Heaven

Ukraines are lazy

8 posts in this topic

I am really sad for what is happening there. There are many babies and innocent people who are suffering now.

My critic is to the old and healthy citizens over there. 
Historically in war world 2 Ukraine gave full control to the nazis and gave away one million Jewish people to die under the Nazis government.

I understand that confrontation isn’t easy but your laziness is why you aren’t prepared or now not willing to fight.

If Putin will see how easy it is to accomplish his goals he will keep going and always see you as weak.
Now is your time to fight. Because yesterday is gone.

I apologize in advance if it’s not easy to hear the hard truth.

i don't think they have the right weaponry

how can they match one of the strongest armies in the world (who is battle tested)

they need lots of jets, drones etc. and even then they don't have nukes

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i don't think they have the right weaponry

how can they match one of the strongest armies in the world (who is battle tested)

they need lots of jets, drones etc. and even then they don't have nukes

I agree with you. Unfortunately they didn’t prepare although they knew the threat.

The are not going to win but at least don’t make it easy.

@Heaven 

13 minutes ago, Heaven said:

I agree with you. Unfortunately they didn’t prepare although they knew the threat.

The are not going to win but at least don’t make it easy.

If they know they’ll loose anyways why sacrifice their people like disposables just to “make it hard” for the Russians? 

6 minutes ago, Alfonsoo said:

@Heaven 

If they know they’ll loose anyways why sacrifice their people like disposables just to “make it hard” for the Russians? 

I guess one of the hopes could be that they inflict such severe losses on Russian troops that people in Russia then are beginning to stand up against Putin and maybe want someone else or another direction.

@PurpleTree idk but I think causing damage on Russia would further encourage them to keep destroying? And the Russian people will “see” that indeed Ukrainianians are monsters and need to be killed.

Im guessing Ukraine best hope is playing martyr. Either way I think they’re dammed.

14 minutes ago, Alfonsoo said:

@PurpleTree idk but I think causing damage on Russia would further encourage them to keep destroying? And the Russian people will “see” that indeed Ukrainianians are monsters and need to be killed.

Im guessing Ukraine best hope is playing martyr. Either way I think they’re dammed.

Resistance does yield results. Hard fought painful results. The USSR pulled out of afghanistan once for example, but we can go through many conflicts where people have left because the cost was too high. Vietnam for example.

There is no escaping that hatred will result from this, that's already known. Whatever course is taken from this point hatred will exist. Resistance exists and won't be stopped by violence, it has the opposite result. These are known results and I have seen many times repeat.

So these are not the things we can do anything about existing. When people say this situation may last decades I can't see it, but ten years yes.