Miguel1

Bentinho Massaro & His Shadows - He could be in some serious shit this time.

176 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, vizual said:

“Spirituality” is a huge attraction for emotionally wounded and broken young girls. In this world, it would be strange if there aren’t perverts that are trying to take advantage of this. 

You have a point. But at the same time, these perverts are probably not really well established, known, and respected. And most people probably know not to get into their circles blindly.

Bentinho on the other hand, is a relatively popular and well-respected teacher. He is using that status and fame to his advantage and to abuse.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

@Judy2 I have not heard her speak up but I don't follow their work very closely either. This case just grapped my attention and was quite a shock tbh. I kinda knew stuff was happening behind the scenes intuitively but didn't think it was this bad.

7 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@Whatever i hope you aren't serious

?

Can you elaborate? Dont see where my logic is faulted. Rape is love says Leo. And it is true because Leo says it is true. Now its your responsibility to become conscious of this fact. And since you should only come to these conclusions via direct experience, well.... You know what you gotta do. Bentinho had guts to do it and prove it to himself, do you?

Ps. Yes im sarcastic. Think Leo is delusional personally.

@Whatever it’s not very fair to take those remarks out of context. He was obviously talking from the perspective of the absolute. From a relative standpoint rape and murder is obviously wrong.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 minute ago, vizual said:

@Whatever it’s not very fair to take those remarks out of context. He was obviously talking from the perspective of the absolute. From a relative standpoint rape and murder is obviously wrong.

Yea but he isnt talking from behalve of God or absolute. He is talking for himself. 

I'm not saying the allegations aren't true, but it always surprises me how easily people assume they are true, when they haven't even heard the other side of the story. Similar kind of energy to the Christians who burned the witches at the stake. 

1 hour ago, Wilhelm44 said:

I'm not saying the allegations aren't true, but it always surprises me how easily people assume they are true, when they haven't even heard the other side of the story. Similar kind of energy to the Christians who burned the witches at the stake. 

It's because this guy has major red flags all around him, he also has been involved with other scandals in the past(alleged financial fraud and suicide cases during his retreats). Adding to his overall sketchy presentation and inconsistent teachings.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

?

Can you elaborate? Dont see where my logic is faulted. Rape is love says Leo. And it is true because Leo says it is true. Now its your responsibility to become conscious of this fact. And since you should only come to these conclusions via direct experience, well.... You know what you gotta do. Bentinho had guts to do it and prove it to himself, do you?

Ps. Yes im sarcastic. Think Leo is delusional personally.

Banned

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, vizual said:

It's because this guy has major red flags all around him, he also has been involved with other scandals in the past(alleged financial fraud and suicide cases during his retreats). Adding to his overall sketchy presentation and inconsistent teachings.

Good that you used the word "alleged" there. Teachers can't be blamed for suicide of a student, teachings can always be misinterpreted.

I didn’t see a clear accusation of what he did? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

To me it was obvious just watching the vice video of him

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Can someone summarize what exactly he is accused of doing to these girls besides sleeping with them?

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Can someone summarize what exactly he is accused of doing to these girls besides sleeping with them?

Isn't that unethical for a teacher to sleep with their students? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Isn't that unethical for a teacher to sleep with their students? 

Depends

If you are the leader of a small community you gotta socialize somehow. Who you gonna socialize with? And socialization naturally leads to sleeping. Of course this is easily abused.

But also, these girls knew they were sleeping with a player. Come on. He's not exactly hiding that he is a player. That only makes him more attractive to these girls. It's the thrill of fucking a rock star.

I wanna know what else he did besides sleep with them, cause it takes two to tango.

@Migue Lonas he was weak.   The ego will beat you down like that.  And he thought with his dick.  If you are good looking it is very easy to fall into this trap because you have women all over you without effort.  I know because I have fell into it 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He is very good at recognizing other people's strengths and weaknesses and deliberately abuses this…

Whenever someone in the group criticizes him, he claims that the person is possessed by demons and that's why these thoughts come up.

He treats others like shit and says it will help them attain enlightenment because that's only possible through pain.

If someone does something Benthino doesn't like, he embarrasses them in front of the whole group.

He manipulates the people around him and uses them to get enough money to fund his lifestyle.

10 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

He manipulates the people around him and uses them to get enough money to fund his lifestyle.

I was reminded of this particular picture from https://www.integralworld.net/scofield8.html

:D

Leo, what do you say, I'll run and host the parties for you and we'll make millions hosting VIP Dinners with other high-dollar contributors, using your name as a spiritual teacher? Also while we're at it, let's gaslight the attractive women into sucking our dicks in the name of their spiritual growth? :o

To the people wondering why haven't we heard from Bentinho's side of the story, according to the girls, we have heard plenty: ''you are complaining and being in victimhood because you lack love''. Apparently this is what he tells them privately but since this has become public, he has also answered the same publicly. See his recent IG posts captions.

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 20.11.24.png

17 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

He is very good at recognizing other people's strengths and weaknesses and deliberately abuses this…

Whenever someone in the group criticizes him, he claims that the person is possessed by demons and that's why these thoughts come up.

He treats others like shit and says it will help them attain enlightenment because that's only possible through pain.

If someone does something Benthino doesn't like, he embarrasses them in front of the whole group.

It would be naive to believe word for word what an unhappy student said. Not saying it isn't true, but I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot of projecting going on as well. Will be interesting to hear his response to these allegations.

@Leo Gura In the podcast episodes he is accused by three people that were closely evolved including a man of gaslighting, emotional manipulation, being a narcissist sociopath, and financial scamming. I am always very skeptical when hearing a perspective that is so absolute about someone but listening to it it seems that he is certainly doing some weird-ass culty shit. One girl was upon meeting him told by him that they are soulmates destined to save awaken the word and such and right after that he wanted to merge bank accounts with the girl according to her. Furthermore, he is convinced he is destined to awaken the world this is for me at least a sign of some Zen Devilery going on.