Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joscha

What is your infrastructure for maximum self development?

1 post in this topic

Hi!

I'm a student with a lot of flexibility, which often leads to me procrastinating and losing sight of my vision.

With infrastructure here I mean anything that lies in your area of control but that, once set up deliberately, functions to help you without or with little of your deliberate action (your home set up, your devices, your social circle, your place, where you live, etc.)

What are your ways in creating an infrastructure at home to ensure you are keeping on track with your goals and aspirations? 

Where do you keep your technology and how is it set up for maximum productivity and minimum distraction? 

In what ways did you change your environment to stay on track with your vision for your life? Do you use automatic reminders? Sticky notes on your walls? Arranged phone calls with self actualisation friends? Or do you rely solely on your own psychology to always keep you on track? If so, how did you program yourself to be that awesome?

What is a gadget/tool that helped you create a good infrastructure for your self actualisation?

What is your general opinion and tip on infrastructure building?

What other valuable questions concerning this topic could I be asking but didn't think of yet?

Thanks a lot!