Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Imagination

8 posts in this topic

So, everyone's minds, memories, personalities and so forth are my imaginations in this moment, and nothing is actually coming from a past or whatever, but all of that is just what I'm imagining in the moment, and I can change it all anytime I begin to imagine something else? 

People, their thoughts, memories, minds, bodies, "worlds", etc etc etc, are all simply my imagination, literally made out of absolute nothing, of absolute void, that is who I am as the awareness, the creator, of all that is, and I'm doing that so effortlessly in "every moment" that I'm not even realizing?

People, all knowledges, all behaviors, etc etc etc, are me myself, me taking a form and appearing to myself as humans and their minds and "selves" and so forth, and believing that they are something that is outside of me for sometimes I'm imagining them unconsciously, and assigning individualities etc etc etc to "them"?

@Vibroverse

There is no 'my imagination'.   That there's a separate 'you' who is 'imagining' in addition to 'imagination' is just more imagination. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Vibroverse It's just like a dream at night. When you dream, there are "other people", an "outside world", and you are a "character" in that dream. But in reality, it's ALL happening in one mind. It's all 1 thing. It's all made out of the same stuff.

The same is exactly and precisely true about the waking state. The only difference is that it's in God's Mind, and God is dreaming it up.

If a character named Ralph woke up in your dream at night, it wouldn't actually be Ralph that wakes up and says "oh, I'm Ralph and I'm making this all happen!". It would be you Vibroverse who says "OH, I'm Vibroverse and I'm dreaming this up! This is the inside of MY mind!"

So in the waking state, its the exact same. It's not "Oh, I'm Vibroverse and I'm imaging all this!", It's "OH, I'm God and I'm dreaming, all of this! This is all MY mind!"

Edited by VictorB02
edit

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@VictorB02

This is all me!  

'MY mind' adds confusion.. it implies duality. A 'me' separate from 'mind', who owns 'mind' or is aware of 'mind'.. 

but it's all mind.. and that's what I am. All of it, whatever there seems to be. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle I get what you're saying. Limits of language. To me its just easier for the mind to understand and fit better with the analogy I gave.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

yes, but make sure you understand this from the Godhead. Or else you may imagine what it means for life to be imagined, and imagine that it has no meaning, and further imagine negative thoughts, because you imagined a reality based on imagination.

Edited by SgtPepper

@VictorB02 Great analogy! Everything is a dream. When you dream at night, it's basically dream inside a dream. When you wake up in the morning, you are still inside a dream.