VictorB02

Life Purpose Success Story - Inspiration For Anyone On Their Journey

22 posts in this topic

Around 4 years ago I took Leo's life purpose course, it was life changing for me. It showed me that my intuition to live an extraordinary life was true and valid, and that it was something deeply important I could not lose sight of. I could not go through life and not make it the most absolute amazing experience possible. 

While I do feel I was on this trajectory since I was a kid, I do believe the Life Purpose Course solidified it in my mind, body, and vision.

Fast forward to now:

• I have grown a following of over 11,000 people across Instagram, TikTok, & YouTube who have followed my work sharing insights, perspectives, and thoughts from my heart.
  • I have created what I feel is a life changing course - sharing and teaching the top 3 keys I have discovered to living an extraordinary life.
  • I have started my coaching business and have worked with multiple people in such a profound and intimate way that I never thought was possible.
  • I am well on my way to financial freedom doing what I love.
  • I have found a true creative outlet for what was resting deep in my mind and heart. And there is truly no greater joy for me now than creating a video or piece of content and sharing it with the world.
  • I have found my unique style and way of creating artwork - from posting quotes, to YouTube thumbnails - I took my abstract love of space and have infused the cosmos into almost everything I do and it is the most beautiful and profound thing ever seeing the inside of my heart manifest in the world.
  • My confidence, belief in my self, and belief in what's truly possible for my life has skyrocketed. I have never been so sure of myself, so positive, and content.

~

I don't share this to brag, but rather to demonstrate and show the very real possibility that if you take your Life Purpose to heart, and give your whole soul to it, the Universe WILL respond. That is not even a question.

I would have never thought it was possible, but I would never have came to this point without the Life Purpose Course, this community, or Leo - so thank you.

I can still remember doing the visualization of our vision we created in the course and I vividly pictured someone saying "your work has changed my life".

It was all I wanted - to say that my perspective truly helped someone.

Yesterday, almost 4 years after picturing it in my mind, someone sent me a message saying almost that exact phrase: "Just want to say that you have truly changed my life and I am so thankful for you"

I broke down in tears.

This sh*t is real. This sh*t works. You just can't lose hope.

~

My biggest tips to anyone on their Life Purpose journey:

1. Find your medium, and let the light of God shine through. The rest will follow.

Choose your medium - whether it's music, video, film, acting, content creation or anything else - and then realize that putting your soul, heart, and belief into that chosen medium is the most important thing. Thats all Life Purpose is. It does not matter how, when, and where this stuff happens. That stuff is basically pointless if you aren't taking that passion, that unmanifested Love and Soul, and putting it into your chosen medium. Passion comes first. Always.

2. It's going to take at least 2+ years to see tangible results

That's not to say it can't happen quicker - but this is a long game. This stuff takes time. This isn't about just getting some money or followers, its about something much higher, deeper, and more profound - and should be treated as such. If you are not in it for at least 10+ years you will not be willing to stick to it and keep to your vision. This path will reveal your weakness and expose any lies about this journey you have told yourself.

3. Life Purpose isn't separate from your life

Nor is it something you are doing in your life - it is your life. Everything you are doing in your day needs to be soaked in the orientation that your Life is much bigger than yourself and serving your selfish needs. Your focus, not so much in the foreground - but always always in the background of your mind needs to be your Purpose, if you lose this vision, this contact with your purpose, you lose Life itself.

Edited by VictorB02
typo

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@Medhansh thanks man ?

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Awesome dude! Definitely fuel for the road ahead for me.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

16 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

Life Purpose isn't separate from your life

Nor is it something you are doing in your life - it is your life.

@VictorB02 This is helpful, much appreciated for the insight :) 

I get so caught up by the little things in life that I lose track of owning my life sometimes.

What exactly is your life purpose? Can you tell us in a few sentences?

What were the main obstacles you faced towards finding it?

What advice would you give to someone who is totally clueless about what their life purpose is?

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Good job. As I mentioned to you before, I actually came across your content on TikTok before I saw you on the forum. 

Thanks man, I remember. I think thats hilarious how accurate the TikTok algorithm is! ?

6 hours ago, Ulax said:

Awesome dude! Definitely fuel for the road ahead for me.

Thanks man! And happy to hear it helps. I just remember feeling like this stuff was all mental masturbation when taking Leos course. It's only now I see its real. It just takes time.

5 hours ago, Vxvxen said:

@VictorB02 This is helpful, much appreciated for the insight :) 

I get so caught up by the little things in life that I lose track of owning my life sometimes.

Of course, up until the past year or so I saw my Life Purpose as something I was doing every day, not my actual life itself. When I made that shift deep in my being that my life is my purpose, it really helped.

2 hours ago, SaltyMeatballs said:

What exactly is your life purpose? Can you tell us in a few sentences?

I share spiritual-based insights with the simple goal that by sharing the insight, it will help someone in someway. I do this by talking to the camera, which has been easy for me because I've made YouTube videos my whole life, even before I got into spirituality / Life Purpose.

What were the main obstacles you faced towards finding it?

I would overthink what my "thing" was, and I just made it so damn hard and complicated. It doesn't have to be I promise you. If I could tell my younger self: "Just make content from your heart and don't over think it!" It would have saved me a lot of doubt / questioning.

Now it is so obvious what my purpose is, looking back I can see all the needless and pointless stressing I did.

So I would say the main obstacle, is undeniably going to be your own doubt and lack of belief that its possible. 

You could be doing exactly what you need to be doing - lets say drawing art and sharing it on TikTok, and in 6 months time if you stick with it, you will have an audience of 50K+, but your mind is going to sabotage you like it did me and say 

"we need to change, this isn't working"

"where is the money?! where is the reward?! we need to try something new"

etc. and you will end up jumping ship when all you had to do was stay the course.

What advice would you give to someone who is totally clueless about what their life purpose is?

You life purpose is going to start as an abstract desire to share. That's why it's so confusing. Most of the work is finding a medium (video, writing, music) to share that inner desire and make it manifest into form. 

My advice if your totally clueless:

1. Start with what you're good at

As I said above, start with the things you know you have skill in. It makes the most sense (IMO) that if you've been drawing since you were 5 just for fun, that that is going to be how you express this internal desire to share.

I always tell my students who are interested in life purpose, that life purpose is basically composed of two things: 

1. The thing you purely desire to share for the sake of sharing (mine was insights / perspectives)

2. The thing you love to create / do most (mine was make videos)

2. That internal desire / love / passion is most important.

It doesn't matter what you do, or how you do it, Life Purpose is all about living your life for a higher meaning / cause. If you aren't DEEPLY and PROFOUNDLY connected to that meaning, then nothing else you will do matters. You will end up creating and doing things to get a reward whether it be financially or praise, and your ego will distract you with those things from the true purpose of why you started all this: to share for the joy of it.

Don't over think it. Share for the joy of sharing, in whatever way you love to share, and you will see, in time -

the universe will respond in some way. It is the law.

Edited by VictorB02

@SaltyMeatballs it was my pleasure truly ? thank you ?

17 minutes ago, Barbara said:

That’s amazing! Congrats!:)

Thank you ❤️

Just now, Verg0 said:

Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration! 

Thank YOU! ❤️ Glad it helped.

Awesome man. ’Life purpose isn't seperate from your life', and this is a beautiful thing!

I like that you come from the heart. Just share from the heart for the joy of sharing. Let the muse come from the heart. Don't overthink it, just show up and share consistently. Karma. You get back what you give. Just give. Keep learning, keeping beating on your love and craft and just put yourself in a posiiton to use your medium to share. Don't sit around waiting for something to share, just connect with yourself and share, and you will be suprised by what comes out of your heart and by how it may effect people.

Edited by Spence94

10 hours ago, Spence94 said:

Awesome man. ’Life purpose isn't seperate from your life', and this is a beautiful thing!

I like that you come from the heart. Just share from the heart for the joy of sharing. Let the muse come from the heart. Don't overthink it, just show up and share consistently. Karma. You get back what you give. Just give. Keep learning, keeping beating on your love and craft and just put yourself in a posiiton to use your medium to share. Don't sit around waiting for something to share, just connect with yourself and share, and you will be suprised by what comes out of your heart and by how it may effect people.

Yes exactly! That's how I approach it now, and there is no greater joy ?

It's a slow death waiting for something to happen. But a beautiful birth when you just start sharing in whatever way you love the most ?

How inspiring, thank you sharing <3

Love and light to you my friend :) 

@elizabethh thank you ❤️