Anon212

Orgasmic Experience - Kriya Yoga

20 posts in this topic

I have been doing Kriya yoga for a year now (twice a day most days without missing a single day). More recently, I am lucky enough to be having some beautiful experiences. This is the the Kriya Yoga taught my the Isha Foundation. Over the past two days, I have done it four times and each time, I feel as though my whole body becomes moist (as gay as it sounds). My whole body feels a little bit wet and as I finish out the practice, I just feel very very expansive. With that, I just feel so fucking good and I mean it. The experience is orgasmic, as if my body is dripping with something. I'm not doing it justice here, it's really difficult to describe but it feels so fucking good. Better than a normal orgasm. The only thing is that it doesn't last too long. I feel buzzed for up to an hour maximum after the practice and then it's back to normal again. It feels like that anyways. I am very excited to see where I can take this over the next few years. I started practicing when I was 21. Now I'm 22 and I just can't wait to see how I feel by the time I am 26/27. Does anyone have experience with doing Kriya yoga for 4/5 years? What does it feel like now?

U mean shambhavi mahamudra? 

I used to practice it but only for six months or so. Honestly If i had to recommend people the simplest, fastest way out of depression into a happy exhuberent life, I'd say to do shambhavi but nobody ever believes it's true lol. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

U mean shambhavi mahamudra? 

I used to practice it but only for six months or so. Honestly If i had to recommend people the simplest, fastest way out of depression into a happy exhuberent life, I'd say to do shambhavi but nobody ever believes it's true lol. 

Go play league of legends and use shambhavi to get better than faker and people will believe anything you say

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Go play league of legends and use shambhavi to get better than faker and people will believe anything you say

That's true. Maybe someone else will do it, haha. I saw once a guy named sadhguru when playing league of legends. He crushed me like an ant on bottom lane. He must have been on shambhavi effect to do that i think :D

Edited by Salvijus

That’s a great result. 

love Sadhgurus book inner engineering and would love to study more  krya. I do some of his Krya as well but I’ve been focused on Qigong these days. 

Glad to hear ? 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

That's true. Maybe someone else will do it, haha. I saw once a guy named sadhguru when playing league of legends. He crushed me like an ant on bottom lane. He must have been on shambhavi effect to do that i think :D

Lol was the guy's username sadhguru and he was really good?

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

lmao

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Lol was the guy's username sadhguru and he was really good?

Yes his username was literally sadhguru ? he was diamond 2 then, but i think he's like a master tier player now.

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Yes his username was literally sadhguru ? he was diamond 2 then, but i think he's like a master tier player now.

Wow interesting. Maybe he can execute that vision

@Anon212 I Started kriya Yoga and just ended it after 1 year because the effects were low. 

Can you give a link which exact program you Do on isha, there are too many on isha (the Website is horrible design) 

@OBEler Inner Engineering

◭"89"

@OBEler I thought it was lecture and practice 

◭"89"

" The sweet nectar" of kriya yoga as Yogananda said.

Don't treat your kriya yoga or meditation practice as a pain killer. Don't treat yoga as a drug. Kriya yoga does not change your state like MDMA and then you return to "normal".

Go into yourself with Kriya. There is no separation between the bliss and yourself. You are the bliss. You can not lose the bliss, for the bliss is you. You can not go 'back to normal' because the bliss is what is normal. 

The mind will do what it wants. Let it. Just come back to the kriya practice, come back to the bliss. 

As you return, again and again, the bliss will make itself known as your true Self. Your true home and you are always here. It is simply natures divinity. 

I'm 27. I started when I was 21. Trust me friend. Just keep practicing and you will see...

Edited by Spence94

@Raptorsin7  Not a Kriya Lineage persay. But i was fortunate to meet a yogi-master in 2015 who initated me onto the path of Kriya through his Yoga Sanctuary. It was a 12 week program with 20 other students.

On 2/28/2022 at 0:13 AM, Spence94 said:

@Raptorsin7  Not a Kriya Lineage persay. But i was fortunate to meet a yogi-master in 2015 who initated me onto the path of Kriya through his Yoga Sanctuary. It was a 12 week program with 20 other students.

Wow lucky. Was that the game changer for you with your spiritual progress?

It's DMT, released by the pineal gland. In Sanskrit they know it as Soma or Amrita. In Greek it was called Nectar or Ambrosia. One of the goals of Yoga is to "drink of the Soma", as the gods do. Khechari Mudra is a particular practice (which I wouldn't recommend, as it's dangerous) which is basically all about obtaining this sweet, intoxicating nectar.

@Raptorsin7 In hindsight yes. The journey has been difficult. Kriya brings up A LOT from the subconscious. No spiritual journey is a linear easy path. Kriya is a powerful path but you will have to face your self again and again. Deep rooted memories, emotions, traumas, kriya brings ALL that shit to the surface, no hiding. But after 6 years, now the fruits are truly being reaped. Was worth all the struggle. 

Life is Bliss. Life is Love. Life is Joy. Life is Peace. You are all beautiful.

Edited by Spence94