Gregory1

Is Nahm banned? Or just demoted?

459 posts in this topic

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah I have hated some of these mods too. I have a feeling since Leo's big awakening things will actually be different on here. Think about this thread, has there ever been a thread like this

He's already been banned 5 times.  He shouldn't be here but he has an addiction to the forum and somehow I let him stay.  Leo banned him last time and the software corrupted and had to be reverted back to before he was banned and i let it go.  That's the only reason he's still here..and I am really thinking about changing my mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I don't have issues with what your saying. I have issues with the moderation team, because it sucks.

Uh oh, be careful what you say around narcy egomaniacs or you'll be in for a banishing.

2 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

All these weak people, I guarantee are the same suckers scammed by Tai Lopez, Tony Robbins, RSD, etc.

Love you man.You forgot Connor Murphy,Leo .So many of them.Huge market.

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

It's not provoking and I don't need to prove anyone if I am good guy or not, but truth is that I have used lot of time on this forum just helping others and actually I get nothing from it, but smile to my face. It's not about having authority, because I see everyone as equal, but when someone knows for example more about how to play piano I would consider him/her to be one who tries to explain how things work. My whole life purpose is to help "others" and I have nothing else to do, but sit on my computer helping someone or to see my friends and trying to put smile on their faces and that's it.

You don't need to talk to me if you don't feel like it, because there are lot of others who could help you, but I just presented myself as one possibility if you would be interested about it. I try not to be toxic and if that what I do is being seen like that then I can do nothing but to apologize. Sorry for that Raptorsin7. for real :)

I think your intention is pure and noble, but your energy isn't. Like your energy sais one thing, but your mind says another.

I will try and give you a critique because if your life purpose is helping others then maybe it can be helpful.

Short answer. Find someone who lives in harmony and just talk with them and absorb their presence. The harmony is constant across people and it will shine through in your posts.

I think you can improve the energy behind the posts. It's like how you called out my hatred and rage, like it was so clear you to energetically, I think I see that in your energy in that it's not harmonious.

I just created a guru-disciple relationship so I am guilty of what I accused you of

Just my experiences with Nahm:

He never stands on your side, he smashes your arguments agressively with his own view and his view is always true. 

I asked for help for my mental ill girlfriend who speaks barely english. He wrote me that she should talk to him for free and that the only thing that can help is therapy. 

I told him She cannot speak english just few words. He said that doesnt matter He speaks with a lot around the World. LOL. Even me cannot understand his speaking. 

He doesnt get it that therapy even if it is free, has a risk damaging the Patient. If He is not a good teacher (and I had the feeling always with him), then there should be more warnings. 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He's already been banned 5 times.  He shouldn't be here but he has an addiction to the forum and somehow I let him stay.  Leo banned him last time and the software corrupted and had to be reverted back to before he was banned and i let it go.  That's the only reason he's still here..and I am really thinking about changing my mind.

Mods are like parents, no one appreciates them until they are gone lol.

3 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Uh oh, be careful what you say around narcy egomaniacs or you'll be in for a banishing.

I think we are like that on this forum. There's a collective energy we all get sucked into a bit, it's like inevitable.

If I was a mod I would have grudge banned so many people.

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes of course, but 10.000 $..... well, let's give him the benefit of the doubt since we only have the word of raptorsin

This other guy paid him about 1k and was happy with everything.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Just my experiences with Nahm:

He never stands on your side, he smashes your arguments agressively with his own view and his view is always true. 

I asked for help for my mental ill girlfriend who speaks barely english. He wrote me that she should talk to him for free and that the only thing that can help is therapy. 

I told him She cannot speak english just few words. He said that doesnt matter He speaks with a lot around the World. LOL. Even me cannot understand his speaking. 

He doesnt get it that therapy even if it is free, has a risk damaging the Patient. If He is not a good teacher (and I had the feeling always with him), then there should be more warnings. 

I think the issue is there are many people who try to help, but they have a shadow that causes harm to others. So it's like there are competing parts, and you can get stung by one part while another part is smiling and trying to help

@Trickyp

I am totally okay, if I will never be mod. If you think that this is my life's main purpose then I can't anything, but just to laugh this idea :D. I have just offered help to Leo and this forum, because I care about people here, but that what I do is constantly being seen as wrong then, okay, maybe it's not right thing me to be mod. That's what Leo decides not me nor anyone here.

@Raptorsin7

I accept all critique and, because it seems that you don't see me as "living in harmony" then you shouldn't maybe talk to me, who knows. Thing is that as I said, sometimes it's hard to show empathy that you have when you first need to give critique by yourself. If it would have helped you that I would have said after every post that I love you then okay that is something that I then maybe do :D 

Most of my answers already have that message at end of them just, because I don't want any misunderstandings of my words. At least I know as myself that I am constantly happy, because I have "solved" that how life works for example I get pleasure just by existing and I wouldn't need anything, but just to BE. I would like "everyone" to have this same happiness that "I" have.

I can honestly say that I don't think that I have any radical shadows like you seem to believe in, but I agree that whenever someone is straight with their words and does not hesitate that which he says, that may sound like shadow and egoistical pursuing. With me that is not the case, but if you think like that I can't or I don't need to change that feeling for you, because that feeling is regardless that was it right or wrong.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 Wouldn't it concern you as a teacher that you are interacting with someone and they don't feel in harmony when interacting with you.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This other guy paid him about 1k and was happy with everything.

Could be, but getting this guy 10 k when he is vulnerable and impressionable is 2 years in jail, to learn not to be so smart. Just my opinion

@Raptorsin7

I don't and I can't "teach" those who don't feel great close to me. One good tip for any teacher is that (s)he needs to find those who feel better when around them. What could I do for them that have negative feelings towards me. One good thing in life to do is to accept that not everyone can like you no matter what you did.

Even jesus or fill that with anyone that you think that had/has beautiful soul had/has those who don't like them. You just can't possibly be seen as good guy for everyone and I have accepted that a long ago and that is why I can't be concerned if one guy or two on the forum does not see me as I am. I know that what "I" am as person and that is enough for me and those who want help and want it specially from me - those are the ones I can do something with.

Because I see myself as "great teacher" - if you would like to phrase it that way - I don't force people to trust me, like me or to be helped by me. I know that I can't help everybody and that does someone feel great with me is good indicator for me if I can or can't help them.

Who told you that "others" are real?

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Could be, but getting this guy 10 k when he is vulnerable and impressionable is 2 years in jail, to learn not to be so smart. Just my opinion

The problem with retribution is it's not necessary if we can all do our jobs. Ideally this entire thread can shine a light so bright that the toxic elements of teaches like Nahm's will be exposed and it can correct and so we don't have the same harms occur over and over.

You can't teach someone how to be smart with punishment. The only solution is for them to see how their actions were harmful, and too experience what it means to give harmonious guidance 

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Raptorsin7

I don't and I can't "teach" those who don't feel great close to me. One good tip for any teacher is that (s)he needs to find those who feel better when around them. What could I do for them that have negative feelings towards me. One good thing in life to do is to accept that not everyone can like you no matter what you did.

Even jesus or fill that with anyone that you think that had/has beautiful soul had/has those who don't like them. You just can't possibly be seen as good guy for everyone and I have accepted that a long ago and that is why I can't be concerned if one guy or two on the forum does not see me as I am. I know that what "I" am as person and that is enough for me and those who want help and want it specially from me - those are the ones I can do something with.

Because I see myself as "great teacher" - if you would like to phrase it that way - I don't force people to trust me, like me or to be helped by me. I know that I can't help everybody and that does someone feel great with me is good indicator for me if I can or can't help them.

That's fair I think I understand that. 

I think it's possible for teachers to be universally received. But this might be too high a bar, because I'm not sure I know anyone who could be universally received. But idk.

I don't know if you live in harmony and happiness or you just believe you do, but I think if you do live in happiness then that is the guiding light for teaching.

Grace from teacher to student is the most important factor i think in progress

I don't think @Nahm is banned, but demoted and has left of his accord, likely to not return here anytime soon. When I had a thread locked, or received warning points,I took time off from the forum to do other things, then I came back when I settled down. To me it's likely @Nahm is taking a few or so months off from Actualized.org.

It's unbelievable to me that this thread has been allowed to stay open with all the arguing and Nahm bashing. @Raptorsin7 has said his peace in various ways. What more is there to say?

This has become the @Raptorsin7 journal. Anyone that disagrees with him is part of a Nahm"cult" in his mind. This isn't productive at all.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Ananta said:

It's unbelievable to me that this thread has been allowed to stay open with all the arguing and Nahm bashing. @Raptorsin7 has said his peace in various ways. What more is there to say?

This has become the @Raptorsin7 journal. Anyone that disagrees with him is part of a Nahm"cult" in his mind. This isn't productive at all.

I think this has been very productive. I'd argue this has been one of the most productive, and valuable threads ever on the forum

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think this has been very productive. I'd argue this has been one of the most productive, and valuable threads ever on the forum

Perhaps..but it's time to close.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.