Forza21

Afraid of trip, cause of solipsism...today LSD?

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

The view that i'm the only one being, and others are just "empty suits" are terrifying.

Why do you think that? 

If God went all those lengths to imagine others "physically", you can be damn sure he imagines a vivid "inner" life to them as well. Try it out. Go to some "empty suit" and ask him/her, how life is going. What the struggles and successes are. You will be surprised how full this dream is for you. 

2 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

I prefer the word creation over imagination.

I am that I am created my thoughts, my sensations, sense of self, body, you, the world, this forum, Leo for my own creation's sake.

I am actually planning on DMT very soon (~1-2 weeks) and planning to post my trip report here for fun. 

Not sure I'd go past 3 tabs. idk if its just I am sensitive, but 1 tab of the stuff I get, is pretty powerful like 1.8-2g of mushrooms. My friend and I did 2.5 once in an forest reservation, and I was floored at the peak, all I can do is sit and breathe because I knew anything else would lead to an imagined loop, especially cause I saw my friend continually loop around lol.

he would go: "Omg I am tripping so hard" *proceeds to stand up* "Omg I can't believe this, this is too much I gotta relax" *sits down* "Let me breathe, okay thats good." "Omg I am tripping so hard" *proceeds to stand up* " Are you feeling this? this is too much I gotta relax" *Sits down* "Let me breathe, yeah this is it". "Omg I am tripping so hard"... super funny to watch though.

this happened for like 10-15 minutes straight lol, hard to tell though cause I was tripping hard too. 

how do you respond on 5 tabs?

I think if I go high dose I'd like to do it an ayahuasca ceremony setting.

Those thought loops can be pretty crazy I been there before, lol Do you think it was actually your mind that was in the thought loop of seeing that? lol

Focus on the solution, not the problem

1 minute ago, Vynce said:

You will be surprised how full this dream is for you. 

It's like one of those brilliant adventure game, where you can interact and talk to others, and get interesting dialogues through that. 

You are a lucky boy to be part of this adventure game here, with infinite others and interactions to experience. Every computer game is pure solipsism, but you never complain about existential fear. Feel the fear. Without it, this game would be far too easy. 

3 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

I am that I am created my thoughts, my sensations, sense of self, body, you, the world, this forum, Leo for my own creation's sake.

I am actually planning on DMT very soon (~1-2 weeks) and planning to post my trip report here for fun. 

Not sure I'd go past 3 tabs. idk if its just I am sensitive, but 1 tab of the stuff I get, is pretty powerful like 1.5-2g of mushrooms. My friend and I did 2.5 once in an forest reservation, and I was floored at the peak, all I can do is sit and breathe because I knew anything else would lead to an imagined loop, especially cause I saw my friend continually loop around lol.

he would go: "Omg I am tripping so hard" *proceeds to stand up* "Omg I can't believe this, this is too much I gotta relax" *sits down* "Let me breathe, okay thats good." "Omg I am tripping so hard" *proceeds to stand up* " Are you feeling this? this is too much I gotta relax" *Sits down* "Let me breathe, yeah this is it". "Omg I am tripping so hard"... super funny to watch though.

this happened for like 10-15 minutes straight lol, hard to tell though cause I was tripping hard too. 

how do you respond on 5 tabs?

I think if I go high dose I'd like to do it an ayahuasca ceremony setting.

At the time, I was addicted to using psychedelics so very used to handling higher intensity trips. On 5 tabs I was near paralyzed, when I did get indoors (I went walking while waiting for it to kick) I could barely operate my key to unlock the front door, was falling left and right like a drunk going upstairs, and collapsed onto my bed.

I had the DMT and vape pre-prepared. I used the MIGHTY so it was just press a button, wait, and inhale. I took two big drags and that was it...

Now I can barely handle 1 tab, physically speaking. The nausea etc is bad.

People aren't empty suits. You are wearing them.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@Forza21 Right, exactly It is solipsistic. Its only after you conceptualize the meaning of the word do your personal feelings about it come online. We gotta stay with the exact moment which is timeless to see it for what it is. Its almost like a still frame or image. In that singular timeless moment all is one. But this moment is infinite, There is No other or Yourself, its before the mind can identity or create those 2 ideas, The mind immediately misses this because we perceive movement and duration of experience, then conceptualize or think about it, but this timelessness is the always NOW which is singular with out the addition of mentation of any kind. 

i don't feel it just yet, it's crazy hard to grasp, but somehow i feel like i've experienced it on some trips. But some of the insights just drop after.

10 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

I'll use it too, from now on :)

Edited by Forza21

4 minutes ago, Vynce said:

Why do you think that? 

If God went all those lengths to imagine others "physically", you can be damn sure he imagines a vivid "inner" life to them as well. Try it out. Go to some "empty suit" and ask him/her, how life is going. What the struggles and successes are. You will be surprised how full this dream is for you. 

This topic got me.  Somehow,  after time, the great fear arose.

2 minutes ago, Kamo said:

Those thought loops can be pretty crazy I been there before, lol Do you think it was actually your mind that was in the thought loop of seeing that? lol

This thought and mind - loops, when i mediate is a great pointer, that my finite-mind is about to "finish" itself, and i'm entering the God's head :-)

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

People aren't empty suits. You are wearing them.

This i prefer much better. But does it happen simultaneously?

this topic got me :

12 minutes ago, Kamo said:

I didn't hallucinate it for sure if thats what you mean or a sense it was my mind looping it since everything is from my mind.

But practically speaking... I remember it cause I remember telling my friend "just breathe" because we're tripping balls in a public area 9_9. and then we'd reaffirm with each other how good it felt, and then he'd go into a thought (I guess?). He was less experienced than I was, but that's okay, he's a such a good lad :x.

When it becomes too much, I just wait it out, relax, and breathe. The too much comes from trying to do or think too much; otherwise just roll with those sensations.

9 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

At the time, I was addicted to using psychedelics so very used to handling higher intensity trips. On 5 tabs I was near paralyzed, when I did get indoors (I went walking while waiting for it to kick) I could barely operate my key to unlock the front door, was falling left and right like a drunk going upstairs, and collapsed onto my bed.

I had the DMT and vape pre-prepared. I used the MIGHTY so it was just press a button, wait, and inhale. I took two big drags and that was it...

Now I can barely handle 1 tab, physically speaking. The nausea etc is bad.

xD That sounds about right. Good lord! I don't know if I am courageous enough to do that. Not that I think its not a worthy pursuit. I am just very cautious about these substances. 

and absolutely man. Although, the word 'creation' is still creation or imagined :). But realize how beautiful it is you imagined/created this *looks at hand*

Edited by SgtPepper

Maybe focus less on your fear and more on the beauty of accessing the highest truths.

If a thing is true, why fear it? And if it's not true, why fear it?

Face your fears slowly over time and life will become magical. Avoid your fears slowly over time and life will become miserable and not worth living.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Forza21 Yeah I dont think its gonna be something of a way of living. Your not gonna sustain viewing the world like that, Like you cant really function as an individual in that state if other people just mirrored your every move. Imagine driving and everyone wants to turn left when you do. lol. So like its state dependent. Tripping is the only way to fully recognize it. Then you just understand what it is and continue your life normally. These realizations dont have to dictate any differences in how you live your life its only learning something about how reality is. I think our minds seem to attribute more to it than they need to. Thats why Leo had to take the video down which I've listened to, because people are going to attribute a whole lot more than they need to about an insight like that.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe focus less on your fear and more on the beauty of accessing the highest truths.

If a thing is true, why fear it? And if it's not true, why fear it?

Face your fears slowly over time and life will become magical. Avoid your fears slowly over time and life will become miserable and not worth living.

Yes, i had similar thoughts.  But, i have zero idea, when should i push into the fear and conquer it, and when it'll lead me to psychotic break down. Is there any indication of that?

I had 15 + trips and i was always scared,  but this recent post on solipsism really got me hard. And that fear seems different. Very different.  I think The Truth shouldn't feel that bad...and that wrong.

10 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@Forza21 Yeah I dont think its gonna be something of a way of living. Your not gonna sustain viewing the world like that, Like you cant really function as an individual in that state if other people just mirrored your every move. Imagine driving and everyone wants to turn left when you do. lol. So like its state dependent. Tripping is the only way to fully recognize it. Then you just understand what it is and continue your life normally. These realizations dont have to dictate any differences in how you live your life its only learning something about how reality is. I think our minds seem to attribute more to it than they need to. Thats why Leo had to take the video down which I've listened to, because people are going to attribute a whole lot more than they need to about an insight like that.

True, we need ego's and that sense of distinction to survive and communicate with each other. I appreciate it always after trip :)

Edited by Forza21

@Forza21 Right and thats pretty much it, there is utility to ego. Then I would assume our thinking about it would change as we progress into our own understanding. Then maybe we will understand what exactly it means from Leos perspective, Leo is at a level that his mind comprehends it in a certain way based on all the experience he has with this work. I think understanding of that kind is incommensurable so you have to experience it yourself at ever increasing degrees. Hearing someone talk about it is not the same as seeing it for yourself. The mind processes it differently.

@Forza21 Since most of what we fear never happens anyway, you still wanna do it on a day that your not worried about it. The only indicator will be how serious you get about giving it too much importance. How much you focus on the actual idea of the fear. So Set and Setting are highly important. You can trip with a friend to keep your mind company which may facilitate the insight or distract you from it, but also keep someone there to monitor your wellbeing, It seems to me that solo tripping wont show you insights about solipsism easily because it helps to have a person there in direct experience in order to validate it for yourself. So like you need that "other" element in your direct experience to witness oneness to make certain observations about "other" if your taking 2 hits of LSD. At least thats my current understanding of how to see it. But you dont want to sit there tripping in a thought loop by yourself about what you think it means either, if this happens lay down and surrender into it. Open up your body and focus on your breathing, it will pass. Most likely you may even forget all about the idea and have a completely different kind of trip and new realization about something else. Make sure you feel grounded first thats the main thing.

3 hours ago, Forza21 said:

i'm really afraid, but is it avoidance of truth, or something is wrong?

Holding beliefs about solipsism and projecting authority onto others (in this case, probably Leo) even though it feels horrible, is in a sense avoidance of truth. "A you who avoids / fears truth or solipsism" is not.

There is really no such thing as avoidance of truth. Do you really know what is truth? If not, how could you know if you avoid it or not?

There is avoidance of emotional guidance though. You know thoughts and beliefs about solipsism feel shit, but you still keep thinking / believing those thoughts. This is what is meant by aversion.

Solipsism / awakening is thought / belief. Feeling and sensing though, is always available, directly "here", and self-evident. Solipsism feels off because it is off, it's not Who You Are. You are boundless goodness, happiness, freedom and love. Solipsism is a fucking joke compared to your magnificence and boundlessness.

There is no need whatsoever to give any more thoughts about solipsism. There is no need whatsoever for listening to Leo. Neither there is a need for taking psychedelics. You are whole and complete, ready and good as you are right now. This is what your emotional wisdom is pointing toward.

What comes to taking psychedelics, I'd say don't take em if you feel anxious or scared to do so.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

20 hours ago, Benton said:

@Forza21 I thought all others where me and also that one being? Am I wrong? So they are conscious not some person out their. But conscious because you are conscious. Their are no other people to be conscious. Their isn’t even a you too be conscious. Their is only consciousness. This isn’t an abstract thing. You can experience others as yourself as consciousness. I recommend Leo’s video guided exercises To realizing you are God. And listening while you trip it works well for me. And it gave my friend an awakening on LSD. 

I tried to watch it on trip , but i got distracted every-damn-time :D:D

20 hours ago, Kamo said:

@Forza21 Since most of what we fear never happens anyway, you still wanna do it on a day that your not worried about it. The only indicator will be how serious you get about giving it too much importance. How much you focus on the actual idea of the fear. So Set and Setting are highly important. You can trip with a friend to keep your mind company which may facilitate the insight or distract you from it, but also keep someone there to monitor your wellbeing, It seems to me that solo tripping wont show you insights about solipsism easily because it helps to have a person there in direct experience in order to validate it for yourself. So like you need that "other" element in your direct experience to witness oneness to make certain observations about "other" if your taking 2 hits of LSD. At least thats my current understanding of how to see it. But you dont want to sit there tripping in a thought loop by yourself about what you think it means either, if this happens lay down and surrender into it. Open up your body and focus on your breathing, it will pass. Most likely you may even forget all about the idea and have a completely different kind of trip and new realization about something else. Make sure you feel grounded first thats the main thing.

i had some trips solo and some with girlfriend, and always those with her, gave me insights, that we are in fact one. Especially when eye staring, It's crazy! Thank you for your advices. And yes, our mind proceed world different, so it's always experiencing > words/concepts  

20 hours ago, roopepa said:

Holding beliefs about solipsism and projecting authority onto others (in this case, probably Leo) even though it feels horrible, is in a sense avoidance of truth. "A you who avoids / fears truth or solipsism" is not.

There is really no such thing as avoidance of truth. Do you really know what is truth? If not, how could you know if you avoid it or not?

There is avoidance of emotional guidance though. You know thoughts and beliefs about solipsism feel shit, but you still keep thinking / believing those thoughts. This is what is meant by aversion.

Solipsism / awakening is thought / belief. Feeling and sensing though, is always available, directly "here", and self-evident. Solipsism feels off because it is off, it's not Who You Are. You are boundless goodness, happiness, freedom and love. Solipsism is a fucking joke compared to your magnificence and boundlessness.

There is no need whatsoever to give any more thoughts about solipsism. There is no need whatsoever for listening to Leo. Neither there is a need for taking psychedelics. You are whole and complete, ready and good as you are right now. This is what your emotional wisdom is pointing toward.

What comes to taking psychedelics, I'd say don't take em if you feel anxious or scared to do so.

Thank you. I'll try not to stick with thoughts and concepts, and focus on direct experience myself.