Vynce

Request to Leo, to make blog post/video about Putin behavior in Ukraine.

348 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

I am sincerely sorry to what has happened to our country. I was born in Russia and my dad lives in Moscow, but I spent my life in Mariupol, then in Kharkiv. My grandparents are in Ukraine now. 
Pls understand ppl on this forum, including Leo have no fucking clue how big mafia works in russia. The concept that russia is so powerful is just a concept. Nobody knows how Lavrov and Sechenov came into power.

Anatoly Serdyukov, for instance, was a director of furniture store in russia, pls think, that person was assigned to be a minister of Defense, really? These people had no clue about martial business, some of them were forces to take control over different sectors of russian military. Foreigners on this forum do not know this. They don’t know how russian mafia made money by selling some of their military objects making two percent sales. @Leo GuraLeo doesn’t know this either since his russian is pretty bad and he doesn’t have access to read the chronics.
russia is a gang formation, corrupted. Foreigners on this forum have no fucking clue how they fucked under the blankets with each other. A lot of money involved. Poor people just suffer in my country today. I don’t support our government either but I am proud to be Ukrainian. Have you seen putin’s army ammunition? The food that expired in 2015. It is laughable how world believes that russian army is great. It is all a sham. They just have nucs. Don’t spend your precious time to help people understand the real situation in russia. They have to be from there to know all the details. Leo even stated that putin js right for russia. The silliest statement so far. Leo, do you have any relatives or friends there? They are all frightened by him. putin lost his respect long time ago. Why would they stop YouTube and Facebook there, pls think. If there is nothing to hide, why “eco of Moscow “ and Dozhd” was banned? I have friends and family in both countries. My perspective is not narrow. 
I can’t stomach when people on this forum with zero understanding about our history trying to comment on this war. Where is this knowledge come from? Their tv and radios and maybe internet articles? But this knowledge is a bit perverted and biased. 
Great analogy would be a straight guy says he loves to fuck women. But at night he sucks men’s dick. This is the situation right now in russia. Too much ado about nothing. This masquerade is going to end. russia is not that powerful as you think, simple bc their mafia doesn’t care about their people either. 
Maybe Zelensky could have been more diplomatic with putin, I agree, he shouldn’t bark at him, knowing that putin won’t stop. I don’t defend Ukrainian government, also very corrupted. But at least our people are free, we don’t ban websites, we don’t put ppl in prisons. 
i pray and hope Ukraine will stand. maybe putin will take over half of my country, but politically he will lose 10000%. His regime is going to fall. He is not a good leader, @Leo Gura read about Beslan, Chechnya and Nord Ost. Read how he came into power, he killed his own ppl. 

I know all about the corruption. I have spoken about the corruption in this thread.

Of course Putin kills his own people. That's how a country like Russia operates. Running Russia is no walk in the park. If you want to run Russia you better be ready to kill people.

Your bemoaning of corruption does nothing to fix the situation. The mafia state still has to be run.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Invading nato is like invading all the members of the alliance, which is a bad idea for Putin.

And Putin's regime doesn't like Western society so much. But West has shut down the Russian economy in less than a week. To my ears, this sounds like Russia is ruled by the West.

If you read history you know that Sovjet tried to invade Finland because it was of Soviets interest.

Putin says NATO is a threat. NATO is a defensive alliance.

Putin's balls are the nukes.

Just googled. Russia is no longer communist. Thank God. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

17 hours ago, Hardkill said:

This may sound cowardly, but given that it's very likely that Russia will end up taking over all of Ukraine, maybe the Ukrainians should surrender to Russia

Yes, to me it does sound cowardly. Why surrender before the country is truly defeated? To surrender now would be to roll over and let Putin have his way. Screw that! Good thing they they a president with some balls! Go president Zelensky! ? 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Ananta said:

Yes, to me it does sound cowardly. Why surrender before the country is truly defeated? To surrender now would be to roll over and let Putin have his way. Screw that! Good thing they they a president with some balls! Go president Zelensky! ? 

Agreed.

I wish there was some way the West could get more involved without nuclear weapons.
If they roll over, it will give him the idea that other countries will be as easy to take over.

Just now, Loba said:

Agreed.

I wish there was some way the West could get more involved without nuclear weapons.
If they roll over, it will give him the idea that other countries will be as easy to take over.

Right!?

We all look like a bunch of pussies!!! Lol. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

42 minutes ago, Ananta said:

To save lives, maybe.

So far it seems that the Ukrainian government would rather turn Kharkiv into Grozny of 1994.

Edited by vladorion

36 minutes ago, vladorion said:

To save lives, maybe.

So far it seems that the Ukrainian government would rather turn Kharkiv into Grozny of 1994.

Well, with that theory every smaller nation should just hand over there country to the larger countries that threaten them, so no lives are lost. "Here ya go!" 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

A very clever move would be to surrender completely, give Putin a glorious victory and homecoming, then when Putin comes to Ukraine for his victory speech, assassinate him.

That's some Game of Thrones shit.

Edit: I am mostly joking.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

A very clever move would be to surrender completely, give Putin a glorious victory and homecoming, then when Putin comes to Ukraine for his victory speech, assassinate him.

That would also be a betrayal of principles. Not a Roman act. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Well, with that theory every smaller nation should just hand over there country to the larger countries that threaten them, so no lives are lost. "Here ya go!" 

Would you rather have yourself and your family killed or have your country join another country?

And in this case, Russia doesn't even have plans to take the Ukrainian territory (Maybe just the Donbass region where many people actually wanted Russians to come because shooting and bombing from the Ukrainian side never stopped there since 2014). They're specifically targeting their military, part of which is neo-nazi.

8 minutes ago, vladorion said:

They're specifically targeting their military, part of which is neo-nazi.

Watching a lot of russian tv aren’t you?

4251A5EF-6A64-40D5-9BDE-203245FD4FE1.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

2 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Would you rather have yourself and your family killed or have your country join another country?

I'd rather fight for my country. Also, the other country your talking about joining is a dictatorship. No thanks! 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 minutes ago, vladorion said:

You can add basically a few more thousand soldier and civilian into it not just family or relatives, and i agree with you, this war seems unwinnable to me. The longer it takes for Putin the more lives will be lost, and the more angry he will get to finish what he wants. So basically the question is what is more important your pride or the lives of others. Because other wars could be fought later too ,but with the suprise of initiation. Why do we think that Ukraine can win this war, what are the best arguments for that? Because it's easy to argue in my opinion that Putin is not planning to stop any time soon.

7 minutes ago, zurew said:

your pride

It is not about the pride, it is about the freedom. Ukraine doesn’t want to be a part of dictatorial stage red putin regime. Would you rather get captured and be tortured for the rest of your life, or fight for a chance of freedom? 

24 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

Watching a lot of russian tv aren’t you?

4251A5EF-6A64-40D5-9BDE-203245FD4FE1.jpeg

I don't watch TV.

Here are a few videos by a Ukrainian guy exposing the lies.

35 minutes ago, Ananta said:

I'd rather fight for my country. Also, the other country your talking about joining is a dictatorship. No thanks! 

People think they're fighting for their country but what they're fighting for is their corrupt government.

44 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

Would you rather get captured and be tortured for the rest of your life, or fight for a chance of freedom? 

I don't think there is a high chance that Ukranians will get tortured . Also you can leave Ukraine if you want to, that way you can go to other places where you can live in more peace. My problem here is that i really can't see how Russia will lose this war, thats why i argued what i argued and thats why i asked the question that what is the best argument for Ukraine winning the war. I can change my position here, but i haven't seen any good arguments for that yet. Fighting for freedom is worthwhile however, if the chance of winning the war is basically almost zero, i don't think trying worth losing lives.

Edited by zurew

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That would truly be something else and would be a kind of poetic justice for Ukraine.

Though, if you believe Ukraine will inevitably fall to Russia then why doesn't Zelensky and the Ukraine government surrender right now in order to save many more lives from being destroyed and to prevent much more destruction within the entire country?

The Ukraine resistance can fight back for their country another day.

Edited by Hardkill