Vibroverse

If Consciousness

38 posts in this topic

Is powerful enough to be able to create an entire timeline, an entire universe, like this in just one, like, moment, with all the memories and histories and physicalities and so forth of all beings all being created in just one, like, moment, then logically speaking, consciousness must also be able to create infinite other universes, right here right now also, if it wants to and believes that it can in the form of us, and it can download those new memories and worlds and so on in its "memories" etc, completely forgetting the old world and memories and so on, if it wants to and believes that it can in the form of us, like parallel dreams, in a sense. 

Edited by Vibroverse

You're right, consciousness can do what it likes.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Vibroverse there is no limit to what God can do, and God does not need a mechanism.  It can generate anything it wants instantly.  The finite mind cannot even fathom this.  we can just sit in awe of our higher Self.   But this is actually God adminiring itself...God kinda gets off on limtiation and then gawking at its iown nfinitude.   Using anthropromorphism of course but you get the idea :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"other universes, right here right now" doesn't sound very logical.  How can what is 'right here and now' be 'other'? 

"entire Universe" is like saying, "the whole everything"

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

correct there is nothing hidden from view..maybe he meant make this One Universe bigger :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

haha, funny...the consciousness dial has no limit though :)

kinda of scary

This why the all of numbers on the dial are arbitrary.  Don't be scared to turn it up to 100, it's really no louder than 3.. it only seems that way relative to 1. 

33 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

"other universes, right here right now" doesn't sound very logical.  How can what is 'right here and now' be 'other'? 

"entire Universe" is like saying, "the whole everything"

What I mean, simply, is to become another socalled universe that is coming from another history. Now don't say that history is an illusion and so forth, of course the history is an illusion, that's what I'm saying. What is right here and right now is not something, it is the form nothing is appearing being now. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Vibroverse I think we get what you are saying.. it just doesn't exactly map onto reality. 

Your map is like imagining a movie screen that is showing you the movie of your life.. and you thinking, wow, I am this infinite movie screen, creating this movie in real time as I watch it, but I could also be creating other movies that are not part of this movie. 

It's more like, there is an infinite movie screen showing this particular movie, even though it has the potential to show infinite movies, and no matter what movie is playing, it's still the same one, and you're that. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

Just now, Mason Riggle said:

@Vibroverse I think we get what you are saying.. it just doesn't exactly map onto reality. 

Your map is like imagining a movie screen that is showing you the movie of your life.. and you thinking, wow, I am this infinite movie screen, creating this movie in real time as I watch it, but I could be creating other movies instead.. 

It's more like, there is an infinite movie screen showing this particular movie, even though it has the potential to show infinite movies, and all of that is what you are. 

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying, this socalled "timeline" is one of the infinite probable movies consciousness can appear to itself to be. 

@Vibroverse it's just that 'this one'  is the only one there ever is, no matter what 'this one' is like. 

If I have 'all of the grapes', I can't grab any more grapes.. there are no 'other grapes' for me to grab... and even if there were, I would have them, and they still wouldn't be 'other grapes', because I always have all the grapes. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

@Vibroverse it's just that 'this one'  is the only one there ever is, not matter what 'this one' is like. 

If I have 'all of the grapes', I can't grab any more grapes.. there are no 'other grapes'... even if there were, I would have them, and they still wouldn't be 'other grapes', because I always have all the grapes. 

Yeah then that's a matter of how we are defining the word "universe". To me, the word "universe" means this current experience of this timeline, this current dream, where we believe that, for instance, the Allies won in the WW2. That's the history, just as an example, that we are believing to be the real history in this current dream. The idea of the multiverse, basically, is what I'm talking about. 

@Vibroverse i get what you're saying. I'm saying that if you really think about it, it makes no sense. 

You can only experience 1 reality.. if there are 'other realities' that you don't experience, then they are not part of your reality, and might as well not exist. There would be no difference between 'other realities that exist beyond my experience of them' and 'no other realities'. 

@Vibroverse i get what you're saying. I'm saying that if you really think about it, it makes no sense. 

You can only experience 1 reality.. if there are 'other realities' that you don't experience, then they are not part of your reality, and might as well not exist. There would be no difference between 'other realities that exist beyond my experience of them' and 'no other realities'. 

Yet everytime you get into the dream state, you forget this world and find yourself in another world and continue from there, when you are in the dream state. Just because it is not your current experience now, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. 

But if what you mean is this shit is what I'm dealing with now, and this is the reality that I am in, that I'm being now, and therefore all those other ideas of the other dreams I can have etc don't simply make sense to me, and irrelevant to me, then yeah. 

But it doesn't mean that consciousness cannot become another "frame" in that sense all together, like it is being this "frame" right now. But if you say that all that matters to you simply is what is appearing to you now, then yeah. 

9 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Just because it is not your current experience now, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. 

It kinda does. 

It's always now.  

19 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Vibroverse iThere would be no difference between 'other realities that exist beyond my experience of them' and 'no other realities'. 

Exactly

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Mason Riggle I think we are misunderstanding what "only now exists" means. If we are watching a channel on the television, do we say that "this channel is the only channel that exists"? "This channel is the only channel that exists, because this is the channel I'm watching now".