Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jo96

Ayahuasca trip tomorrow

2 posts in this topic

I am doing an Ayahuasca trip tomorrow. I have done this 5 times before and I have taken bufo also 3 times. And peyote twice along with some other psychedelics. I have had some deep insights into God and love and no self and oneness  during meditation and also psychedelics. My baseline state of consciousness has radically shifted from when I began spiritual work although I am certain I'm not awake.  It will be in total darkness with one person hosting for me and my girlfriend. Originally I had the thought to ask the Ayahuasca about some emotional things from my past. Such as to ask what happened in the first 7 years in my life. However today by happenstance I viewed Leo's vlog about his next level of awakening today.

I know I am not willing to give everything up for truth yet but I do recognize the wisdom to a certain extent. My question is this: do you think based on  my current level  that I could ask the question to the Ayahuasca something like prepare me for Leo's course. Or maybe some other kind of deep question like to show me a deeper awakening into God. Or do you think doing emotional work is more productive in the longer term?

Thank you for your support 

Well, what do you truly want?

It sounds like you're not sure if you want to go into the personal realm or the impersonal one. If you want Truth, you have to give up the personal, and just surrender. Of course, that might happen regardless.

Ayahuasca, in my understanding, is wise and gives you what you are ready for at that moment. Have faith and let go. You'll be in good hands.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions