Chi_

Sadhguru is coming to major European cities near you NEXT MONTH to hold FREE events!!

13 posts in this topic

Register for the event near your city here 

https://events.savesoil.cc/

Scroll down, select your country and register.

You might have already heard about this but Sadhguru initiated a Global Campaign recently to 'Save The Soil ' of our planet because the quality of the soil has been degrading at at a fast rate in the past decades. If this continues for a couple more decades, it could lead to Global hunger and famine due to inability to grow food in the soil, which could even eventually lead to more wars. That is just one aspect of the issue. The list goes on. This applies globally ofcourse including America, Europe, Asia etc.. and not just India.

In the light of this, he says he wants to make 3.5 billions people aware about this issue with this campaign. Therefore he will be riding a motorcycle from London, UK all the way to India passing through 30 countries and about 30,000 km in the span of 100 days and he's 65 years old already.

So he will be hosting free events in many major European cities. Each event is about 2 hours. If you've been waiting to see him in person, this free event is your chance!

This really is a great example of a "Turquoise" level project (in regards to Spiral dynamics). If you wish to learn more about why he is doing this, watch the video below or visit the main website of the campaign to the see the scientific studies that has been done on this matter and much more.

https://www.consciousplanet.org/

Edited by Chi_

18 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

thank you for sharing ❤️

Anytime ❤️

Wow, I can't believe he's coming even to Lithuania. I'll be damned. It's like the war isn't on his mind at all, haha.

I wish he did this in India too. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I wonder what sadhguru thinks about solipsism ?

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I wish he did this in India too. 

He did :D If you watch the second video, you can see he did similar campaigns like this twice in India in the last 5 years

Edited by Chi_

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Wow, I can't believe he's coming even to Lithuania. I'll be damned. It's like the war isn't on his mind at all, haha.

Yeah exactly! I was a bit startled to see that as well. Perhaps Lithuania is on the way in his route or perhaps he has a lot of supporters there? Do you think you'll be going? :)

@Chi_ Maybe he also feels even more inclined to visit Eastern Europe now there is a war. I dunno. Energies and frequencies.

1 minute ago, Spence94 said:

@Chi_ Maybe he also feels even more inclined to visit Eastern Europe now there is a war. I dunno. Energies and frequencies.

Yeah, very possible... Good point

Edited by Chi_

@Chi_ He's not so much the stay in the cave and raise the vibe kind of yogi, he's more the travel and spread the vibe kind of yogi.

Edited by Spence94

Whilst Sadguru looks good on the surface. I just need to say: Ew, Sadguru. How disgusting. Haha. Be very intelligent, very discerning, very wise, when listening to Sadguru. You can also use your intuition. But most importantly use your street smarts. Ask yourself, is Sadguru totally free from destructive personal agenda?