Tim R

Putin orders nuclear deterrent forces on alert

40 posts in this topic

This is really sad. I hope that if Putin gives the green light that his inner circle will finally step up and end this madness.

Putin has been conducting Iskander trainings etc. and making public comments how any country who tries to oppose or try to interfere with what he’s doing will see “consequences never seen before in the history of their country”.

This is hardly a surprise.

No duh, I would've put them on alert as soon as I started moving troops toward the border, as soon as there was any chance of retaliation.

If you're a nuclear power, you should have your nukes on standby any time you go to war or there's threat of war, and they're at war right now. The US should have nuclear detterants on high alert every time North Korea tests weapons. I dont see why this is shocking lol

Every other nuclear country now has their missiles armed too, whether they inform you or not.

Edited by Yarco

7 minutes ago, Yarco said:

The US should have nuclear detterants on high alert every time North Korea tests weapons. 

The US should have their nuke deterrents in high alert right now. Who knows what Russians have up their sleeve in terms of nuclear arsenal (how fast their warheads travel).

5 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

He's just trying to scare.

People said the same thing about invading Ukraine, and look what happened. I don’t doubt Putins willingness to use nuclear arms if he feels his back is against the wall

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Putin uses fear. I've noticed he uses that as a weapon to get his way. He acknowledges strength and dismisses fear.

We also can't ignore that he will do what he says.

Other countries can't backdown as he will use that hesitation in the same way, and with their own populations calling for action they can't politically do that either.

Its negotiation, for everyone including him, or living with this threat. Nato can't negotiate with nobody on the other end of the call.

Edited by BlueOak

People are talking about negotiation again so there is still time. They are arguing about where it should be negotiated. Which I understand is symbolic but also not important.

8 minutes ago, vizual said:

People said the same thing about invading Ukraine, and look what happened. I don’t doubt Putins willingness to use nuclear arms if he feels his back is against the wall

There's a risk, yes, but I think he probably wont use them yet.

I'm not expecting a nuclear war yet. 

Putin would be crazy to do that. 

Watch Trump's response. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm not expecting a nuclear war yet. 

Putin would be crazy to do that. 

Hmm.. I get a deja vu. Many people said the same thing about Putin invading Ukraine. So he already is crazy.

But yeah, he would be even more crazy if he would launch nukes now. It's always a possibility that people can be crazy.

From what I understand, it seems Putin has given up some ground by allowing non-conditional diplomatic talks with a ukraine delegation, and this is his way of upping the stakes and putting pressure on ukraine.

Scary stuff tho

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

2 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Don't be surprised, if Kiev gets nuked tomorow. That's all I'm gonna say.

Can't believe none of you guys thought of that posibility yet.

He doesn't have to use nukes to destroy entire Kiev. He could use lots of normal big bombs. That could happen.

What would happen if he would drop one nuke on kiev?

Would the war be over? Or would the Nato also go crazy?

3 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Ukraine has blocked water supply to crimea for a long time. I do not see this in media

4 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Don't be surprised, if Kiev gets nuked tomorow. That's all I'm gonna say.

Can't believe none of you guys thought of that posibility yet.

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Hmm.. I get a deja vu. Many people said the same thing about Putin invading Ukraine. So he already is crazy.

But yeah, he would be even more crazy if he would launch nukes now. It's always a possibility that people can be crazy.

You have to understand that using nuclear power can easily trigger WW3. Does Putin really want that? 

4 minutes ago, Tetrapeter said:

What would happen if he would drop one nuke on kiev?

Would the war be over? Or would the Nato also go crazy?

Then WW3 becomes v v likely

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

24 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I agree ?%

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@K Ghoul  @Blackhawk  @Knowledge HoarderHoarder@ @Ananta

Also Trump made a very good point here during a NATO meeting. Although I don't like Trump, he made a smart point here. Why is America supposed to support countries like France and Germany that are paying billions of dollars to Russia for the gas pipeline deal and thus strengthening Russia and at the same time, America is supposed to protect Europe from Russia? That doesn't make any sense. 

Tense argument between NATO head and Trump. 

Edited by Preety_India