Vynce

Request to Leo, to make blog post/video about Putin behavior in Ukraine.

348 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura's take about this topic could be extra relevant, because he is not purely brainwashed into the common american "Anti-Putin" politics. His russian background and understanding of political decisions could be worth making a video about it. 

I rather him not make this video. He already made a comment when someone mentioned that Ukraine wants to join NATO by saying “boo-hoo call the whambulance” - this is the level of maturity your “leader” has regarding a country of 40 million being the hostage of whatever games are being played with it.

C24AE85F-2461-4A9C-8CD2-AC92FAD7A117.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

27 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

I rather him not make this video. He already made a comment when someone mentioned that Ukraine wants to be independent of russia by saying “boo-hoo call the whambulance” - this is the level of maturity your “leader” has regarding a country of 40 million being the hostage of whatever games are being played with it.

Yet he is allowing you to use HIS website for you to post links to donate to Ukrainian army.

Just stop 

@hello1234 I don't want Leo to be a news journalist. Thats not what he is valued for. Rather I'm interested how he explains the decisions of Putin in the bigger picture. Maybe this whole situation is a massive ego backlash from Russia in some sense. 

For example, in one post he made the example how the US would behave, if Russia would arrange an alliance with Mexico. With the possibility to have atomic weapons right at the US border. Do you think Biden would be any less cruel than Putin? 

The point is, i'm not interested in the content as who is false and who is right. I'm interested in the structure of how such political crises develop. 

3 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Yet he is allowing you to use HIS website for you to post links to donate to Ukrainian army.

Just stop 

When I was posting the links I was actually considering whether or not he will bring it down. He hasn’t been online yet. And no I don’t buy into “if you disagree with Leo why are you on his forum” narrative - this is a community. And you say you have better things to do than push your agenda here, yet you’re constantly posting  ?. 

Edited by hello1234

I hid my original post as I hadn't seen Leo had already commented on this.

7 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Just stop 

What you are asking is extremely difficult. They are currently in a warzone. The person in a fight/flight reflex fearing for their life. Mabybe try to put yourself in that mindset when you were fearing for your life, your families life etc. 

@Vynce
My original post said people drop down into other spiral dynamic stages when they are threatened, strength, security, heartfelt emotion etc, so making a video on it would be extremely difficult for people to take right now. Maybe 5 years from now when we can look at it with some distance it'd be beneficial but right now with people dying its going to extremely hard for him to have any kind of rational multi perspective approach that's received as it could be later.

Edited by BlueOak

19 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

And you say you have better things to do than push your agenda here, yet you’re constantly posting  ?. 

Again, more framing, more disinformation. What is my agenda, by the way? If you could inform me and everyone else, please

5 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Again, more framing, more disinformation. What is my agenda, by the way? If you could inform me and everyone else, please

I don’t know, you were the one who said that I said that you have an “agenda”. But again - same argument I am not your equal in nasty, snappy, passive aggressive conversation so please don’t engage with me.

Edited by hello1234

@hello1234 Then stop spreading musings and theories about me that have groundings in your imagination only.

1 minute ago, K Ghoul said:

@hello1234 Then stop spreading musings and theories about me that have groundings in your imagination only.

I haven’t been “spreading” anything about you, stop trolling me and gaslighting and go do your “better things”.

Edited by hello1234

4 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

@hello1234 stay safe!

Glad you’re done enjoying playing on my nerves :) Stay safe too! 

Edited by hello1234

If it's gonna be how it's all America and NATO's fault, I can go to RT for that

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

@Leo Gura's take about this topic could be extra relevant, because he is not purely brainwashed into the common american "Anti-Putin" politics. His russian background and understanding of political decisions could be worth making a video about it. 

If you're now not anti-Putin, there is something wrong with your morals.

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

I can’t say a word anymore without it getting it twisted and framed. Yesterday someone told me my opinion or view cannot possibly be objective because I’m Russian 

It’s probably not a good time right now to comment on what’s going on 

1 minute ago, Joel3102 said:

If it's gonna be how it's all America and NATO's fault, I can go to RT for that

Yes. There is a point where people have to accept their own actions. I too am also beyond fed up of people using other countries to justify their own behavior or policy. I used to see it in people all the time, I used to do it all the time when I was younger. 

12 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

If you're now not anti-Putin, there is something wrong with your morals.

Im not here to assure, that my morals are correct. As if morals as something objective to be found out there. 

For example: I want to know how Leo's take "that every humans behavior is sourced to maximize love" fits in this whole scenario. How is Putins behavior explained within "maximum love" and "spiral dynamics"?

Edited by Vynce

9 minutes ago, Vynce said:

Im not here to assure, that my morals are correct. As if morals as something objective to be found out there. 

For example: I want to know how Leo's take "that every humans behavior is sourced to maximize love" fits in this whole scenario. How is Putins behavior explained within "maximum love" and "spiral dynamics"?

Putin doesn't want to "lose" the Ukraine to the "west" imo

So it is coming out of love in a twisted way

Like a jealous guy who beats his gf who wants to leave him or whatever

Edited by PurpleTree

34 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

I can’t say a word anymore without it getting it twisted and framed. Yesterday someone told me my opinion or view cannot possibly be objective because I’m Russian 

It’s probably not a good time right now to comment on what’s going on 

i'll listen to your opinion K, PurpleTree can handle it