Spiral Wizard

Solipsism is a relative truth NOT an Absolute Truth

90 posts in this topic

If there is a bubble, there is other.

If there is no other, there ain't no bubble.

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

Hey Ethan!

In the screenshot you just shared, are you saying that it is possible that all of Infinity can collapse into one single solipsistic experience/bubble, but that Infinity can also shapeshift into simultaneous bubbles?

Both scenarios happen at some point within Infinity, but not at the same time?

@Synchronicity When Infinity is locked in into one bubble, does it simultaneously experience other bubbles, or only after it 'ends' the experience of a single bubble and 'starts' the experience of multiple bubbles?

Just now, Bufo Alvarius said:

@Synchronicity When Infinity is locked in into one bubble, does it simultaneously experience other bubbles, or only after it 'ends' the experience of a single bubble and 'starts' the experience of multiple bubbles?

Multiplicity must be imagined by Infinity 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

So, what is the main takeaways from the video? Positive Solipsism or positive non-duality?

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Multiplicity must be imagined by Infinity 

Everything is imagined! EVERYTHING! Including God imagining everything. Including God! Which is the same as saying that NOTHING is imagined. The strange loop circles in on itself and results in reality. 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

3 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

The strange loop circles in on itself and results in reality. 

Yes that is God or Infinity.  It cannot escape itself or get outside of itself. It must ultimately be itself 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Which is the same as saying that NOTHING is imagined. The strange loop circles in on itself and results in reality. 

??

But everyone choose the side of the equation they more appeal to!

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

Hm. It takes finity to for there to be bubbles. So if you are experiencing many bubbles you would be less-finite I guess, but not infinite.

I mean you already are infinite, but the bubbles are in the way, so "we" do not perceive it.

I respect Leo's body of work but I believe he is very wrong about Solipsism. He may change his opinion few years after. 

I think all this solipsism talk is a mental game

Leo's mind is very philosophical and maybe that creates some problems for him. 

Solipsism goes contrary to our knowing of how things are. 

When I go outside of my room, I know my room still exists. I know that when I go inside my apartment I will definitely enter again my room. Hope that makes sense. 

I can be very rigid and play this game that no it doesn't exist unless it's in my awareness but I think this is taking things too much on the wrong side. 

Only what Is in my awareness exists seems like another dogma to me. 

https://youtu.be/a2anz9QKD7Y

Edited by SQAAD

2 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

When I go outside of my room, I know my room still exists. 

No you don't.   You are imagining that. Really go meta and you will see what is going on. Meditate 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You just have to realize you are Infinty.  There is no one to invalidate you. Only  you can invalidate yourself - and that would be you masturbating.

With the realization of being infinity in particular, yes, that’s something I’m aware of and agree about 

13 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I respect Leo's body of work but I believe he is very wrong about Solipsism. He may change his opinion few years after. 

When I go outside of my room, I know my room still exists. I know that when I go inside my apartment I will definitely enter again my room. Hope that makes sense. 

I can be very rigid and play this game that no it doesn't exist unless it's in my awareness but I think this is taking things too much on the wrong side. 

There's a stage some people describe where, once you take your attention off an object, it completely collapses.

When you go outside your room, the room collapses; there is no sense that it exists. And it reappears when you bring your attention back to it.

10 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Most likely it's just poorly communicated and also nobody understands it at all.

It could also just be psychotic delusion, of course, if the person remembers an event from yesterday or something and sees that as different from the experiences being had by another person.

To be consistent with "solipsism" you would have to disavow every prior moment of your life in the same manner as other people's lives are disavowed.

It's not complicated or mysterious unless someone is purposefully trying to make it sound that way for "le epic guru points" or w.e.

I've experienced other bubbles, and mine as well, you can experience other's minds/souls..

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Can you give a summary to what he is saying? 

he loves lean

There is no such a thing as other bubbles. There is only YOU. Every thing that exist is a function of YOU. The distinction between one bubble and another is an illusion. YOU are a shapeshifter. YOU can morph into whatever appearance that appears. There is no separation, it is only YOU.

Just now, Batman said:

There is no such a thing as other bubbles. There is only YOU. Every thing that exist is a function of YOU. The distinction between one bubble and another is an illusion. YOU are a shapeshifter. YOU can morph into whatever appearance that appears. There is no separation, it is only YOU.

Are you Michael Keaton? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Spiral Wizard said:

@Leo Gura is your ground God?

My nutsack is God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Loba said:

I've experienced other bubbles, and mine as well, you can experience other's minds/souls..

You know I kinda doubt this, you seem to get triggered by solipsism and try to impose what you experienced as truth. Anyway, you could still imagine other bubbles and the act of “entering” them could you not? And yet you’d still only be aware of YOUR bubble, no matter what it shapeshifts into ?

@michaelcycle00 I'm not triggered by it, you're projecting.  You can doubt it.
I think... you are... how shall I say, trying to trigger, but it isn't gunna work, kid.  Gl.