Hardkill

Most Republicans respect Putin more than Biden

86 posts in this topic

@Ananta It's not my fault that there are Republicans that behave this way. If they didn't I wouldn't say it. Just calling it crazy without addressing the actual points is empty words.

I never said 'all', that's your strawman argument maybe to coddle your ego because you may have seen yourself in some of what I said so reacted that way to protect your image of yourself.

It just happens to be that many if not most that currently self identify as republican have those ideas and behave that way.

If I were to venture a guess you think I'm a 'democrat', if you did it would be mistaken in thinking that.

Again, if you don't like what I'm saying ignore me but if you try to disparage me without addressing the content of the message it only exposed your own self.

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Again, if you don't like what I'm saying ignore me

Will do.

There's no talking to some ppl. So, I won't try. You've made up your mind and I have better things to do.

And, no I didn't see myself in what you said. ???

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Will do.

There's no talking to some ppl. So, I won't try. You've made up your mind and I have better things to do.

And, no I didn't see myself in what you said. ???

You never even tried to talk to me, you only disparaged me. It seems you have 'made up your mind' without even talking to me about my message.

I haven't 'made up my mind'.... I speak to what I observe, if what is observed changes then I speak to that in the present moment. Relatively speaking I have no fixed perspective about the present or future even though there are unchangeable aspects of the past which we can change our perspective of depending on our own awareness.

Let your behavior prove your claims about your self.

@SOUL

Okay, you keep saying I haven't talked to you. Even though you repeatedly said if I didn't like what you were saying, then I should ignore you? 

Well, then, let's get started. ?

From your first post where I said you sounded crazy.

On 3/11/2022 at 0:38 PM, SOUL said:

It's because Republicans are all for big government theocracy

The definition of theocracy: A government of a state by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided (definition was copy/pasted from webster).

Well, what?? You got that idea from what?

that love authoritarian dictators and hate freedom despite what they say to the contrary.

Dictators dictate over governments where ppl aren't free. Where they have no rights and no freedom of speech. That's not the case in the US. So, how can you say Republicans "love" dictators?

Oh, wait...you say because Republicans HATE freedom contrary to what they say. ?

What? Come on now. You're a mind reader of the Republican Party? You know what they think regardless of what is said?

If Trump was the president the US would already be in the war... on the Russian side and he'd be trying to drop nukes on Ukraine because he wants that to be part of his legacy.

Then there's this little gem ? 

I hate to remind you but there was no war like this when Trump was President, but you want to take the leap to say he'd be dropping nukes on Ukraine because he wants that to be part of his legacy. If that was the case, then it would've happened, right? In your view he would've made sure of it. If it was his legacy.

But, it didn't happen. Biden is the president and this nightmare is happening under his watch. 

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Ananta said:

The definition of theocracy: A government of a state by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided (definition was copy/pasted from webster).

Well, what?? You got that idea from what?

First, get this out of the way because you bolded the word 'all' as if you think it proves I said all republicans... english might not be your first language so may not understand the sentence structuring that well. Let me clarify, the all is in front of the word 'for' so that means the all is saying how 'for' are they? They are 'all for' it. If I was trying to apply it to republicans I'd put it in front of that word and said 'all republicans' are for it.

Where did I get that big government theocracy from? Them. Look at their social media timelines, their web pages, their ads, their speeches. They are for 'god fearing' politicians that are guided by the religious principles of their religious book. They want to jam their god into schools, government and every facet of society even passing laws that compel others to adhere to their beliefs like zero tolerance bans on reproductive rights and blocking LGBT rights.

They want to use government to enforce their beliefs on others, that's big government theocracy. Do you dispute this? We'd be hard pressed to find even one republican that isn't like this, it's virtually impossible to get through the republican primaries successfully without a 'god' platform and adhering to the religiously inspired policies.

So, how can you say Republicans "love" dictators?

They support authoritarian dictators all over the world like in Saudi Arabia, Philippines and others. They also love nothing more than to instigate coups in South American countries that have democratically elected left wing leaders and instill right wing dictators who are in favor of letting corporations loot the country of natural resources for the benefit of very few while violently oppressing any dissension. Many of them now have affection for Putin because Trump does and some have even gone as far as Russian apologia about Ukraine, not many, but some.

there was no war like this when Trump was President

He increased drone bombing by almost ten fold over previous presidents and once it was reported in the press he hid the numbers for the rest of his presidency. The genocides in Yemen and Palestine intensified because he gave full endorsement and weapons sales to SA and Israel to do it. He publicly praised Putin for the 'smart move' of going into Ukraine, you think he would do anything to stop him let alone apply the severity of sanctions the current President has?

Trying to place any blame on any President for what Putin does is foolish, this was something that was going to happen at some point. Putin wanted it and had been signaling for a long time starting with Georgia and Crimea. It's the same playbook being used. Since those countries were once part of the USSR there is Russian speaking people there so Putin stirs up rebellious attitudes and arms them.

They claim to be 'independent', Russia goes in to defend the couple of districts from the governments in those countries and then takes the whole country installing their puppet leaders in place. This isn't happening 'under Biden'... it's happening 'under Putin', Biden isn't at the head of European countries, EU or NATO, so it isn't 'under' him. That's just your misguided attempt to blame him for something he has no control over.

If Trump was in Putin would still be doing it.

3 hours ago, Ananta said:

say he'd be dropping nukes

Trump wanted to nuke a hurricane, he really wanted to drop them on Iran he begged to be able to do it but people who have more common sense pried the football away from him. So he dropped the largest conventional bomb he could... the MOAB, the 'mother of all bombs'. He was repeatedly overheard saying about nukes 'why do we have them if we aren't going to se them? So, yes, he'd be 'trying' to use them like he tried to before if he was still President...somewhere!

I said he'd be trying not he'd be dropping. Of course, twisting what was said into what one wants to hear and argue against is a common mistake people make on the internet if others don't point out it's happening. I just did. He also ordered a drone strike on and killed foreign diplomats on the way to peace talks, an actual war crime.

I'm not defending Biden or democrats, I could spell out they are nearly as bad as Trump and republicans... nearly, not quite but pretty close.

Not much discussion from you though, just incredulous doubt, maybe try responding now. Let's see.

Most Republicans respect Putin more than Biden

Consider changing the name. It's kinda hate inciting.