Vibroverse

If Consciousness

38 posts in this topic

@Vibroverse explore what it means for something to 'exist'.

The tree falling question serves this purpose.

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Vibroverse if a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around  - does it make a sound?

Yeah, but if reality is imagination, maybe us being able to imagine that other parallel worlds etc might exist is the tree making a sound, in a sense. Because if we say reality is imagination, but other probabilities of the universe that we can imagine do not exist, then it feels to me like we are contradicting ourselves. 

4 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:
4 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Vibroverse explore what it means for something to 'exist'.

The tree falling question serves this purpose.

But just because you are not hearing the sound of it doesn't mean that it really didn't fall, because even in the asking of that question we say that "if a tree falls in the forest", we, by definition, are saying that there is a tree that is falling in the forest. 

@Vibroverse it's not a contradiction.. it's just difficult to conceptualize 'an eternal, ever changing, now moment', because 'maps' can never accurately map the 'territory' without being the 'territory'. 

@Vibroverse the question isn't 'did a tree fall if no one hears it fall?'... it's 'did it make a sound if there's no one to hear it?'. 

Basically it's asking.. does something really 'exist' if there's nobody for whom it 'exists to'?  What would a reality seem like if there were no one for whom it seems like anything?

Edited by Mason Riggle

8 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

consciousness must also be able to create infinite other universes,

The problem is, You are consciousness, and You cannot have an other because You are ONE.

Create however many universes you want, but they will still all be inside You.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is, You are consciousness, and You cannot have an other because You are ONE.

6 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Vibroverse it's not a contradiction.. it's just difficult to conceptualize 'an eternal, ever changing, now moment', because 'maps' can never accurately map the 'territory' without being the 'territory'. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that's certainly something I agree with. Man, I think I'm understanding something but this is so hard for me to explain for now. This is something I'm not even able to explain to myself clearly yet. And maybe I'm totally bullshitting, I don't know ?

9 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yes, that's certainly something I agree with. Man, I think I'm understanding something but this is so hard for me to explain for now. This is something I'm not even able to explain to myself clearly yet. And maybe I'm totally bullshitting, I don't know ?

When you truly experience absolute Non-Duality, everything said above will make unambiguously sense. Elaborate thinking is not needed for understanding the highest truth. 

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Vibroverse there is no limit to what God can do, and God does not need a mechanism.  It can generate anything it wants instantly.  The finite mind cannot even fathom this.  we can just sit in awe of our higher Self.   But this is actually God adminiring itself...God kinda gets off on limtiation and then gawking at its iown nfinitude.   Using anthropromorphism of course but you get the idea :)

I don't think God necessarily chooses anything at all. It may be just as helpless as we are, caught up in the causes and effects of its own imagination.

Apparently.

On 24.02.2022 at 7:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

So Leo, all realities are consciousness, the dimensionless void, aka me, imagining in different ways, like having different dreams with different scripts and contents and so on, and I am all those dreams anyways, in that sense, like I'm this dream, right now, talking to myself and asking this question to myself?

I'm thinking of it like reality being like a television and there are infinite probable channels I can tune to, like infinite probable dreams I can have, for I've been dreaming this dream for the last, at the ultimate sense, like, zero seconds?

And so, if time and my history and so on actually are all just imaginations of mine, and people and so on also are so, in that sense, then I can become a different tv channel, a different dream, in that sense, but like you say, those other dreams, channels, universes, etc, not being something other than me, all of them being me, the imagination?

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

I'm thinking of it like reality being like a television and there are infinite probable channels I can tune to, like infinite probable dreams I can have, for I've been dreaming this dream for the last, at the ultimate sense, like, zero seconds?

No.

One channel.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/24/2022 at 9:55 AM, Inliytened1 said:

@Vibroverse if a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around  - does it make a sound?

Yes. The question assumes a tree exist without being seen. If this is the case, then it follows that the sound exists without being heard.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed you're nitpicking the wording of this famous philosophical question.  

Think of it this way.. if there's a ball, and anyone looking at the ball is completely color blind, what color is the ball? 

On 24/02/2022 at 8:19 AM, Vibroverse said:

Is powerful enough to be able to create an entire timeline, an entire universe, like this in just one, like, moment, with all the memories and histories and physicalities and so forth of all beings all being created in just one, like, moment, then logically speaking, consciousness must also be able to create infinite other universes, right here right now also, if it wants to and believes that it can in the form of us, and it can download those new memories and worlds and so on in its "memories" etc, completely forgetting the old world and memories and so on, if it wants to and believes that it can in the form of us, like parallel dreams, in a sense. 

The question is, if there are infinite universes like this one, and there is a "you" in that other universe, like the same person, with same or similar timeline, how come you are not him? You only experience one self- your own self here now in this one, so these other "you"'s are not really you, they themselves are a different "I am" just like any other human on this planet/dimension if you want to look at it that way. 

I do not believe there is a different universe with a different "Dodo" simply because if there is, that "Dodo" is not going to be the same person, as it is not Me. Perhaps there are many different universes, but just like two trees - no two will be the same - they can be similar, but nature is not a computer - it does not copy paste. Everything will be different. 

Some people in the thread go like "yeah consciousness can do anything it likes" - first of all, consciousness doesn't do, just like an acorn doesn't do.

I am surprised at the amount of people in the forum who are able to speak about God as if they Know how everything works "Like duh God can do whatever he likes" and etc these comments for me come from ignorance. The great Mystery is something we might never know. Talking as if one knows how the mystery works and speaking about absolute knowledge is ignorance on crack. Here we can only guess and imagine... And speak about things we already know and expand on that using that imagination, like I did with the universe-tree and nature analogy. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

What they’re trying to tell you is that what you’re aware of RIGHT NOW is all that exists. There’s no infinite channels happening in the background that you’re not aware of, you imagine everything in the NOW, so if you’re in the bathroom taking a shit then that’s the entirety of reality, that’s infinity. Whatever infinity shapeshifts into, remains one. There are no others, only the appearance of them. So like I exemplified before, if you’re taking a dump on your own there’s no one “out there” having his experience. Your father is not taking calls at his telemarketing job, your mom is not actually in the kitchen preparing food, they only exist as long as you’re aware of them. In this sense, you’re all alone. Now you’re asking if infinity (you), can turn it into something else relatively speaking, the answer is yes. Anything at all, in fact. Omnipotence and omniscience allows this. So in the context of the dream anything is possible. Check out the reality shifting sub in Reddit lol, crazy shit. 

PD. This is what I understand, but then again, I’m conscious right now, so there probably isn’t any “Vibroverse” person receiving this message and I’m just telling myself this. 

On 24/02/2022 at 6:25 PM, axiom said:

I don't think God necessarily chooses anything at all. It may be just as helpless as we are, caught up in the causes and effects of its own imagination.

Terrifying, I have been in a state where I felt just like that , imagination can be very powerful and it can cause both positive and negative effects. Surroundings are very important for that too. Be careful if you are going on some kind of a spiritual rabbit hole because it can be intense. 

From my experience there is a collective higher up with supernatural powers (maybe it was all in my head, but man that would mean reality itself is all in my head too, because these experiences were that real - I could pinch myself). I've seen magic performed in person, like real magic, impossibilities, and I was both myself when I was seeing, but also I was like part of the happening and wasn't there to ask questions or be amazed. Just very confusing honestly. It was a place where my mind got frustrated constantly and it basically urged entities there to use their heart rather than mind.

There are things I believe we need to not poke our noses at, and this includes God, Aliens etc... - maybe others will disagree, but maybe leave it be, because imagination can get loopy and things can happen that we do not want. Go easy, go simple!  There are entities more powerful and things I cannot begin to understand, like a pre-schooler going to a university lesson - we, as humans are simply not ready for some things.

Lets live simple lives while we can, what if that's what "God wants". ( I dont want to say what God wants, just maybe ) 

PS: Even when writing this I cant take myself seriously, but I lived through it and know how I felt - I dont even know why right now, but it was the worst nightmare - it is insane that I cannot even pinpoint why it was a nightmare.... Maybe I do not want to remember - because of that imagination thing you mentioned to begin with... 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 2/28/2022 at 5:46 PM, michaelcycle00 said:

What they’re trying to tell you is that what you’re aware of RIGHT NOW is all that exists. There’s no infinite channels happening in the background that you’re not aware of, you imagine everything in the NOW, so if you’re in the bathroom taking a shit then that’s the entirety of reality, that’s infinity. Whatever infinity shapeshifts into, remains one. There are no others, only the appearance of them. So like I exemplified before, if you’re taking a dump on your own there’s no one “out there” having his experience. Your father is not taking calls at his telemarketing job, your mom is not actually in the kitchen preparing food, they only exist as long as you’re aware of them. In this sense, you’re all alone. Now you’re asking if (you), can turn it into something else relatively speaking, the answer is yes. Anything at all, in fact. Omnipotence and omniscience allows this. So in the context of the dream anything is possible. Check out the reality shifting sub in Reddit lol, crazy shit. 

PD. This is what I understand, but then again, I’m conscious right now, so there probably isn’t any “Vibroverse” person receiving this message and I’m just telling myself this. 

Yes but that's all yourntrolling.

If you’re in the bathroom taking a shit then that’s the BATHROOM you're taking a shit.

None of it is "reality" or "entirety of reality, you're a literal troll even suggesting this nonsense to people.

and what the heck you mean by "you" and then proceed to write (infinity)? What does this outdated discarded math concept (indinity) has to do with anything?