Spiral Wizard

Solipsism is a relative truth NOT an Absolute Truth

90 posts in this topic

Just now, Spiral Wizard said:

Then stop pointing to solipsism :) 

If you don't like the word don't use it.  But you are Singular as God.  There is nothing outside of you.  Anything outside of you must be manifested as an illusion to fool yourself.  And you are a wizard at that.   You are a spiral wizard.  A grand Master 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Ethan and I have had many interesting debates about this issue. He's a cool guy and very conscious.

But of course Absolute Truth is not up for debate nor any thought experiment. Discover it for yourself. Don't overlook the possibility that you may be imagining Ethan to keep yourself asleep ;)

You are God. You are Absolute. Awaken.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Which comes first though: confirmation bias, or validation of an insight an otherness has had?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ethan and I have had many interesting debates about this issue.

Of course Absolute Truth is not up for debate nor any thought experiment. Discover it for yourself. Don't overlook the possibility that you may be imagining Ethan to keep yourself asleep ;)

We fool ourselves so deeply.  The level of deception must be Total.  This is why you are the Master of Deception.  You are the Deceiver.  But without that you would be alone.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

We fool ourselves so deeply.  The level of deception must be Total.  This is why you are the Master of Deception.  You are the Deceiver.  But without that you would be alone.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is precisely how reality is constructed.  You just need the illusion.

Yep. This is why it's frustrating to hear people ask, 'If I'm dreaming this up, why can't I dream up whatever I want?'. 

The answer, of course, is, 'but you are already doing that, silly, only you think you're not.'

It's like asking yourself, 'why can't I think whatever I want to think?'. 

Well, you're already doing that, aren't you?

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

Maybe. Or maybe the thing you are doing is just a mindtrick-game.

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

Maybe. Or maybe the thing you are doing is just a mindtrick-game.

Meanwhile you stay dreaming.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ethan and I have had many interesting debates about this issue. He's a cool guy and very conscious.

But of course Absolute Truth is not up for debate nor any thought experiment. Discover it for yourself. Don't overlook the possibility that you may be imagining Ethan to keep yourself asleep ;)

You are God. You are Absolute. Awaken.

Didn’t expect such a kind response to be honest haha ?❤️

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

1 minute ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Didn’t expect such a kind response to be honest haha ?❤️

He is you

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Meanwhile you stay dreaming.

Maybe. Right now I can't prove or disprove that that's true.

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Maybe. Right now I can't prove or disprove that that's true.

Precisely 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Interesting video! 

From the perspective of being in a high state of God Consciousness, the arguments have no weight, because they are imagined.

Theoretically this could be delusion, at least from the point of view when you are not in that state.

Right now I'm not in that state, so I'm interested in understanding the video.

So in the video, he first brings the example of one consciousness having the experience of several bubbles at once, which then is truly only one bubble, still one consciousness and therfore doesn't disprove solipsism, and Ethan says so as well.

The interesting part is at 16:30.

Here he explains what he calls an unsimultaneous experience.

I didn't understand it fully, but from what I understood, it's again experiencing several bubbles at once, but this time it is not a unified experience, so the experiences are seperate, and yet you kind of experience them at once, but each bubble is only consciousness of itself, and therefore theoretically can have a solipsistic God Consciousness. 

I don't understand his point fully, but to me it kind of sounds like each bubble is conscious of only itself, while at the same time all are experienced simultaneously, and to this I would say, from my biased standpoint, that this is not possible haha.

So either there is a solipsistic bubble/cosnciousness conscious of only itself or there is a solipsistic bubble/consciousness that contains apparent seperate bubbles (and each of them appear like this bubble is all that is). But it is not possible that both scenarios happen at once, because that would violate Oneness, IMO.

Now, about the second scenario, of one consciousness experiencing phenomena of apparent seperate bubbles, that each seem and believe to be all that is.

I've contemplated that scenario several times before, but could never come to a final conclusion because it's difficult to wrap your mind around, maybe it's only possible to understand when you have experienced that yourself (once I've mastered lucid dreaming, I will go for that experience).

So the way it seems to me, it is possible to experience phenomena that appear like seperate bubbles, and these phenomena in each of these apparently seperate bubbles, can appear like it is the only bubble, but in the end it's just one consciousness and therefore still solipsitic. That means the way I understand it, that with such an experience, each seperate bubble doesn't have its own consciousness, only phenomena that makes it seem like it has it's own separate consciousness, but actually it has not. So there is only one consciousness, which contains these phenomena that make it seem like seperate bubbles, and that each apparently seperate bubble has a seperate consciousness. 

Maybe this argument is completely irrelevant because I didn't understand what Ethan said.

Also around 28:30 he says some things that I interpret to support what I just wrote.

He basically says, that from the pov of one of these bubbles, you know and can be certain that these other bubbles exist at the same time, without actually experiencing them.

But how?

If it is not in your direct experience, it is not possible to know that they exists, and the knowing is an imagination. This argument might not be relevant because maybe I completely misunderstand "unsimultaneuous experiences".

It would be interesting to hear Ethan's/ @Synchronicity thoughts on the part that is underlined and in bold letters.

Edited by GreenWoods

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes but cant you tell I'm trying to point you towards the Absolute in this discussion :)

EVERY stage FEELS he has the absolute! and it feels SO REAL and so complete every time. There is always another stage behind the corner that will, a least partially, contradict what you think right now.

And of course you will deny this is a stage becasue it happens every time.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Both solipsism and nonsolipsism and everything that can ever be said about reality, or any model of reality at all, is relative, including this thing that I'm saying.

And then, if this thing that I'm saying is relative, then this thing that I'm saying also is not true, therefore what I'm saying is true, and false, and true, and false, ad infinitum. 

Experience is not a conceptual thing, it is not this or that, it is not a or b or c or d, that's all relative, that's all contextual. 

7 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

EVERY stage FEELS he has the absolute! and it feels SO REAL and so complete every time. There is always another stage behind the corner that will, a least partially, contradict what you think right now.

Not once you wake up from the dream.  I can't prove that you. You have to wake up drop the dream 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Not once you wake up from the dream.  I can't prove that you. You have to wake up from the dream 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

Both solipsism and nonsolipsism and everything that can ever be said about reality, or any model of reality at all, is relative, including this thing that I'm saying.

And then, if this thing that I'm saying is relative, then this thing that I'm saying also is not true, therefore what I'm saying is true, and false, and true, and false, ad infinitum. 

Experience is not a conceptual thing, it is not this or that, it is not a or b or c or d, that's all relative, that's all contextual. 

We can only point at it.  But as you say this is futile... you just have to BE it.  The finger cannot point at itself because it IS itself.   So it just has to become conscious that it IS itself.  It IS. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Hey ya’ll, didn’t expect my video to be shared! Lol 

I want all of you to also read a point I made in the comments, so that you can see my full view. @Spiral Wizardyou can post this in the original too 

Basically, God-consciousness can be real, but be open to strange possibilities 

D7711DEF-FCD1-4070-8B5D-A837194C2164.jpeg