Spiral Wizard

Solipsism is a relative truth NOT an Absolute Truth

90 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not once you wake up from the dream.  I can't prove that you. You have to wake up drop the dream 

Dream is always relative to the next stage.

So you are right but partially.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Hey Ethan!

In the screenshot you just shared, are you saying that it is possible that all of Infinity can collapse into one single solipsistic experience/bubble, but that Infinity can also shapeshift into simultaneous bubbles?

Both scenarios happen at some point within Infinity, but not at the same time?

Edited by GreenWoods

19 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Hey Ethan!

In the screenshot you just shared, are you basically saying that it is possible that all of Infinity can collapse into one single experience/bubble/Consciousness, for example the experience of Leo on 5meo, and that in that moment there is truly nothing outside of that Consciousness?

Yes, exactly. So be open to what Leo says, but also be open to what I say 

It’s possible to prove one of us wrong. So just be open to your own discoveries 

49 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Hey ya’ll, didn’t expect my video to be shared! Lol 

I want all of you to also read a point I made in the comments, so that you can see my full view. @Spiral Wizardyou can post this in the original too 

Basically, God-consciousness can be real, but be open to strange possibilities 

D7711DEF-FCD1-4070-8B5D-A837194C2164.jpeg

4 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Here is the short of it: 

Solipsism is true relative to your own experience but it’s not Absolutely True because you only have one reference point but there MUST be more than one that you currently do not have access to (because of the Non-Dual/Infinite nature of reality). Therefore, you are not equipped to make Absolute claims about the validity of solipsism (yet).

In the video @Synchronicity explains why this is the case & illustrates this radical perspective with a thought experiment. 

If you think that solipsism is Absolutely True, let me ask you this: are you open minded and humble enough to reconsider? Make sure to watch the video from start to finish before you draw conclusions. 

PS.: [TRIGGER WARNING] here is my favorite quote from the video: “Solipsism is like flat earth theory”

Great video?

Absolute is non dual, and also the rules say non dual wars not allowed, so not sure why there's so much emphasis on Solipsism being the absolute these days.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

Solve the following puzzle:

People who think solipsism is false act as if it is false. At the same time, people who think solipsism is true also act as if it is false.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

Absolute is non dual, and also the rules say non dual wars not allowed, so not sure why there's so much emphasis on Solipsism being the absolute these days.

Yes, definitely a healthy thing to remember 

And along those lines, don’t let my video be a call to war either. Just let it open up your mind to a strange possibility 

Be open to what Leo says, but also be open to what else there could be. And then, you discover it for yourself 

58 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Hey ya’ll, didn’t expect my video to be shared! Lol 

I want all of you to also read a point I made in the comments, so that you can see my full view. @Spiral Wizardyou can post this in the original too 

Basically, God-consciousness can be real, but be open to strange possibilities 

D7711DEF-FCD1-4070-8B5D-A837194C2164.jpeg

There is not solipsism.

There is Truth 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Hey! Hope you’ve been doing well

Since you’re one of the mods, I’ll run this by you

I don’t want this video to start a Nonduality war. I only want my testimony to open people’s minds to further possibilities to discover 

So if this thread turns into a close-minded fight, go ahead and lock 

And everyone, again, be open to what Leo says. But also be open to what else there could be for you to discover on your own?

2 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

@Inliytened1 Hey! Hope you’ve been doing well

Since you’re one of the mods, I’ll run this by you

I don’t want this video to start a Nonduality war. I only want my testimony to open people’s minds to further possibilities to discover 

So if this thread turns into a close-minded fight, go ahead and lock 

And everyone, again, be open to what Leo says. But also be open to what else there could be for you to discover on your own?

I didn't see the video yet.  But I think people get lost in concepts, namely solipsism on this case.   There is only the Truth.  There is only what is.  You are indeed Infinite.   There is nothing outside of you 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Yes, definitely a healthy thing to remember 

And along those lines, don’t let my video be a call to war either. Just let it open up your mind to a strange possibility 

Be open to what Leo says, but also be open to what else there could be. And then, you discover it for yourself 

4 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

There's definitely some truth to Solipsism ? not denying it, there's a very good chance it's true since everything and everyone is an extension of God. Only the experience of it in that intensity varies among different people as we all are a little different.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

you just have to BE it.  The finger cannot point at itself because it IS itself.   So it just has to become conscious that it IS itself.  It IS. 

Not quite. Yes, it IS. But it’s also NOT. And both. And neither. 

Being

Non-being

Both being and non-being

Neither being nor non-being

All of the above! 

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

Both solipsism and nonsolipsism and everything that can ever be said about reality, or any model of reality at all, is relative, including this thing that I'm saying.

And then, if this thing that I'm saying is relative, then this thing that I'm saying also is not true, therefore what I'm saying is true, and false, and true, and false, ad infinitum

Exactly!

Solipsism is true. 
Solipsism is NOT true. 
Solipsism is both true and NOT true. 
Solipsism is neither true nor NOT true.
Solipsism is all of the above.

Welcome to non-duality :D 
Or to be even more accurate welcome to ___

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

2 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Not quite. Yes, it IS. But it’s also NOT. And both. And neither. 

That is you imagining.   You are Infinity.  You cannot explain yourself.  What that is is the dream.  That is reality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Or to be even more accurate welcome to ___

Haha I like it 

Pure Ineffability such that even calling it ineffable isn’t it 

This is all cute but it is not awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is all cute but it is not awakening.

I could be unawake, yes. Open to invalidation 

3 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

I could be unawake, yes. Open to invalidation 

You just have to realize you are Infinty.  There is no one to invalidate you. Only  you can invalidate yourself - and that would be you masturbating.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Sounds like a stage blue statement to me. Too rigid and not open. "You must", "You deluded", "one and only"...

Not at all, just Stage Brown, for Brown-nosing. Lmao.