StarStruck

Eye contact game in the gym

33 posts in this topic

It is obviously a question for the guys. I’m having trouble with the right eye contact. Staring a girl down is not good and creepy in a gym so what is the right approach? I caught myself trying to observe the girl without being caught and that is equally awkward.  

In Tate we trust

Hm, I know people say don't take advice from a girl but I'll say it anyway. You gotta give her almost a killer look, just long enough, don't move your head though, and then let it go see if she reciprocates something. ^_^ Have fun.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, puporing said:

Hm, I know people say don't take advice from a girl but I'll say it anyway. You gotta give her almost a killer look, just long enough, don't move your head though, and then let it go see if she reciprocates something. ^_^ Have fun.

I will try it and hope I won’t be kicked out ☠️

In Tate we trust

You could be kicked out if you did too much of this type of stuff. 

Maybe try some other place like a park, it's safer. 

Most girls who see a guy looking at them in the gym don't get a good feeling anyway. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 second rule. You see hot girl and you approach. Don't wait for any signals.

I once saw a girl at the gym running on the treadmill with earbuds on. I walked in front of her treadmill. Did a big wave at her. Signaled her to stop running and take out her earbuds. She complied with all that. Then I told her I found her cute. We exchanged numbers. We went on a date. She had a boyfriend. I made out with her. But she refused to come home with me. And that was that.

Don't let any minor obstacles stop you. If she's on her phone with her mom, you stop her and tell her to hang up on her mom. I've done that and gotten laid from it. Hot girls are attracted to leadership.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I once saw a girl at the gym running on the treadmill with earbuds on. I walked in front of her treadmill. Did a big wave at her. Signaled her to stop running and take out her earbuds. She complied with all that. Then I told her I found her cute. We exchanged numbers. We went on a date. She had a boyfriend. I made out with her. But she refused to come home with me. And that was that.

Don't let any minor obstacles stop you. If she's on her phone with her mom, you stop her and tell her to hang up on her mom. I've done that and gotten laid from it. Hot girls are attracted to leadership.

I have heard this same story from you a couple of times before. Hmm. If a girl locked eyes with you, she'll automatically take everything off. Nothing to do with leadership. 

(now don't ask me why) 

Maybe because you look like a cute little handsome mouse. 

Edited by Preety_India

53 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I have heard this same story from you a couple of times before. Hmm. If a girl locked eyes with you, she'll automatically take everything off. Nothing to do with leadership. 

(now don't ask me why) 

Maybe because you look like a cute little handsome mouse. 

Yeah, but you still have to initiate, otherwise nothing happens

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Always wondered if it's not weird to talk to a girl at a gym. I once walked to a girl there but just said Hi and made a compliment.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We exchanged numbers. We went on a date. She had a boyfriend. I made out with her. But she refused to come home with me. And that was that.

Did you find out she had a boyfriend before or after you did all that? That seems like unethical behavior to be advertising to people on here. 

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Nadosa said:

Always wondered if it's not weird to talk to a girl at a gym. I once walked to a girl there but just said Hi and made a compliment.

It's weird if you make it weird.

47 minutes ago, Roy said:

Did you find out she had a boyfriend before or after you did all that? That seems like unethical behavior to be advertising to people on here. 

This was 10 years ago.

She told me she had a boyfriend before the date, but she agreeed to go on the date with me, so I didn't protest. I wanted to see what would happen and how girls work.

As part of my learning game I have pushed ethical lines. Sometimes just to see what girls are willing to do and as a way to decondition myself from being a nice guy.

My natural impulse is to be too nice with girls, so I had to untrain that.

I don't recommend sleeping with girls with boyfriends or husbands. Bad karma.

I do consider it unethical to sleep with girls who are taken.

16 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Do you consider making out with other dudes cheating?

I dunno. I would certainly expect my girl not to do it. That would be a low quality girl.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't recommend sleeping with girls with boyfriends or husbands. Bad karma.

What do you mean with bad karma?

2 minutes ago, Manusia said:

What do you mean with bad karma?

All unethical / selfish behavior has consequences.

Be as selfish as you want, but be prepared to pay the cost.

Maybe one day you will feel what it's like to be cheated.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All unethical / selfish behavior has consequences.

Be as selfish as you want, but be prepared to pay the cost.

Maybe one day you will feel what it's like to be cheated.

This applies to everything, not just dating.

@StarStruck

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

It is obviously a question for the guys. I’m having trouble with the right eye contact. Staring a girl down is not good and creepy in a gym so what is the right approach? I caught myself trying to observe the girl without being caught and that is equally awkward.  

It's a bad place to do cold approaches, because people you approach, in a gym environment, are in a different state, and sometimes gym is for some people their unwinding time. If you can't do a good approach, and come off as a bit cringe, then you will likely get a more stronger rejection than typical.

Usually I wouldn't approach at a gym simply because I'm there for work out. I don't want to be distracted by girls when I'm working out.

@StarStruck 

To be clear, I have and still have problems with eye contact because even the normal length super excites me, so if eyes make you uncomfortable, look at other parts of the face. If the face is the real discomfort, look past the over person, in a subtle way.

2 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Aren't bad things happening to both selfish and unselfish people equally?

Not equally.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't use 3 second rule where I come very often. I can't approach every girl in the gym since it would ruin my reputation. In the gym I prefer to use indirect subtle game and first find out if she has a bf or with who she is.  In the gym I don't approach if I don't get eye contact but the thing is that doesn't happen very often. Perhaps I'm not attractive enough or perhaps girls are just busy with their workout routine and are not thirsty like me. :D

In Tate we trust