Jannes

Why I want to awaken

33 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is hard of survive at the highest levels of consciousness. Which is why humans have low consciousness. It's necessary for long-term survival.

There is a trade-off between consciousness and survival which people don't appreciate.

@Leo Gura so survival still plays a part at the highest levels?, seems the highest the consciousness the less survival there would be. And I imagine whatever form you incarnate as even at the highest, that still is a dream.

2 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura so survival still plays a part at the highest levels?

No, it doesn't.

You cannot maintain life at the highest levels. Which is why your baseline state is so much lower than the peaks that are possible. It's like living on top of Mt Everest, you can only do it for a short amount of time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it doesn't.

You cannot maintain life at the highest levels. Which is why your baseline state is so much lower than the peaks that are possible. It's like living in outer space, you can only do it for a short amount of time.

Except, it also does because without survival you can’t awaken. 

You awaken as a human realizing it’s Infinity. But, the human must protect its body and assets if it wants to avoid suffering. You must maintain your rational survival drive if you want to keep surviving. Survival is the root… the flower that blossoms is purpose and awakening.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it doesn't.

You cannot maintain life at the highest levels. Which is why your baseline state is so much lower than the peaks that are possible. It's like living on top of Mt Everest, you can only do it for a short amount of time.

@Leo Gura I remember my experiences with bufo and going through the cycle of birth and death, over and over again within the human domain.

According to you and your teachings even that is still a dream, and yet there is a reality to it.

I'd be open to the possibility of other forms of being with higher consciousness than humans in others planes and that still would be a dream, is this correct?

So God realization is simply recognising ourselves as God as everything there is as infinity.

What is so cool about this dream is how you can ask existential questions. Clearly this was programmed into it. If I was a fish I’d just be cruising around eating and shitting having a time. But, existential questions would not cross my mind. 

Really, the human experience for those who want to go deep is very fascinating. Human experience is definitely Devine even at the mundane level. The ability to self reflect, contemplate, awaken, etc is very interesting. 

During my awakenings I felt like I’ve put myself to sleep to slowly awaken to maximize love over millions of years. (I don’t trust all my insights though) 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Chop wood,Carry the water.

Then go pick up some chick who loves it as well

Comeback to chopping wood, carrying water

4 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Then go pick up some chick who loves it as well

Comeback to chopping wood, carrying water

Stay cool.We all are Love itself manifested.

What’s awakening without a hot witch girlfriend?

◭"89"

@Jannes a bit off topic, but how many grams was this?  nice insights about the ego, can relate

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

What’s awakening without a hot witch girlfriend?

?❤

2 hours ago, cjoseph90 said:

@Jannes a bit off topic, but how many grams was this?  nice insights about the ego, can relate

10 grams of dried Atlantis Magic Truffles so around 15 grams fresh I would imagine. The insights came the next day when I was sober. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it doesn't.

@Leo GuraAre the highest levels only sustainable for as long as the psychedelic is in effect anyway?

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem