Anon212

Gay Wingman is OP

4 posts in this topic

I started going out with my flatmate recently and we have become best mates. He is gay and has slept with 100s of guys. He has got serious game but in a man-man scenario. I shared my predicament with him - that I suck with women and I really struggle to get laid. He took to this to heart and started taking me out to clubs and bars. One night I went out with him and he got seven girls to kiss me, two of whom were stunning (by my subjective standards). One of those girls I managed to bring home. The great thing about having a gay wingman is that I don't have to approach. For some reason girls sense he his gay and they come over. Naturally I am pulled into the conversation. Girls also come just to dance with him and again I can make my move in that scenario. This shit has made the whole process much easier for me particularly in clubs and bars. He always says to girls that I am a virgin or I've never kissed a girl before and this seems to work quite well. The flip side to this is that I don't develop the confidence of doing direct, stern approaches myself. Does anyone else have experience with a gay wingman? It helps a lot if you have serious approach anxiety like me but I do recognize that I still MUST approach myself. 

(Not to mention that they always have hot friends who are single lol)

That's awesome!

What came to my mind when you've talked about the downside (not developing your own confidence): this can be fixed simply by using this awesome opportunity as much as you want / he wants and then gradually start doing it on your own (once you realize why exactly he has such an easy time attracting).

I'm not really in the same situation but being bisexual helped me massively because I know what seems attractive from the female perspective directly, which definitely has some similarities to your situation.

The problem is you can't bring your gay friend with you everywhere you go.

It's fine to use him a bit, but you're turning him into a crutch. Why do you need a gay man to talk to girls? The key is not to laid but to build the skills to get laid consistently.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.