this? "emotional""intuitive""logical""rational""scientific" blablablah  You think there is some kind of standard to define whatever you want with art and science. You Don't know what you doing. Leo has many many materials talked about "Consciousness/Reality", People who understood this will not make such statement.

That argue about intuition and distinctions is just an example that I made up to imitate the same mindset of this author's [old] opinion to help you understand what this post actually looks like. the content can be replaced with Cthulhu and Spaghetti. I dont care what I said. but you clearly helped me explain the structure do you.

Edited by ZGROPIUS

@ZGROPIUS

On 4/10/2022 at 5:24 PM, ZGROPIUS said:

Honestly, I didn't care about the whole thing. Whether is this author's opinion or my writings on this post. This kind of awareness and topic is way too limited. Only one sight you know what they're missing. HE MISSED REALITY IS NONE PHYSICAL AND ALL THE CRAPS TAKES EQUAL THINGS TO DO IT. That's why one so-called "Geniuses" is usually all-around and achieves in multiple fields. But I personally hate when someone who doesn't actually understand art and strongly spreading their egos. So I said this.

People who understand spirituality will know this. And let's say. Nikola Tesla, Srinivasa Ramanujan, Richard Feynman These "Scientists" be known as using lucid dreams to finish their works and copy the result straight to reality. How do you know about this? "emotional""intuitive""logical""rational""scientific" blablablah  You think there is some kind of standard to define whatever you want with art and science. You Don't know what you doing. Leo has many many materials talked about "Consciousness/Reality", People who understood this will not make such statement.

That argue about intuition and distinctions is just an example that I made up to imitate the same mindset of this author's [old] opinion to help you understand what this post actually looks like. the content can be replaced with Cthulhu and Spaghetti. I dont care what I said. but you clearly helped me explain the structure do you.

Ok, sure, alright, fine.

You do you, I do I.

If someone thinks they're always right.

Such talks derail to wastes of time.

If this rhyme is nice, leave a like and bye.  

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ZGROPIUS

Ok, sure, alright, fine.

You do you, I do I.

If someone thinks they're always right.

Such talks derail to wastes of time.

If this rhyme is nice, leave a like and bye.  

this author has already responded to this old claim and his original intention of it. he has a frustration inside for the meaning of Art.

and consciously this is not the attitude of studying anything but struggle and inner fight.

if you keep ignoring these attitudes. People can yell and swear at each other but when someone tells them to stop? they said it was a Conversation.

Arcade Fire's impact on me has been massive, right up there with Leo I would say. A human life is built on many industries and experts all contributing meaningfully.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"