Dodo

Sweeping The Oh My God Moment

17 posts in this topic

Why am I sweeping the Oh My God moment under the rug? 

In Leo's latest vid he says we are sweeping the OMG moment under the rug, and that there are very good reasons for it, but doesn't say what those might be. Could you elaborate?

Thanks

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Callum A said:

@Dodoster what is the oh my god moment?

Experiencing God / the true nature of the self

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Callum A said:

@Dodoster ok, its the ego thats sweeps it under the rug isn't it, ego don't wana die. Are you sweeping it under the rug?

Im not sweeping anything under the rug consciously, but who knows what I'm doing on a deeper level that I am unaware of yet... 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster well said, there are many very subtle layers, of ego. Thought story, on top of more thought story's.

It can be extremely difficult, because the ego is design to persist not figure its self out. Place your attention on reality instead. Ego loves attention.

If you look at history, not many have awoken, its needs to be your life, and still theres no guarantee That it will happen. But sure as shit sets you apart from the rest.

There's a very deep structural problem here:

Absolute Infinity = no limits

You = a limit

Now, what would happen to a limit if it become unlimited? Why might a limit not want to become unlimited?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@John Flores Correct.

Except in a nonphysical reality, the body isn't as necessary as we assume.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I know two things for sure 

One: I cannot die

Two: It is how it is

Peace follows. I love the new video @Leo Gura and especially when you say that stuff behind the scenes is there, but it's nothing. I'm contemplating..

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster Did you ever consider skydiving ? I hear the fist time you jump is terror that turns to bliss.

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Dodoster Did you ever consider skydiving ? I hear the fist time you jump is terror that turns to bliss.

Learning to swim through life has enough terror  for me to turn into bliss :D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Because the body prepare itself for dying! And when it survives it comes as a relief. Unconsciously we wan't to die because otherwise we wouldn't have taken those risks! 

3 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Learning to swim through life has enough terror  for me to turn into bliss :D 

Swimming trough life? No, freefalling through life.. Terror?  You have no chute!

6 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Swimming trough life? No, freefalling through life.. Terror?  You have no chute!

Im a daredevil 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster

54 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Im a daredevil 

We're all performing a death defying act.xD

I think I have an idea about what Leo might have meant by sweeping it under the rug.

Uh, it's probably the 'literal' thing. He says it over and over throughout the Enlightenment series of videos.

I either always thought that I was pretty much getting what he was saying, or my interpretation of his interpretation of 'literal' (how's that for projecting while obscuring your own possibilities of Enlightenment) was that he didn't really mean 'literal' in the literal sense. I 'got' so much of his teachings, just soaked it up, but when he'd say that he didn't mean figuratively, but 'literally' that I didn't exist... I honestly thought he meant that my personality and history was fictional, all just thoughts and memories, not tangible & no longer a part of the present, etc, etc.

Uh,  ...no.

Gettin' a little bored with all the theory, conceptualizing & conjecture? A little frustrated with not really feeling any closer to Enlightenment after all the meditating & self inquiry? Confusion and uncertainty furrowing your brow, just when you thought you were realizing some pretty epic things about life?

Good.

Now, what if you were to watch the Naive Reality Rant again. This time when he says 'literally', or makes claims and statements that just sound 'wrong', or purposely mysterious, or 'quite a stretch, WTF, Leo is deluded or actualizing too hard'...

Stop. He even says it lol... 'just stop'  !

I stopped brushing his unbelieveable or extreme, or 'WTF' statements under the rug with this Rant video. They wouldn't go into my mind before, & if they did they were lightly dismissed, with a little of that 'background annoyance' at knowing I was not grasping something, even as my mind glossed it over as stuff I didn't need to 'get' right then.

WRONG.

Take it literally. Fucking LITERALLEEE!!!

You want 'Aha'? Take every 'literally' that Leo has said over these enlightenment videos absolutely, concretely, unmistakenly and as completely accurate and factual.. & let your radically open mind run with it.

You can have 'Aha!'  ..but then you get pretty decimated pretty quick, be prepared. (You can't be prepared). 

Holy shit! IS likely to be uttered. 

Then the real mystery begins.